Israel attacks civilians

KEEP WANKING something may come to mind:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:H.I.M.THELIQ
WANK ON :ap2::ll::cp::lo::ap2: H.I.M.THELIQ

Still no findings of an ancient Palestinian civilization? Keep digging, stupid motherfucker :lol:

Still no ancient Palestinian civilization? Dig, dig, dig, stupid motherfucker :lol:

Harvard University Semitic Museum: Jerusalem during the reign of King Hezekiah--New exhibition at the Semitic Museum re-creates numerous aspects of ancient Israel
The Semitic Museum has installed a new exhibition that brings the world of biblical Israel into vivid, three-dimensional reality. "The Houses of Ancient Israel: Domestic, Royal, Divine" immerses the viewer in Israelite daily life around the time of King Hezekiah (8th century B.C.), creating an experiential environment based on the latest archaeological, textual, and historical research.

The centerpiece of the exhibition is a full-scale Israelite house, open on one side, filled with authentic ancient artifacts that show how life was lived by common inhabitants of ancient Jerusalem. Agricultural tools, a cooking area, and a stall occupied by a single, scruffy ram fill the ground floor of the cube-shaped, mud-brick structure, which, thankfully, is not olfactorily authentic. The upper story, reached by a ladder, is devoted to eating and sleeping.

Harvard Gazette: Jerusalem during the reign of King Hezekiah

The natives of Israel are the Jews dating back 3000 years where Jews have lived and ruled to today.

You = Owned. :clap2:

PBS Nova...

1/13 The Bible's Buried Secrets (NOVA PBS) - YouTube

The natives of Israel are the Jews

About 3% of the natives were Jews. Who were the rest of the natives?

BTW, the native Jews were opposed to a Jewish state.

Jews have sovereignty over Israel dating back 3000 years verified by the archaeological record, dink.

First rule of property law: “First in time, first in right”

You have an archaeological record verifying a Palestinian civilization in Israel? No, I didn't think so.

No reputational points for you, loser.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=683JeJPL7UY]Churches of Palestine - YouTube[/ame]

About 3% of the natives were Jews. Who were the rest of the natives?

BTW, the native Jews were opposed to a Jewish state.

Jews have sovereignty over Israel dating back 3000 years verified by the archaeological record, dink.

You have an archaeological record verifying a Palestinian civilization in Israel? No, I didn't think so.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=683JeJPL7UY]Churches of Palestine - YouTube[/ame]

Those churches were built by the Romans and Palestine did not exist until after WW I

Those churches were built by the Romans and Palestine did not exist until after WW I

And those churches sat empty until then?

And those churches sat empty until then?

And you didn't knw the Romans built those churches until I told you, moron :lol:

Jews established sovereignty over Israel at least 1200 years before Jesus was even born, rendering the matter moot.

Always remember the first rule of property law: First in time, first in right.

I beat the shit out of you today--go to sleep :clap2:

IOW, the Palestinians never surrendered to Israel. Israel has won nothing.
Of course! Palistanians didn't even exist that time, having been blown out of the anus of arab agitprop and lies in about 1967! All their occupation is occupational, of course.
You need a new dodge. This one is getting old.
Of course, palistanians need one and a new occupation too, but their established corporate occupation isn't receptive to diversity.

After 1948, 80 Palestinain towns and villages were CLEARED by the Israeli Military....Cleared to most people means ETHNIC CLEANSING...exactly the same as the NAZIS did to the JEWS in Europe,.

Israel has NO moral ground to stand on.............quite the OPPOSITE:cool:Still WANKING I SEE DOC,you'll go blind
Of course! Palistanians didn't even exist that time, having been blown out of the anus of arab agitprop and lies in about 1967! All their occupation is occupational, of course.
Of course, palistanians need one and a new occupation too, but their established corporate occupation isn't receptive to diversity.

After 1948, 80 Palestinain towns and villages were CLEARED by the Israeli Military....Cleared to most people means ETHNIC CLEANSING...exactly the same as the NAZIS did to the JEWS in Europe,.

Israel has NO moral ground to stand on.............quite the OPPOSITE:cool:Still WANKING I SEE DOC,you'll go blind

The Palestinians do hold the legal and moral high ground.

