🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel attacks civilians

Sorry to have to put the brakes on this runaway train of heady jooooo haten’

Please quote any post of mine where I express hate for Jews in general or stop with the lies.

I've made it very clear; I don't hold Jews in general, or even the vast majority of Israelis, guilty of crimes committed by the Israeli government or IDF.

Quote or apologise.

Apologize for what?

Posting YouTube videos with connection to Iranian state media suggests a bias on your part. That was not unintentional. Iranian attitudes toward Israel are clear and precise. I just wish you would have been honest about the source of the material that was posted and avoid bellicose claims as to the unalterable truth of a YouTube video.

Is there any comment you wish to offer about my thoughts / impressions of the video?

NABLUS, (PIC)-- Israeli occupation forces (IOF) wounded four Palestinians and arrested four others in a raid on Nablus city at dawn Saturday, local sources said.

They said that a house was damaged in the incursion when IOF soldiers tossed a stun grenade inside it.

IOF raid wounds four, arrests four in Nablus

NABLUS, (PIC)-- Israeli occupation forces (IOF) wounded four Palestinians and arrested four others in a raid on Nablus city at dawn Saturday, local sources said.

They said that a house was damaged in the incursion when IOF soldiers tossed a stun grenade inside it.

IOF raid wounds four, arrests four in Nablus
What were they wounded and arrested for. Singing after curfew?

Gaza is under blockade. That is a first fact.

Second fact is, that many of the lethal terror attacks on Israel came through people like that. through sea, from people dresses as fishermen.

Now do the math. the Israel navy does not shoot for nothing. Even if the Palestinians say they do.
You're whole argument is nonsense. That's not the reason for the blockade. The blockade is there to punish Palestinian's, not protect Israel. That was self evident when I saw the video of Palestinian's being stopped at a checkpoint and were not allowed to pass, even after it was determined they had no weapons.

Please quote any post of mine where I express hate for Jews in general or stop with the lies.

I've made it very clear; I don't hold Jews in general, or even the vast majority of Israelis, guilty of crimes committed by the Israeli government or IDF.

Quote or apologise.

Actually, a shitload of Jews don't agree with what's going on in Palestine either.

True and another reason hatred of "Jews" is bloody silly.

Quote or apologise.

Actually, a shitload of Jews don't agree with what's going on in Palestine either.

Are you advertising to buy a female sheep, goat or camel?

I rent sheep from local farmers.
Only females and only ones with sexy bums.
You should see the little minx I had last night.
Flossy, for 'twas her name, was a right goer but I had to remove her teeth before she gave me head.
They try to chew if you don't.

I rent sheep from local farmers.
Only females and only ones with sexy bums.
You should see the little minx I had last night.
Flossy, for 'twas her name, was a right goer but I had to remove her teeth before she gave me head.
They try to chew if you don't.
Well then you're harmless.

If Mexico would have been the same threat as Gaza is to Israel, there would have been no Mexico left! I

How many Israelis have been killed by attacks from Gaza?
How many Americans have been killed by drugs from Mexico?

About the greater threat......

Quote or apologise.

Actually there is no "shitload" of jews----jews are not shit----there is a lump of shit called Ima----and a shit load of shit just like the Ima entity in the world

BEIRUT, (PIC)-- Political bureau member of Hamas Ezzet Al-Resheq has condemned the Israeli military attack on Nablus city at dawn Saturday that left 19 Palestinians wounded and a house destroyed.

He said in a press release that Hamas strongly condemns the attack on unarmed civilians that ended with the arrest of five Palestinian citizens.

Resheq, describing the attack as racist, said that it reflected the “criminal nature of this terrorist entity”.

Resheq denounces Nablus attack, asks PA to halt security coordination with IOA

Quote or apologise.

Actually there is no "shitload" of jews----jews are not shit----there is a lump of shit called Ima----and a shit load of shit just like the Ima entity in the world

Shitload = tons, a lot, mucho mucho...
I know it kills you that lots of Jews don't agree with what's going on in the area. :lol:

Shitload = tons, a lot, mucho mucho...
I know it kills you that lots of Jews don't agree with what's going on in the area. :lol:

Exactly the opposite for me.

I'm very pleased with the situation for two main reasons:
It shows that even Israeli Jews can see the injustice in Palestine
It proves that not all Jews are the same, thus proving once again, racism is stupid.

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)-- Israeli occupation forces (IOF) fired at three Palestinians east of occupied Jerusalem killing one and injuring two, Palestinian medical sources said at dawn Monday.

Local sources told the PIC that the martyr Akram Bader is from Beitlo village, north of Ramallah, and added that he was hit with a bullet in his head.

IOF soldiers kill Palestinian, wound two others east of occupied Jerusalem

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)-- Israeli occupation forces (IOF) fired at three Palestinians east of occupied Jerusalem killing one and injuring two, Palestinian medical sources said at dawn Monday.

Local sources told the PIC that the martyr Akram Bader is from Beitlo village, north of Ramallah, and added that he was hit with a bullet in his head.

Tried to run a roadblock.

Inside their own country.

You sure he didn't just fart or something? :dunno:

You sure he didn't just fart or something? :dunno:

US military bases have road blocks-------even the military hospitals have a ROAD BLOCK TYPE security station that anyone who gets in must pass------- I suggest you get in a care and try to run one of those roadblocks -----just to see what a "fart" gets you in the USA

Forum List

Back