🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel attacks civilians

GAZA, (PIC)-- Israeli navy boats opened heavy machinegun fire at Palestinian fishing boats off the coast of southern Gaza Strip afternoon Saturday, local sources said.

Fishermen miraculously survived the shooting after they escaped to the beach, the sources said.

The Israeli navy targets any Palestinian fishing boat exceeding the fishing limit of three nautical miles despite the fact that Oslo Accords allow fishermen to fish up to a distance of 20 nautical miles.

Israeli navy boats fire at Palestinian fishermen at sea

GAZA, (PIC)-- Israeli navy boats opened heavy machinegun fire at Palestinian fishing boats off the coast of southern Gaza Strip afternoon Saturday, local sources said.

Fishermen miraculously survived the shooting after they escaped to the beach, the sources said.

The Israeli navy targets any Palestinian fishing boat exceeding the fishing limit of three nautical miles despite the fact that Oslo Accords allow fishermen to fish up to a distance of 20 nautical miles.

That's OK. All Palestinians are terrorists, even when they're trying to feed their families or make a living from fishing.
Murdering fishermen is fine as long as they're Palestinian terrorists attacking Israeli fish.

That or these members of the IDF are murderous bastards.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo1A5MEBfNQ]Israel fires at Palestinian fishing boats carrying Int'l act - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTUYivihoTE]Free Gaza Mov: Israeli shooting palestinian fishermen boats - YouTube[/ame]

I suppose they're fake films as well.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7AQ8m-7WPU&feature=related]Israel owns the USA - YouTube[/ame]

That's OK. All Palestinians are terrorists, even when they're trying to feed their families or make a living from fishing.
Murdering fishermen is fine as long as they're Palestinian terrorists attacking Israeli fish.

That or these members of the IDF are murderous bastards.

Gaza is under blockade. That is a first fact.

Second fact is, that many of the lethal terror attacks on Israel came through people like that. through sea, from people dresses as fishermen.

Now do the math. the Israel navy does not shoot for nothing. Even if the Palestinians say they do.

Second fact is, that many of the lethal terror attacks on Israel came through people like that. through sea, from people dresses as fishermen.

Now do the math. the Israel navy does not shoot for nothing. Even if the Palestinians say they do.

An abused blockade.

Many boats from Mexico carry drugs into the US. Do the US coastguard fire randomly at any boat from that country, even inside their Mexican waters?

The IDF has a long history of murder. The films show attacks on boats carrying foreigners, not terrorists.

Do you really have to deny what the clear evidence shows?

An abused blockade.

Many boats from Mexico carry drugs into the US. Do the US coastguard fire randomly at any boat from that country, even inside their Mexican waters?

The IDF has a long history of murder. The films show attacks on boats carrying foreigners, not terrorists.

Israel does many things that the USA does not, and keeps itself from doing things that America does.

Israel is a totally different issue from the US. You cannot compare. the threat is different and the lifestyle is different. one in the west, one in the mideast.

And with all due respect, you don't know nothing about how the IDF, and especially the navy works. Films mostly tell half truths. I happen to know how things really are from up closely. You cannot possibly preach me about IDF tactics. That's like a child trying to teach an adult about life wisdom:lol:

An abused blockade.

Israel does many things that the USA does not, and keeps itself from doing things that America does.

Israel is a totally different issue from the US. You cannot compare. the threat is different and the lifestyle is different. one in the west, one in the mideast.

And with all due respect, you don't know nothing about how the IDF, and especially the navy works. Films mostly tell half truths. I happen to know how things really are from up closely. You cannot possibly preach me about IDF tactics. That's like a child trying to teach an adult about life wisdom:lol:

The IDF just likes to murder Palestinians. It is as simple as that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSECq3kxT4I]Israeli Military Shoot Gaza Farmer - YouTube[/ame]

An abused blockade.

This is true.
The US imports more illegal drugs than any other country and the death toll is far higher than an terrorist/freedom fighter kills.
The US totally fails to shoot up Mexican ships but Israel fires on unarmed civilian boats from Gaza.
Perhaps you can explain the reasons US coastguard ships don't wander into mexico and blow the shit out of fishing boats.

An abused blockade.

The IDF just likes to murder Palestinians. It is as simple as that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSECq3kxT4I]Israeli Military Shoot Gaza Farmer - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah. We drink their blood with Matzos too. Yum.

An abused blockade.

This is true.
The US imports more illegal drugs than any other country and the death toll is far higher than an terrorist/freedom fighter kills.
The US totally fails to shoot up Mexican ships but Israel fires on unarmed civilian boats from Gaza.
Perhaps you can explain the reasons US coastguard ships don't wander into mexico and blow the shit out of fishing boats.

If Mexico would have been the same threat as Gaza is to Israel, there would have been no Mexico left! I just imagine what you would have done to them if a missile would have hit San Diego. you would have blown them up, for sure! stop trying to paint this otherwise.:mad: Only it's easier to preach morales to Israelis. It's always easier to someone who doesn't go through this, who clicks his tongue while sitting on the couch getting fat from burgers and pretending they know it all.

This is true.

If Mexico would have been the same threat as Gaza is to Israel, there would have been no Mexico left! I just imagine what you would have done to them if a missile would have hit San Diego. you would have blown them up, for sure! stop trying to paint this otherwise.:mad: Only it's easier to preach morales to Israelis. It's always easier to someone who doesn't go through this, who clicks his tongue while sitting on the couch getting fat from burgers and pretending they know it all.

Mexico is a total threat to the US, the wetbacks are pouring into the US unimpeded, and we have yet to kill or bomb anyone. Sorry, your example is a total failure. Please try again.

An abused blockade.

Sorry to have to put the brakes on this runaway train of heady jooooo haten’ but there are so many problems with the video, it’s hard to know where to begin.

From the top, then. Firstly, I have to be concerned with people who embrace the mentality: “hey, I read it on the internet so it must be true”. Those folks are first cousins (and siblings of married cousins), to those who embrace the mentality “hey, I saw it on a press.tv produced youtube video I watched on the internet so it must be true”.

With reference to the first video, we have a number of different perspectives of the events as viewed from the position of a third party. The video editing is such that we perceive the events at a point in time convenient to Iranian state tv. We have no indication of events that may have caused the Israeli navy to be at this location. Hey, call me crazy but I'm suspicious of the mullanews agency (AKA press.tv) which sliced together 2.17 minutes of video footage of unknown date, origin and authenticity. Secondly, we have a camera perspective from an observer on a vessel alleged to be “attacked” by the Israeli military. I have to note that there is no timestamp on the video so we have no indication of when, where or even if the video footage was shot at the same time and place.

Sorry to have to put the brakes on this runaway train of heady jooooo haten’

Please quote any post of mine where I express hate for Jews in general or stop with the lies.

I've made it very clear; I don't hold Jews in general, or even the vast majority of Israelis, guilty of crimes committed by the Israeli government or IDF.

Quote or apologise.

Sorry to have to put the brakes on this runaway train of heady jooooo haten’

Please quote any post of mine where I express hate for Jews in general or stop with the lies.

I've made it very clear; I don't hold Jews in general, or even the vast majority of Israelis, guilty of crimes committed by the Israeli government or IDF.

Quote or apologise.

Actually, a shitload of Jews don't agree with what's going on in Palestine either.

Forum List

Back