Israel attacks civilians

Last edited:
Past tense. The new Israel is a fake.

You have zero reputational points past and present even after 2 years:lol:

Barack Obama...:
Israel is a sovereign state, and the historic homeland of the Jewish people.

It should be clear to all that efforts to chip away at Israel's legitimacy will only be met by the unshakeable opposition of the United States.
Remarks by the President to the United Nations General Assembly | The White House

I wonder who told Obama to say that.

Past tense. The new Israel is a fake.

Barack Obama...:
Israel is a sovereign state, and the historic homeland of the Jewish people.

It should be clear to all that efforts to chip away at Israel's legitimacy will only be met by the unshakeable opposition of the United States.
Remarks by the President to the United Nations General Assembly | The White House

No wonder Tinhead has zero reputational points even after 2 years of mindlessness.

President Harry Truman, 1949...
On October 24, 1948, the President stated that when a permanent government was elected in Israel, it would promptly be given de jure recognition. Elections for such a government were held on January 25th. The votes have now been counted and this government has been officially informed of the results. The United States Government is therefore pleased to extend de jure recognition to the Government of Israel as of this date.
Press Release

Barack Obama...:

No wonder Tinhead has zero reputational points even after 2 years of mindlessness.

On October 24, 1948, the President stated that when a permanent government was elected in Israel, it would promptly be given de jure recognition. Elections for such a government were held on January 25th. The votes have now been counted and this government has been officially informed of the results. The United States Government is therefore pleased to extend de jure recognition to the Government of Israel as of this date.
Press Release

Elections for such a government were held on January 25th.

How many Palestinian natives were allowed to vote in this fake election?

Elections for such a government were held on January 25th.

How many Palestinian natives were allowed to vote in this fake election?

Pallies are not natives of Israel. Pallies are from Arabia.

Jews are natives of Israel.

PBS Nova...
In the banks of the Nile in southern Egypt in 1896, British archaeologisit Flinders Petrie unearthed one of the most important discoveries in biblical archaeology known as the Merneptah Stele. Merneptah's stele announces the entrance on the world stage of a People named Israel.

The Merneptah Stele is powerful evidence that a People called the Israelites are living in Canaan over 3000 years ago

Dr. Donald Redford, Egyptologist and archaeologist: The Merneptah Stele is priceless evidence for the presence of an ethnical group called Israel in Canaan.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvg2EZAEw5c]1/13 The Bible's Buried Secrets (NOVA PBS) - YouTube[/ame]

Jesus talked to a Canaanite woman. I thought they were supposed to be extinct by then.

Pallies are not natives of Israel. Pallies are from Arabia.

You have never posted proof that all Palestinians are Arabs.

You lose, as usual, tinhead. :clap2:

Palestinian National Charter
We, the Palestinian Arab people, who waged fierce and continuous battles to safeguard its homeland, to defend its dignity and honor, and who offered all through the years continuous caravans of immortal martyrs, and who wrote the noblest pages of sacrifice, offering and giving.Permanent Observer Mission of Palestine to the United Nations - Palestine National Charter of 1964

Jesus talked to a Canaanite woman. I thought they were supposed to be extinct by then.
And we thought that muhammad had never been in Jerusalem, but muslims vouch (and are ready to slit throats) he took off on a camel helicopter to the skies from there. How come?

Quote: Originally Posted by P F Tinmore
Jesus talked to a Canaanite woman. I thought they were supposed to be extinct by then

You have verification for that, Tinhead? No, I didn't think so. No wonder you have zero reputational points even after 2 years.

Jesus talked to a Canaanite woman. I thought they were supposed to be extinct by then

You have verification for that, Tinhead? No, I didn't think so. No wonder you have zero reputational points even after 2 years.

If there were Canaanites there then, what makes you think there are none now?

The US is considered a "western" nation but we have Africans, middle easterners, Latin Americans, Asians, etc. None of these are westerners.

The US is considered a "western" nation but we have Africans, middle easterners, Latin Americans, Asians, etc. None of these are westerners.

So, you have no verification Jesus spoke with any Canaanite, after all.

Fail, again, dink :lol:

So, you have no verification Jesus spoke with any Canaanite, after all.

Fail, again, dink :lol:

It was in the Bible.

You know any Canaanites, dink? No, I didn't think so given the Canaanites became extinct about 3000 years ago.

You know any Canaanites, dink? No, I didn't think so given the Canaanites became extinct about 3000 years ago.

Matthew 15:22

Do I have to do all your research for you?

Pay attention, dink: The Bible was not intended as a historical document and the Canaanites became extinct 3000 years ago based on the archaeological record.

And, BTW, there is no archaeological record of an Arab civilization having existed prior to Islam in the 7th century, 600 years after Jesus's death

No reputational points for you :lol:

Pay attention, dink: The Bible was not intended as a historical document and the Canaanites became extinct 3000 years ago.

And, BTW, there is no archaeological record of an Arab civilization having existed prior to Islam in the 7th century, 600 years after Jesus's death

So, the Bible you thump to show that Jews own Palestine becomes irrelevant when it goes against your propaganda.

Pay attention, dink: The Bible was not intended as a historical document and the Canaanites became extinct 3000 years ago.

So, the Bible you thump to show that Jews own Palestine becomes irrelevant when it goes against your propaganda.

Extra-biblical evidence verifies an ancient Jewish civilization inhabiting and ruling in Israel, dink.

You're way out of your depth, stupid little boy. Go to mommy

PBS Nova...
In the banks of the Nile in southern Egypt in 1896, British archaeologisit Flinders Petrie unearthed one of the most important discoveries in biblical archaeology known as the Merneptah Stele. Merneptah's stele announces the entrance on the world stage of a People named Israel.

The Merneptah Stele is powerful evidence that a People called the Israelites are living in Canaan over 3000 years ago

Dr. Donald Redford, Egyptologist and archaeologist: The Merneptah Stele is priceless evidence for the presence of an ethnical group called Israel in Canaan.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvg2EZAEw5c]1/13 The Bible's Buried Secrets (NOVA PBS) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back