🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel attacks civilians

Israel has more in common with the Germans than the arabs do.

The Germans started their wars, and lost.
The Arabs started their wars, and lost.
The Israelis were attacked and won all their wars.
The Germans lost wars and territory.
The Arabs lost wars and territory.
The Israelis won wars and gained territory.

Why do you keep saying that the Arabs lost? They never lost anything.
Some of them claim they lost Palestine and went after the Jewish, who responded in 1948 with a little coup that regained all of their territory back and then some from Arabs.

The Arabs lost every time they fought the Jews.

The Arabs lost every time they fought the Jews.

What did they lose?

Got links?

:lol::lol::lol: You're quite the clown, Princess, and always good for a laugh :lol::lol::lol:

Can your Arab buddies move about freely in the West Bank?
Can they move freely from the West Bank into Jordan?
Why not? I think it's because Israel owns the West Bank.
And they're going to keep building there, whether your Arab buddies like it or not.

The US supports Israel in its illegal, oppressive activities.

Some bugger attacks the US with a couple of aircraft into a couple of towers as a direct response to that support.

The US is all pissed off that someone hit back.

OK, the tower attacks were nasty and way wrong but you brought it on yourselves regardless of how much you want to admit it.

It will happen again unless the US stops interfering, invading, attacking, suppressing and forcing its version of right and wrong on the world.

I hope it never happens again but while ever America kills by the thousand, it will.
America has created its own enemies.

Woo ... was I wrong about you. I actually believed you were a rational, thoughtful (maybe a bit misguided) poster. My bad.

GAZA, (PIC)-- The Israeli occupation forces (IOF) carried out a small-scale incursion at dawn Wednesday into the Gaza Strip, east of Al-Zeitoun neighborhood amid intensive gunfire.

Local sources told the Palestinian information center (PIC) that a number of Israeli tanks and armored vehicles advanced after midnight hundreds of meters into east of Gaza city and bulldozed agricultural lands.

IOF carry out limited incursion into Gaza

I must object. That boy is clearly a potential suicide bomber.
So is this one but the brave Israeli soldiers gave him a kicking to put him off blowing himself up.

I love the IDF. So brave - NOT

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmVD3EZGgOs]Israeli police kick at a Palestinian child like a rabid dog - YouTube[/ame]

What Do You Expect,Is called arrogance thinking that their crap behaviour will not be shown worldwide...Huh,official Israeli response "WE DO NOT KICK CHILDREN" O NO,BULLSHIT the CHILD was LUCKY IT COULD HAVE BEEN MUCH WORSE.

IT REMINDS ME OF NAZI GERMANY AND THE CRIMINAL WAYS REAL JEWS WERE TREATED,IT WAS HORRIFIC THEN,IT'S HORRIFIC NOW.

Some people never learn,do they.......what do you say Zionist.....your silence is deafening.Of course it is.

IT REMINDS ME OF NAZI GERMANY AND THE CRIMINAL WAYS REAL JEWS WERE TREATED,IT WAS HORRIFIC THEN,IT'S HORRIFIC NOW.

Some people never learn,do they.......what do you say Zionist.....your silence is deafening.Of course it is.

I have no love for the evil Israeli government.
I really dislike the way the Israeli military do whatever they want and seem free to murder at will or support murders by the more extreme members of the Israeli population.

However - The Nazi insult used against Israel is a pile of steaming bollocks and should never be used.
The Israeli government does detain without trial (in large numbers) but it doesn't have death camps.
The Israeli government kills civilians with illegal firebombs into housing areas but doesn't systematically round up and murder people for being the wrong race or religion.
The Israeli government does a lot I condemn it for but it doesn't operate rape camps for the pleasure of it's troops and so on.

The Nazi insult is worse than a pathetic dig. It weakens the very much valid cause of the Palestinian people.

Be a good chap and stop using it please.

