Israel attacks civilians

Like much of your comments Jillian,you tend to skirt the facts to suit your arguement,in as much as "the Pals started a war"

They did not infact...the WAR as you call it was started when the Zionist started flooding Palestine with Boat People from Europe(I can understand completely,as if they hadn't all Jewish people would in Europe been exterminated by hitler and his cohorts and although they try to deny it now,most of the German population,Croatians,the Catholic Church(SOME) and many others)

The Zionist always wanted their ancestral homeland of Israel,the trouble was that the majority of the area was populated by Palestinian Arabs who incidentally had been living with their Jewish neighbours for generations,peacefully I might add.

The Zionist were and still are a terrorist organization........the Gorilla War they instituted circa 1942 onwards was a deliberate attempt to overthrow the British and their Mandate for the Area,Both the Palestinians and the Jews were promised the land,the Jews were determined to get it and in the end succeeded,but their tactics were brutal,you can't expect the Palestinians to just roll over and they didn't. After 1948 and Independence the Israelis systematially cleansed over 80 villages and towns,drove many Pal., into the Lebanon,Syria and Jordan......and slaughtered a great number of Palestinian men,women and children,yes there were atrosities on both side but the treatment by the Jews was far worse.

The problem in Israel over the past 30 years or so is the attempt by the Ultra Right in Israel to change the Dynamics from a secular society to a religious one,which you would know full well has divided Israeli society and created a schisim...at times Israel is not a happy place.........The secular Jews has seen a lot of change they totally dislike,masses of Russian Jews and Aggressive American Jews who have gone to Israel in the past 20 years or so....each side has totally differring values which has caused much angst on both sides.

The Israeli-Palestinian SORE should be resolved,I hope so but there is much distrust and hatred by certain sections in both communities.

I'm sure if God came down to earth tomorrow there would be a lot of cracked heads on both sides as well as a load of so called religious people worldwide....I'm thinking America here!!!!!!!!!!but anywhere would be a good start.....Maybe Stoned,Doc and Big could take their chances...if they could only take their hand off their ****

theliq:cool:

Why does it matter who was there first?

it matters to the extent that the pals have tried to lay claim to a 'right of return' to a country that they never possessed.

other than that... they started a war... israel won... they didn't get the land. that's life.

Ok, I can agree with you, cuz JStone kept talking about how the jews were there 3000 years ago... And that's not relevant in my book either.
Although I wouldn't exactly say that the pals started it, lol. C'mon.
But sure, when Hitler invaded Poland then everyone else, the only way to dislodge the germans was with force. That's why I say that the israelis have to be afraid of the iranians devellopping nukes. Tiny country against big messy nukes. Not good.
I don't see this situation in palestine ever being settled peacefully, unfortunately.

Like much of your comments Jillian,you tend to skirt the facts to suit your arguement,in as much as "the Pals started a war"

They did not infact...the WAR as you call it was started when the Zionist started flooding Palestine with Boat People from Europe(I can understand completely,as if they hadn't all Jewish people would in Europe been exterminated by hitler and his cohorts and although they try to deny it now,most of the German population,Croatians,the Catholic Church(SOME) and many others)

The Zionist always wanted their ancestral homeland of Israel,the trouble was that the majority of the area was populated by Palestinian Arabs who incidentally had been living with their Jewish neighbours for generations,peacefully I might add.

The Zionist were and still are a terrorist organization........the Gorilla War they instituted circa 1942 onwards was a deliberate attempt to overthrow the British and their Mandate for the Area,Both the Palestinians and the Jews were promised the land,the Jews were determined to get it and in the end succeeded,but their tactics were brutal,you can't expect the Palestinians to just roll over and they didn't. After 1948 and Independence the Israelis systematially cleansed over 80 villages and towns,drove many Pal., into the Lebanon,Syria and Jordan......and slaughtered a great number of Palestinian men,women and children,yes there were atrosities on both side but the treatment by the Jews was far worse.

The problem in Israel over the past 30 years or so is the attempt by the Ultra Right in Israel to change the Dynamics from a secular society to a religious one,which you would know full well has divided Israeli society and created a schisim...at times Israel is not a happy place.........The secular Jews has seen a lot of change they totally dislike,masses of Russian Jews and Aggressive American Jews who have gone to Israel in the past 20 years or so....each side has totally differring values which has caused much angst on both sides.