The Jews never had sovereignty in 1947 or before for a thousand years and they were not First in time,by your analogy all of the USA is then own by Native Americans..WHAT BULLSHIT YOU SPEW.

I have already humiliated YOU on another comment section Boy, Bow Curdistanite,Bow-Wow NOW:lol::cool:

Last edited:
After 1948, 80 Palestinain towns and villages were CLEARED by the Israeli Military....Cleared to most people means ETHNIC CLEANSING...exactly the same as the NAZIS did to the JEWS in Europe,.Israel has NO moral ground to stand on.............quite the OPPOSITE:cool:Still WANKING I SEE DOC,you'll go blind
All this is peachly melodramatic, like a bollywood movie, indeed, but palistanians, who didn't even exist that time, having been blown out of the anus of arab agitprop and lies in about 1967, can't claim anything, not "80 towns", not "400 towns", of course. All their occupation is occupational, of course. Tossing that palistanian occupation business aside, we have an unfinished palistanian humanitarian transfer business to discuss, bth.. It's important, compared to their arabian nights.
[/QUOTE]

KEEP IT UP DOC....Oooops I MEAN WANK ON........call me SIR LIQ from now on as you are now my SERF ..............No Bollywood Movie just Ethnic (Nazi Style) Cleansing....NOW BOW CURDISTANITE BOW :clap2:
After 1948, 80 Palestinain towns and villages were CLEARED by the Israeli Military....Cleared to most people means ETHNIC CLEANSING...exactly the same as the NAZIS did to the JEWS in Europe,.Israel has NO moral ground to stand on.............quite the OPPOSITE:cool:Still WANKING I SEE DOC,you'll go blind
All this is peachly melodramatic, like a bollywood movie, indeed, but palistanians, who didn't even exist that time, having been blown out of the anus of arab agitprop and lies in about 1967, can't claim anything, not "80 towns", not "400 towns", of course. All their occupation is occupational, of course. Tossing that palistanian occupation business aside, we have an unfinished palistanian humanitarian transfer business to discuss, bth.. It's important, compared to their arabian nights.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
KEEP IT UP DOC....Oooops I MEAN WANK ON........call me SIR LIQ from now on as you are now my SERF ..............No Bollywood Movie just Ethnic (Nazi Style) Cleansing....NOW BOW CURDISTANITE BOW
Whatever that LSD drivel may mean, it sure is hilarious!
Of course! Palistanians didn't even exist that time, having been blown out of the anus of arab agitprop and lies in about 1967! All their occupation is occupational, of course.Of course, palistanians need one and a new occupation too, but their established corporate occupation isn't receptive to diversity.
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

RAFAH, (PIC)-- Israeli gunboats opened fire Tuesday morning at Palestinian fishermen and their boats off the coast of Rafah, southern Gaza Strip, without any reported injuries.

In another incident, the Israeli occupation forces (IOF) opened fire at dozens of farmers east of Rafah city.

Israeli gunboats target fishermen off Rafah coast

It seems they were in violation of the fishing zone...though you really need a source that is more reliable to confirm this actually happened and these were actual fishermen and not people that had other intentions.

WANK ON AND ON DOC:clap2::clap2::cool:
RAFAH, (PIC)-- Israeli gunboats opened fire Tuesday morning at Palestinian fishermen and their boats off the coast of Rafah, southern Gaza Strip, without any reported injuries.

In another incident, the Israeli occupation forces (IOF) opened fire at dozens of farmers east of Rafah city.

Israeli gunboats target fishermen off Rafah coast

It seems they were in violation of the fishing zone...though you really need a source that is more reliable to confirm this actually happened and these were actual fishermen and not people that had other intentions.

Why does it matter who was there first?

it matters to the extent that the pals have tried to lay claim to a 'right of return' to a country that they never possessed.

other than that... they started a war... israel won... they didn't get the land. that's life.

Ok, I can agree with you, cuz JStone kept talking about how the jews were there 3000 years ago... And that's not relevant in my book either.
Although I wouldn't exactly say that the pals started it, lol. C'mon.
But sure, when Hitler invaded Poland then everyone else, the only way to dislodge the germans was with force. That's why I say that the israelis have to be afraid of the iranians devellopping nukes. Tiny country against big messy nukes. Not good.
I don't see this situation in palestine ever being settled peacefully, unfortunately.

Forum List

Back