Germany started wars, lost, and lost territory as a result.
Just like your Arab buddies. Is Germany getting back the land they lost in WWI and WWII?
Neither are your Arab buddies. Don't want to lose land to Israel, don't start a war with them.

The Germans attempted to take territory by force and failed. The Israelis are still in their war to take territory, and not particularly very successful so far.
The Germans tried to ethnically cleanse their territory. The Israelis are doing the same.
The Germans purposely killed children. The Israeli kill rock throwing children.
The Germans rounded up the Jews into ghettos. The Israelis rounded up arabs and stuck them in fenced off ghettos as well.

The Germans attempted to take territory by force and failed. The Israelis are still in their war to take territory, and not particularly very successful so far.
The UNSCOP reported to the Security Council on Feb. 16, 1948, "Powerful Arab interests, both inside and outside Palestine, are defying the resolution of the General Assembly and are engaged in a deliberate effort to alter by force the settlement envisaged therein."
Arabs wanted to wipe jews off the map and in the process got wiped themselves. And, of course, they should've had some territory in the first place to claim some "territory"
The Germans tried to ethnically cleanse their territory. The Israelis are doing the same.
Oh! Cool! Israel has its territory! See, we're moving in the right direction! Forget that "cleansing" drivel.
The Germans purposely killed children. The Israeli kill rock throwing children.
Palistanian martyrdom is called criminal parental negligence in civilized countries, of course. Palistanians are in dire need of the CPS.
The Germans rounded up the Jews into ghettos. The Israelis rounded up arabs and stuck them in fenced off ghettos as well.
How so we don't see them on the BBC? Potyomkin "refugees" in Potyomkin "ghettos" driving real SUVs, maybe? Not PC?

But Israel doesn't peddle "occupation" - palistanians do and they should end this occupation.
So you're saying the "Israeli High Court of Justice" is Palestinian?

The Israeli High Court of Justice has ruled that Israel holds the West Bank under "belligerent occupation". The International Court of Justice, the UN General Assembly and the United Nations Security Council regards Israel as the "Occupying Power".
The "occupation" is not a debatable issue.

I really dislike the way the Israeli military do whatever they want and seem free to murder at will or support murders by the more extreme members of the Israeli population.

However - The Nazi insult used against Israel is a pile of steaming bollocks and should never be used.
The Israeli government does detain without trial (in large numbers) but it doesn't have death camps.
The Israeli government kills civilians with illegal firebombs into housing areas but doesn't systematically round up and murder people for being the wrong race or religion.
The Israeli government does a lot I condemn it for but it doesn't operate rape camps for the pleasure of it's troops and so on.

The Nazi insult is worse than a pathetic dig. It weakens the very much valid cause of the Palestinian people.

I'm going to have to disagree with you there. Granted, they're not as bad as the nazis, but there are similarities and they are heading in that direction. We need to remember that the Holocaust didn't just happen overnight. It built up from years and years of racial hatred and scapegoating of jews. One of the biggest reasons it [the Holocaust] got to the point it did, was because average German's didn't speak out enough when there was time to do something about it.

I'm going to have to disagree with you there. Granted, they're not as bad as the nazis, but there are similarities and they are heading in that direction. We need to remember that the Holocaust didn't just happen overnight. It built up from years and years of racial hatred and scapegoating of jews. One of the biggest reasons it [the Holocaust] got to the point it did, was because average German's didn't speak out enough when there was time to do something about it.
Think about this: The issues between Israel and the Palestinian are the least of Israel's problems and are on the back burner. The Iran situation coupled with Russia and China nosing their way into the picture is more important. Don't you agree?

Think about this: The issues between Israel and the Palestinian are the least of Israel's problems and are on the back burner. The Iran situation coupled with Russia and China nosing their way into the picture is more important. Don't you agree?
Yes I do.

Any war with Iran, has the possibility of a direct military confrontation between the US and Russia/China. And if that occurs, there is the possibility of seeing the end of all life on planet earth.

So yes, I would definately think that is more important than the Israeli/Pal situation.

Forum List

Back