The Israeli-Palestinian SORE should be resolved,I hope so but there is much distrust and hatred by certain sections in both communities.

I'm sure if God came down to earth tomorrow there would be a lot of cracked heads on both sides as well as a load of so called religious people worldwide....I'm thinking America here!!!!!!!!!!but anywhere would be a good start.....Maybe Stoned,Doc and Big could take their chances...if they could only take their hand off their ****

theliq:cool:

it matters to the extent that the pals have tried to lay claim to a 'right of return' to a country that they never possessed.

other than that... they started a war... israel won... they didn't get the land. that's life.

Ok, I can agree with you, cuz JStone kept talking about how the jews were there 3000 years ago... And that's not relevant in my book either.
But sure, when Hitler invaded Poland then everyone else, the only way to dislodge the germans was with force. That's why I say that the israelis have to be afraid of the iranians devellopping nukes. Tiny country against big messy nukes. Not good.
I don't see this situation in palestine ever being settled peacefully, unfortunately.

Good post.

Israel's military cleansed about 350,000 Palestinians (about one third were Christians) and destroyed about 400 villages before any Arab country entered Palestine.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYvimRnlTqE]Alnakba English P2 - YouTube[/ame]

They did not infact...the WAR as you call it was started when the Zionist started flooding Palestine with Boat People from Europe(I

You just made that up. Can you provide archaeological evidence of a Palestinian civilization in Israel? No, I didn't think so.

Arabs flooded Israel to suck off of Jewish prosperity, where Jews have lived and ruled for 3000 years continuously to this day, verified by the archaeological record.

Pulitzer Prize-Winning Writer Charles Krauthammer...
"Israel is the very embodiment of Jewish continuity: It is the only nation on earth that inhabits the same land, bears the same name, speaks the same language, and worships the same God that it did 3,000 years ago. You dig the soil and you find pottery from Davidic times, coins from Bar Kokhba, and 2,000-year-old scrolls written in a script remarkably like the one that today advertises ice cream at the corner candy store."

Winston Churchill, Secretary of Palestine, to House of Commons, Parliamentary Debates, May 1939...
So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population.

PBS Nova...
In the banks of the Nile in southern Egypt in 1896, British archaeologisit Flinders Petrie unearthed one of the most important discoveries in biblical archaeology known as the Merneptah Stele. Merneptah's stele announces the entrance on the world stage of a People named Israel.

The Merneptah Stele is powerful evidence that a People called the Israelites are living in Canaan over 3000 years ago

Dr. Donald Redford, Egyptologist and archaeologist: The Merneptah Stele is priceless evidence for the presence of an ethnical group called Israel in Canaan.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvg2EZAEw5c]1/13 The Bible's Buried Secrets (NOVA PBS) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
WANK ON AND ON DOC
Israeli gunboats opened fire Tuesday morning at Palestinian fishermen and their boats off the coast of Rafah, southern Gaza Strip, without any reported injuries. In another incident, the Israeli occupation forces (IOF) opened fire at dozens of farmers east of Rafah city.
It seems they were in violation of the fishing zone...though you really need a source that is more reliable to confirm this actually happened and these were actual fishermen and not people that had other intentions.
Hilarious! Who else is "doc" out there? A really hilarious LSD drivel.

Indeed, arab propaganda blew them out of its anus in a cloud of funny methane in about 1967, so, naturally, they couldn't be there that time, could they?
Isn't it a good incentive to undertake a humanitarian transfer of palistanians? We care about them, don't we?

