🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel attacks civilians

I just figured since you were really in the Zionist-Jew hating mode, you might want to put up one of your favorite Jew hating avatars.. You know..The in the concentration camp or something… let it out man.
I have nothing against Jews or Judiasm in general.

The Jews are a very clever and innovative people.

And Judiasm is a wonderful religion and the Torah an awesome book.

It is Zionists and the fascist state of Israel that I detest with a passion. :evil:

I just figured since you were really in the Zionist-Jew hating mode, you might want to put up one of your favorite Jew hating avatars.. You know..The in the concentration camp or something… let it out man.
I have nothing against Jews or Judiasm in general.

The Jews are a very clever and innovative people.

And Judiasm is a wonderful religion and the Torah an awesome book.

It is Zionists and the fascist state of Israel that I detest with a passion. :evil:

Really? You can't hide around here anymore. Your words are set in stone.

My solution to the Jewish problem.

Would be to round them up world wide and find and island to quarantine them on.

There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 13 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.

Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.

This way the Jews could be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus a Win = Win for both Jews and Gentiles :thup:

Yeah, right. The Russian school children killed en masse by Muslims? Are they human beings?
They were. That incident was planned independently by Basayev and condemned by the other leaders of the mujahideen.

Are the Chechens human beings?
Yes. The foreigners who carried out that botched operation weren't. The Chechen who planned it knew that he wasn't.

"I admit I am a bad guy, a bandit, a terrorist. But if [the Russians] are the keepers of constitutional order, if they are anti-terrorists, then I spit on all these agreements and nice words."

But they're all dead. Putin is alive and isn't a human being. Kadyrov/Kafirov isn't a human being. Russian soldiers and servants of the puppet government are not human beings. The IDF soldier whose deed was excused by Israel is not a human being.

It should be added, that it's a common palisturdian practice to send teens to test the security arrrangements of the military installations, thus they achieve three goals: intel on security, a corpse of the teen, who typically stained his/her family honor by having been raped, and a senseless driveling in the Guardian.

Prove that this was the case with Iman al-Hams or quit wasting my time with your boring propaganda, ape.

Excellent response, Of course the Arab muslims use their children in this manner nothing new.

The credulity of Zionist Jews and the ignorant fools in the West who support them when it comes to dubious justifications for murdering goyim is truly nothing new.

If you excuse the soldier's actions as Israel did, you are filth.

If you excuse the soldier's actions as Israel did, you are.

Repeat back for you and Russian reactions to Chechen Muslim Extremism murdering Russian children.

Except I will not call you ...

Repeat back for you and Russian reactions to Chechen Muslim Extremism murdering Russian children.
I stand wholeheartedly against what happen at Beslan and would sentence the perpetrators to death if they'd survived the attacks and I had the authority to do so. Basayev's life and the choices he made toward the end of it were tragic. But they didn't affect my support for the larger Chechen and North Caucasian struggle because I'm aware that Russia and its minions perpetrate 'Beslans' on a regular basis, generally unaccompanied by the same sort of media hype because of what Russia does to reporters in the region.

It would not matter. If I didn't stand against those actions I'd be filth. "...a bad guy, a bandit, a terrorist."

I stand wholeheartedly against what happen at Beslan and would sentence the perpetrators to death if they'd survived the attacks and I had the authority to do so. Basayev's life and the choices he made toward the end of it were tragic. But they didn't affect my support for the larger Chechen and North Caucasian struggle because I'm aware that Russia and its minions perpetrate 'Beslans' on a regular basis, generally unaccompanied by the same sort of media hype because of what Russia does to reporters in the region.

It would not matter. If I didn't stand against those actions I'd be filth. "...a bad guy, a bandit, a terrorist."

So, do you stand wholeheartedly against the Palestinians who came into Israel and performed the suicide bombings on Israeli schools, synagogues, buses, outside cafes, etc?

So, do you stand wholeheartedly against the Palestinians who came into Israel and performed the suicide bombings on Israeli schools, synagogues, buses, outside cafes, etc?

I stand against any action involving the deliberate murder of non-combatant civilians, whether it involves dropping an atomic bomb on a Japanese city, emptying a magazine into a Palestinian girl, or self-detonating in an 'Israeli' cafe.

I stand against any action involving the deliberate murder of non-combatant civilians, whether it involves dropping an atomic bomb on a Japanese city, emptying a magazine into a Palestinian girl, or self-detonating in an 'Israeli' cafe.

Please explain the single quotes Kalam.

There is no absolute definition in composition for these marks.

I use them interchangeably with the double styling.

I use them interchangeably with the double styling.

So then please explain why you temper the word Israeli with quotes.

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)-- Israeli police forces stormed a number of suburbs in occupied Jerusalem at a late hour on Saturday night and engaged in clashes with Jerusalemite youths until dawn Sunday, locals reported.

They said that the clashes started after the forces stormed the suburbs of Bustan, Wadi Hilwa, and Silwan Daraj while firing at the young men injuring five Jerusalemites.

Wadi Hilwa information center said that among the injured were two 15-year-old boys.

Silwan town, south of the Aqsa Mosque, is witnessing escalating attacks on the part of Israeli police forces and Jewish settlers.

Five Jerusalemites wounded in confrontations with Israeli forces

Your use of inverted comma says no.

Forum List

Back