🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel attacks civilians

JORDAN VALLEY, (PIC)-- The Israeli occupation forces (IOF) on Tuesday morning confiscated two farm tractors used to transport water supplies to Bedouin hamlets near Khirbet Al-Mita village in the northern Jordan Valley region.

Head of the municipal council of these Bedouin areas Aref Daraghmeh said the IOF took the tractor in order to punish the Bedouin communities for their steadfastness against Israel's attempt to evacuate them from their native land.

Daraghmeh stated that Israeli troops stormed Khirbet Al-Mita village and seized two tractors less than 24 hours after they ordered the Bedouin shepherds to stop erecting tents and demolish their homes and structures in the area.

For his part, Hasan Makhamra, a Bedouin native, said this Israeli campaign started two months ago during which the IOF confiscated dozens of water containers used for drinking supplies.

Makhamra asserted that the Bedouin families direly need these containers to supply themselves with water after Israel appropriated water springs, wells and resources.

IOF seizes two farm tractors used to supply Bedouins with water

Is it time for some common sense?

The Israeli armed forced, directed by the Israeli government, do bad things.
Is there really any wonder when those people get pissed off and do bad things back?

You can't expect to hit someone and they just stand still and take it.

Same goes for US middle east policy.
9/11 was brought about as a direct result of US support for Israel.
I don't agree with mass murder and thought those attacks were the result of pure evil but you have to understand why they happened or they'll happen again.

(That includes those who think Israel did 9/11 - US policy remains the cause)

Obama hasn't done much but Romney will invite further attacks because of what he's saying in the middle east.

Is there really any wonder when those people get pissed off and do bad things back?

I don't agree with mass murder and thought those attacks were the result of pure evil but you have to understand why they happened or they'll happen again.

Obama hasn't done much but Romney will invite further attacks because of what he's saying in the middle east.
I wonder if Fred, since he is a Muslim located in Indonesia, can tell us when the Ahmadis will start to hit back for the way they are treated by other Muslims in Indonesia. We wouldn't even ask about the way they are treated in other Muslim countries, but surely Fred must be aware of how they are treated in his own country. I imagine the Ahmadis must feel very safe in Israel. They have a beautiful mosque there and are able to practice their beliefs in peace. Google

jt2

I wonder if Fred, since he is a Muslim located in Indonesia, can tell us when the Ahmadis will start to hit back for the way they are treated by other Muslims in Indonesia. We wouldn't even ask about the way they are treated in other Muslim countries, but surely Fred must be aware of how they are treated in his own country. I imagine the Ahmadis must feel very safe in Israel. They have a beautiful mosque there and are able to practice their beliefs in peace. Google

jt2

What happens to them is clearly an injustice.
Worse when you consider the radical groups sometimes get away with murder because some officials support them.

Does your condemnation of Indonesian radicals attacking innocents mean you equally condemn the Israeli government for doing the same things but on a greater scale?

jt2

Worse when you consider the radical groups sometimes get away with murder because some officials support them.

Does your condemnation of Indonesian radicals attacking innocents mean you equally condemn the Israeli government for doing the same things but on a greater scale?
I don't know where you got that lying BS about Israel. You should go over to Israel and Gaza/WB to see for yourself. I guarantee you will change your tune.

jt2

I am actually laughing at Fred stating that the Israel does these things on a larger scale. Evidently he is closing his eyes to what the Muslims are doing to innocent people, like the Buddhists, the Catholics in the Philippines, the Christians in Muslims countries as well as the Hindus. And let us not forget how the Sunnis and Shiites are always so busy car and suicide bombing each other. Maybe Fred could discuss how the Shiites mainly stayed in India when Parkistan was carved out of India because they knew that the Sunnis had it in for them. Oh, by the way, Fred, how many fellow Muslims has the Syrian Army killed by now?

jt2

"You can't expect to hit someone and they just stand still and take it."

So you agree that operation Cast Lead was justified?

jt2

Personally I find it funny that in general, the Arab public is so obssessed with Israel and the Palestinians, while under their noses there is a Syrian genocide without people even peeing in that direction.

A blockade is an act of war yet the Palestinians are expected to sit on their hands.

Charles de Gaulle broadcast a message to the French people over the BBC on June 18, 1940, that started the French resistance movement.
The French resistance were keen fighters who blew up bridges, killed members of the invading force and directed British bombing raids against occupying forces.
The Germans called them terrorists.

resistanceposter.jpg

Tthe village of Oradour-sur-Glane, along with others was destroyed by SS troops in retaliation. The Nazi forces also shot civilians as retribution for resistance attacks.

Perhaps lipush can explain the difference between a resistance movement attacking an occupying army and a resistance movement attacking an occupying army.

Perhaps lipush can explain the difference between murdering civilians in retaliation for resistance attacks and murdering civilians in retaliation for resistance attacks.

As it happens, I can help.
The 1949 Geneva Convention made it illegal to do so.

A blockade is an act of war yet the Palestinians are expected to sit on their hands.

Just as the US did in the Cuba crisis but they had to call it a quarantine because a blockade is an act of war.

Now the US actively supports and act of war against the people of Gaza.

jt2

I don't know where you got that lying BS about Israel. You should go over to Israel and Gaza/WB to see for yourself. I guarantee you will change your tune.

Please recount your tales of your time in the Gaza strip. :)

Charles de Gaulle broadcast a message to the French people over the BBC on June 18, 1940, that started the French resistance movement.
The French resistance were keen fighters who blew up bridges, killed members of the invading force and directed British bombing raids against occupying forces.
The Germans called them terrorists.

resistanceposter.jpg

Tthe village of Oradour-sur-Glane, along with others was destroyed by SS troops in retaliation. The Nazi forces also shot civilians as retribution for resistance attacks.

Perhaps lipush can explain the difference between a resistance movement attacking an occupying army and a resistance movement attacking an occupying army.

Perhaps lipush can explain the difference between murdering civilians in retaliation for resistance attacks and murdering civilians in retaliation for resistance attacks.

As it happens, I can help.
The 1949 Geneva Convention made it illegal to do so.

Perhaps you could explain the difference between a "resistance movement attacking an occupying army" and "a resistance movement attacking unarmed civilians".

Just as the US did in the Cuba crisis but they had to call it a quarantine because a blockade is an act of war.

Do the people of Gaza not choose terror against Israelis one time after another?

In case you've missed, Hamas is not an organization which resist the Israeli government or Israeli military.

It resists Israeli settlements, Israeli towns, and Israeli civilians.

How many causalties where the Hamas responsible for, that were leaders and soldiers, compared to casualties that were Israeli civilians?

Do the people of Gaza not choose terror against Israelis one time after another?

In case you've missed, Hamas is not an organization which resist the Israeli government or Israeli military.

How many causalties where the Hamas responsible for, that were leaders and soldiers, compared to casualties that were Israeli civilians?

All wars have civilian casualties. Get over it.

All wars have civilian casualties. Get over it.

Gaza is at war with Israel?

Forum List

Back