They did not infact...the WAR as you call it was started when the Zionist started flooding Palestine with Boat People from Europe(I can understand completely,as if they hadn't all Jewish people would in Europe been exterminated by hitler and his cohorts and although they try to deny it now,most of the German population,Croatians,the Catholic Church(SOME) and many others) The Zionist always wanted their ancestral homeland of Israel,the trouble was that the majority of the area was populated by Palestinian Arabs who incidentally had been living with their Jewish neighbours for generations,peacefully I might add. The Zionist were and still are a terrorist organization........the Gorilla War they instituted circa 1942 onwards was a deliberate attempt to overthrow the British and their Mandate for the Area,Both the Palestinians and the Jews were promised the land,the Jews were determined to get it and in the end succeeded,but their tactics were brutal,you can't expect the Palestinians to just roll over and they didn't. After 1948 and Independence the Israelis systematially cleansed over 80 villages and towns,drove many Pal., into the Lebanon,Syria and Jordan......and slaughtered a great number of Palestinian men,women and children,yes there were atrosities on both side but the treatment by the Jews was far worse. The problem in Israel over the past 30 years or so is the attempt by the Ultra Right in Israel to change the Dynamics from a secular society to a religious one,which you would know full well has divided Israeli society and created a schisim...at times Israel is not a happy place.........The secular Jews has seen a lot of change they totally dislike,masses of Russian Jews and Aggressive American Jews who have gone to Israel in the past 20 years or so....each side has totally differring values which has caused much angst on both sides. The Israeli-Palestinian SORE should be resolved,I hope so but there is much distrust and hatred by certain sections in both communities. I'm sure if God came down to earth tomorrow there would be a lot of cracked heads on both sides as well as a load of so called religious people worldwide....I'm thinking America here!!!!!!!!!!but anywhere would be a good start.....Maybe Stoned,Doc and Big could take their chances...if they could only take their hand off their ****
Who made that up?

Indeed, arab propaganda blew them out of its anus in a cloud of funny methane in about 1967, so, naturally, they couldn't be there that time, could they?
Isn't it a good incentive to undertake a humanitarian transfer of palistanians? We care about them, don't we?

The pals will get their virgins, they're all willing to die to destroy israel.

But you don't care about them, that's for sure.

They did not infact...the WAR as you call it was started when the Zionist started flooding Palestine with Boat People from Europe(I can understand completely,as if they hadn't all Jewish people would in Europe been exterminated by hitler and his cohorts and although they try to deny it now,most of the German population,Croatians,the Catholic Church(SOME) and many others) The Zionist always wanted their ancestral homeland of Israel,the trouble was that the majority of the area was populated by Palestinian Arabs who incidentally had been living with their Jewish neighbours for generations,peacefully I might add. The Zionist were and still are a terrorist organization........the Gorilla War they instituted circa 1942 onwards was a deliberate attempt to overthrow the British and their Mandate for the Area,Both the Palestinians and the Jews were promised the land,the Jews were determined to get it and in the end succeeded,but their tactics were brutal,you can't expect the Palestinians to just roll over and they didn't. After 1948 and Independence the Israelis systematially cleansed over 80 villages and towns,drove many Pal., into the Lebanon,Syria and Jordan......and slaughtered a great number of Palestinian men,women and children,yes there were atrosities on both side but the treatment by the Jews was far worse. The problem in Israel over the past 30 years or so is the attempt by the Ultra Right in Israel to change the Dynamics from a secular society to a religious one,which you would know full well has divided Israeli society and created a schisim...at times Israel is not a happy place.........The secular Jews has seen a lot of change they totally dislike,masses of Russian Jews and Aggressive American Jews who have gone to Israel in the past 20 years or so....each side has totally differring values which has caused much angst on both sides. The Israeli-Palestinian SORE should be resolved,I hope so but there is much distrust and hatred by certain sections in both communities. I'm sure if God came down to earth tomorrow there would be a lot of cracked heads on both sides as well as a load of so called religious people worldwide....I'm thinking America here!!!!!!!!!!but anywhere would be a good start.....Maybe Stoned,Doc and Big could take their chances...if they could only take their hand off their ****
Who made that up?

Actual recorded history.

Pallies don't care about themselves. They boast of killing their own children and wives. :clap2: Which isn't surprising since ignorant Arabs used to bury their babies alive :clap2:

I certainly am not any doc....good lord what a spam job...My nick is Ixchel and happened to wander into this ridiuclous argument. The Israelis were given statehood as were the Palestinians..the Palestinians rejected it, which they were wrong for doing that because it has caused them tons of grief...and they aren't really very accepted by either Jordan or Egypt so it isn't just the Israelis that restrict and cause them problems. That said, they made their own bed now they need to lie in it.

I certainly am not any doc....good lord what a spam job...My nick is Ixchel and happened to wander into this ridiuclous argument. The Israelis were given statehood as were the Palestinians..the Palestinians rejected it, which they were wrong for doing that because it has caused them tons of grief...and they aren't really very accepted by either Jordan or Egypt so it isn't just the Israelis that restrict and cause them problems. That said, they made their own bed now they need to lie in it.

Don't airports restrict you from going onto an airplane without being checked?
But, Israel should not restrict suicide bombers?

