Israel attacks civilians

Your use of inverted comma says no.

:eusa_eh:

The behavior that Ropey is displaying is typical of Zionist Jews.

They just try to bog you down with silly minutiae and inaine details.

So that the real issues are never discussed or dealt with.

No wonder the Palestinian people get nothing but the run-around when trying to negotiate with them. :doubt:

But we've already been introduced and know each others views Sunni Man.

introductions-should-always-start-with-a-handshake.jpg

':eusa_eh:'

Now what?

So, there is no reason for the quote marks? You just put them there for appearance?

To make the sentence look more frilly like our Semitic languages Kalam?

Didn't we just discuss this?

No. You still have not told me what you meant by separating the term Israeli with 'Israeli'. I will not tell you what I think of your words until you stop playing with terms without defining what you mean.

What do you mean?

What's the difference between Zionism and 'Zionism'. Zionist Jews and 'Zionist Jews'. Israel and 'Israel'.

Why do you use the inverted commas? Or are they just pretty curlicues to you? Look in this thread. I asked you and you have yet to tell me.

All you did was say they were the same as the double quote. But still, you have yet to differentiate them in your statements here. I have asked you this before and yet you still have not responded other than to say I do not answer you.

Quid pro quo.

No. You still have not told me what you meant by separating the term Israeli with 'Israeli'. I will not tell you what I think of your words until you stop playing with terms without defining what you mean.

What do you mean?

What's the difference between Zionism and 'Zionism'. Zionist Jews and 'Zionist Jews'. Israel and 'Israel'.

Why do you use the inverted commas? Or are they just pretty curlicues to you? Look in this thread. I asked you and you have yet to tell me.

All you did was say they were the same as the double quote. But still, you have yet to differentiate them in your statements here. I have asked you this before and yet you still have not responded other than to say I do not answer you.

Quid pro quo.

Israel was an ancient kingdom. 'Israel' is the name Zionists have given the political entity they've set up in Palestine to evoke that kingdom in spite of having little in common with it. It's used to imply that there's a direct connection between the ancient kingdom and the modern entity and this connection is used to justify the latter's existence in Palestine. I object to this and -- as I said -- generally do not refer to the entity as Israel or to Zionist immigrants in Palestine as Israelis.

Shall we examine more punctuational minutiae or return to the actual discussion? :eusa_eh:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

What do you mean?

Quid pro quo.

Israel was an ancient kingdom. 'Israel' is the name Zionists have given the political entity they've set up in Palestine to evoke that kingdom in spite of having little in common with it. It's used to imply that there's a direct connection between the ancient kingdom and the modern entity and this connection is used to justify the latter's existence in Palestine. I object to this and -- as I said -- generally do not refer to the entity as Israel or to Zionist immigrants in Palestine as Israelis.

Shall we examine more punctuational minutiae or return to the actual discussion? :eusa_eh:

There is no actual discussion Kalam. You have made it clear where you stand on Israel. That's what this thread and all Israel (Zionism) threads are about and you have just made yourself clear once again.

I disagree with your view with regards to Israel. We have nothing to discuss with regards to Israel.

Israel is recreated and exists.

Israel must not exist to your mind. You've said it. So, how can we talk about two different things. We are diametrically opposed. What are we supposed to discuss with regards to Israel? Minutiae and curlicues Kalam?

Like I said. Thanks for being so clear.

Nu?

Question: What is the difference between the IDF and the Einsatzgruppen SS :confused:

Answer: Nothing :evil:
What is the difference between Hamas, Fatah and Ultra Orthodox Jewish Parties/Extreme Nationalists?

Answer: Nothing. :eusa_shhh:

But I am prepared to wait till Palestinians realize the fact, perhaps if we are lucky quite soon.

PS: Low chance, but still if Hamas and Fatah were overthrown and a secular government in the Palestinian territories were established, and thus the rocket attacks and other actions stopped, during the next Israeli elections the radical elements in the Knesset would lose power, over time completely. Many secular Jews are tired of financing the war, and letting the Ultra Orthodox leech off the rest of the society, never paying tax (ultra orthodox are except from taxation) and rarely if ever fighting the war they force the rest of the Jews to fight and pay for.

Israeli's are forced to fight the war, because Hamas and Fatah are religious radicals, who want to ethnic cleanse or otherwise eliminate all Jews, under a secular climate things would be different. But keep blaming the Jews, and the Zionists for everything, if blood is what you want keep supporting Hamas and Fatah, there will never be peace or a 'Palestine'.

Last edited:
The difference being that Hamas and Fatah(not so much) are defending their OWN country.

RAFAH, (PIC)-- Israeli gunboats opened fire Tuesday morning at Palestinian fishermen and their boats off the coast of Rafah, southern Gaza Strip, without any reported injuries.

In another incident, the Israeli occupation forces (IOF) opened fire at dozens of farmers east of Rafah city.

Israeli gunboats target fishermen off Rafah coast

Gotta love you Jew Hating Bigots.

When Israel accidentally kills some Civilians they "attacked Civilians" But when some asshole straps a bomb to himself and deliberately kills Civilians he was just "a freedom Fighter"

You are really disgusting. You would have made Adolf very proud.

Of the 37 people who signed Israel declaration of independence, only one was born in Palestine. The rest were all foreigners.

muslimswillkillthemvi-vi1.jpg

cool-jew-low-rescvr.jpg

Last edited:
Hiding behind stones and trees?

Now they hide in tanks, airplanes, and armored bulldozers.

So are both the pictures I just posted a matter of public record.

:razz:

Forum List

Back