Israel attacks civilians

RAFAH, (PIC)-- Israeli gunboats opened fire Tuesday morning at Palestinian fishermen and their boats off the coast of Rafah, southern Gaza Strip, without any reported injuries.

In another incident, the Israeli occupation forces (IOF) opened fire at dozens of farmers east of Rafah city.

Israeli gunboats target fishermen off Rafah coast

So ?

Just more crimes from the criminal state of Israel.

Why don't you round them up and begin a trial, dumbass.

The Israeli army demolished on Tuesday two Palestinian wells in the occupied West Bank, Palestinian security sources and eyewitnesses said.

The wells were recently dug by Palestinians on the outskirts of An-Nassaryia, a village northeast of Nablus, they said.

Israeli rights group B'Tselem said another two wells were destroyed at the same village last week.

Middle East News Headlines - Yahoo! News

The Israeli army demolished on Tuesday two Palestinian wells in the occupied West Bank, Palestinian security sources and eyewitnesses said.

Why are Pallie terrorists living on Jewish land?

Shahad, 9 year old Palestinian...
The Prophet Muhammad said the hour of resurrection will not take place until you fight the Jews The rock and the tree will say, "Oh, Muslim, servant of allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and fight him!"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSwpAX1xvrc]Palestinian children are taught: Genocide is God's will - YouTube[/ame]

My message to the loathed Jews is that there is no god but allah, we will chase you everywhere We are a nation that drinks blood, and we know that there is no better blood than the blood of the Jews. We will not leave you alone until we have quenched our thirst with your blood, and our children's thirst with your blood, we will not rest until you leave the Muslim countries.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rleFpY402vM]Palestinian - Terrorism - YouTube[/ame]

The wells were recently dug by Palestinians on the outskirts of An-Nassaryia, a village northeast of Nablus, they said.

Fakestinians :lol:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsJjm5K07V0]Who are the Palestinians? - YouTube[/ame]

You know Warrior that NO Israeli,Prime Minister over the past 4 years will ever stop off or visit Belgium because they will be arrested as WAR CRIMINALS and sent to the The Hague to stand trial.

So YES we could have a trail,if only they would visit Belgium.....You DUMBASSHOLE:cuckoo::eusa_liar::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:I'm theliq and I kick your sorry ASS because I can and will,thats why you fear me,take off the shades so I can look you in the eye.:clap2::clap2::cool:

Tinmore is too nice to "F" about with you because like the rest of the Curs from CURDISTAN,you have NO BACKBONE when it comes down to it moreover your a foulmouth,which goes with the territory.

Bring it on Warriorless......SOON FORWARD:clap2::cool:

Just more crimes from the criminal state of Israel.

Why don't you round them up and begin a trial, dumbass.

Breaking News! Both sides target civilians, but somehow people want to give the moral high ground to only the side they support. Israel is gonna keep existing, whether people want it to or not, the Israelis have proven to be exceptionally good at defending themselves. The Palestinians will keep hanging around too. If I were Israel, I'd give the West Bank to the Palestinians, give Gaza back to the Egyptians (after all, the Palestinian supporters want land returned to the right owners, yeah?) and then ignore both.

Breaking News! Both sides target civilians

You're half-correct, genius.:clap2:

Historian Paul Johnson...
The lack of symmetry between the risks taken by Arabs and by Israelis is one result of a different view of the sanctity of human life. The Jewish faith was the first religion to preach this sanctity and to magnify the value of each individual human being in the eyes of his Creator — hence, equally, in other human beings. This is the main reason that Mosaic law differs so markedly in humanity and reason from all the other fiercely retributive codes of the ancient Near East. The value placed on human life by Jews has steadily increased over the centuries, as a response to persecution and, above all, to the Nazi attempt at extermination of the entire people. Israel itself was created as a refuge and fortress in which Jewish lives would be safe from annihilation. It is thus the physical embodiment of the principle that individual life is sacred.

By contrast, the Islamic-Arab concept of "the war of the martyrs" places no value on human life except as a sacrifice in the holy war. A warrior gains infinitely more by losing his life than by preserving it, for then he gains eternal life, and his status as a martyr is enhanced by the number of dead Israelis — "sons and daughters of Satan" — whom he takes with him.

Sahih Bukhari [sacred Islamic scripture]
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said,...I would love to be martyred in Al1ah's Cause and then get resurrected and then get martyred, and then get resurrected again and then get martyred and then get resurrected again and then get martyred.

Who are the Palestinians? - YouTube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDVCT2gCgYg]42 b Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem .divx - YouTube[/ame]

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen...
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsJjm5K07V0]Who are the Palestinians? - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDVCT2gCgYg]42 b Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem .divx - YouTube[/ame]

The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.

Are all Palestinians Arabs?

What about the Palestinian Christians? Are they Arabs?

What about the Palestinian Jews? Are they Arabs?

Palestinians by definition are Arabs, having originated from Arabia and Arabic their primary language. Jews do not refer to themselves as Palestinians--They are Jews and Israelis.

I've instructed you on this matter several times. Are you retarded or just stupid?

Last edited:

Who are the Palestinians? - YouTube

Palestinians by definition are Arabs, having originated from Arabia and Arabic their primary language. Jews do not refer to themselves as Palestinians--They are Jews and Israelis.

I've instructed you on this matter several times. Are you retarded or just stupid?

You had previously posted a different definition.

You had previously posted a different definition.

You previously had zero reputational points. Still do :lol:

99% of Rabs are Muzzies, stupid little boy. I've instructed you on this, as well, previously.

Forum List

Back