🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel attacks civilians

US military bases have road blocks-------even the military hospitals have a ROAD BLOCK TYPE security station that anyone who gets in must pass------- I suggest you get in a care and try to run one of those roadblocks -----just to see what a "fart" gets you in the USA
It's not the same thing. Those roadblocks are on land Israel has no legal right to be in.

US military bases have road blocks-------even the military hospitals have a ROAD BLOCK TYPE security station that anyone who gets in must pass------- I suggest you get in a care and try to run one of those roadblocks -----just to see what a "fart" gets you in the USA
It's not the same thing. Those roadblocks are on land Israel has no legal right to be in.
Boo hoo & hoo!

Tried to run a roadblock.

You sure he didn't just fart or something? :dunno:

We always rag on those flunkies in those checkpoints. My daughter was called to be a witness at the "Justice" Center. She was 8 months pregnant and wore her steel toe boots. They told her that she had to take them off to go through the scanner. She said that she could not reach them and that someone else had to take them off and put them back on. I pretended that I did not know her.:lol::lol::lol:

We always rag on those flunkies in those checkpoints. My daughter was called to be a witness at the "Justice" Center. She was 8 months pregnant and wore her steel toe boots. They told her that she had to take them off to go through the scanner. She said that she could not reach them and that someone else had to take them off and put them back on. I pretended that I did not know her.:lol::lol::lol:

That's silly---she could have just crashed thru I am sorry to hear that your daughter is unable to put on or take off her own shoes-----Pregnancy does not really do that -----what is wrong with her?

You're a jerk.

Why rag on those flunkies when they keep you safe from Islamic terrorists.

That's silly---she could have just crashed thru I am sorry to hear that your daughter is unable to put on or take off her own shoes-----Pregnancy does not really do that -----what is wrong with her?

Come on we were just giving those worthless goons a hard time.

Why rag on those flunkies when they keep you safe from Islamic terrorists.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're a jerk.

And a very good one at that.:clap2::clap2:

oh Ok a bunch of goons giving conscientous guards a hard time----
you are not the first of the vulgar or the last

oh Ok a bunch of goons giving conscientous guards a hard time----
you are not the first of the vulgar or the last

If they don't like it they should go get a real job.

Forum List

Back