Maybe, you can adopt a palestinian family and see how much fun that is. Make sure yu have a good life insurance policy.

Don't airports restrict you from going onto an airplane without being checked?
But, Israel should not restrict suicide bombers?

Maybe, you can adopt a palestinian family and see how much fun that is. Make sure yu have a good life insurance policy.

Where did you get that from my post?

Who made that up?
Actual recorded history.
"So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied until their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population."
Churchill
That's what we call actual recorded history.

They did not infact...the WAR as you call it was started when the Zionist started flooding Palestine with Boat People from Europe(I

That is true. The Zionists went to Palestine with the stated goal of taking over Palestine. To accomplish this they needed a lot of people so they imported Jews by the boatload from wherever they could find them.

The so called "the Arabs attacked the Jews" was the Palestinians defending themselves from this foreign invasion. The propagandists call this the "civil war" that preceded the 1948 war but it wasn't.

That is true. The Zionists went to Palestine with the stated goal of taking over Palestine. To accomplish this they needed a lot of people so they imported Jews by the boatload from wherever they could find them.

The so called "the Arabs attacked the Jews" was the Palestinians defending themselves from this foreign invasion. The propagandists call this the "civil war" that preceded the 1948 war but it wasn't.

Jews have lived in and ruled in Israel continuously for 3000 years. Jews have sovereignty over Israel.

Arabs, from Arabia, are illegal aliens who invaded in the 20th century.

Pulitzer Prize-Winning Writer Charles Krauthammer...
Israel is the very embodiment of Jewish continuity: It is the only nation on earth that inhabits the same land, bears the same name, speaks the same language, and worships the same God that it did 3,000 years ago. You dig the soil and you find pottery from Davidic times, coins from Bar Kokhba, and 2,000-year-old scrolls written in a script remarkably like the one that today advertises ice cream at the corner candy store.

Winston Churchill, 1921, Secretary of Palestine and Nobel Prize Winner for Historical Literature...
It is manifestly right that the Jews should have a national centre and a National Home...And where else could that be but in this land of Palestine, with which for more than 3,000 years they have been intimately and profoundly associated?

PBS Nova...
In the banks of the Nile in southern Egypt in 1896, British archaeologisit Flinders Petrie unearthed one of the most important discoveries in biblical archaeology known as the Merneptah Stele. Merneptah's stele announces the entrance on the world stage of a People named Israel.

The Merneptah Stele is powerful evidence that a People called the Israelites are living in Canaan over 3000 years ago

Dr. Donald Redford, Egyptologist and archaeologist: The Merneptah Stele is priceless evidence for the presence of an ethnical group called Israel in Canaan.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvg2EZAEw5c]1/13 The Bible's Buried Secrets (NOVA PBS) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

The Israelis were given statehood as were the Palestinians..the Palestinians rejected it,...

That is a common fallacy. The UN passed General Assembly Resolution 181 which was plan to divide Palestine into two states. Both sides had to approve this plan. Since the plan required the Palestinians to give half of their country to foreigners, they rejected it.

Since it was not approved by both sides it was never implemented. It created no states.

The Israelis were given statehood as were the Palestinians..the Palestinians rejected it,...

That is a common fallacy. The UN passed General Assembly Resolution 181 which was plan to divide Palestine into two states. Both sides had to approve this plan. Since the plan required the Palestinians to give half of their country to foreigners, they rejected it.

Since it was not approved by both sides it was never implemented. It created no states.

You lie, again, Pinocchio.

US State Department, Office of the Historian...
On November 29, 1947, the United Nations General Assembly adopted Resolution 181 (also known as the Partition Resolution] that would divide Great Britain's former Palestinian mandate into Jewish and Arab states in May 1948. Under the resolution, the area of religious significance surrounding Jerusalem would remain under international control administered by the United Nations.

The Palestinian Arabs refused to recognize this arrangement
Office of the Historian - Milestones - 1945-1952 - The Arab-Israeli War of 1948

MORE DISINFORMATION FROM THE STONED:cool:
Indeed, arab propaganda blew them out of its anus in a cloud of funny methane in about 1967, so, naturally, they couldn't be there that time, could they?Isn't it a good incentive to undertake a humanitarian transfer of palistanians? We care about them, don't we?

Pallies don't care about themselves. They boast of killing their own children and wives. :clap2: Which isn't surprising since ignorant Arabs used to bury their babies alive :clap2:

Forum List

Back