Israel attacks civilians

Little men with needledicks are very angry people :lol:

I guess it's a good thing you can vent from behind the interweb then, eh tiny?

Small man with needledick posting about sex talk with kids http://www.usmessageboard.com/4147801-post10.html

You're being reported to the FBI, little man

:rofl:

Make sure you tell them to look for the black guy that makes you feel like a tiny, insignificant jew on interweb messageboards!

:lol:

Small man with needledick posting about sex talk with kids http://www.usmessageboard.com/4147801-post10.html

tissue, poolboi?

fucking hilarious, isn't it?

it was better when he claimed he was a millionaire or some such bullshit, but this is pretty good.

it'd be more fun if he wasn't so obviously stupid, but whatcha gonna do?

maybe later he'll ask us to find palestine on a map.

that's always good for a chuckle :thup:

tissue, poolboi?

Poolboys make money. Those whose job is to read posts in chat rooms for free, not so much :lol:

kinda sucks when I can make jokes about awkward sex talks between you and your progeny and get away with it, eh?

ohhhh.. that's gotta chafe! QUICK! CALL THE FBI!!!!

tissue, poolboi?

it was better when he claimed he was a millionaire or some such bullshit, but this is pretty good.

my favorite is when I beat him into repeating himself like a broken record. Something about facebook and my shoe size or something... I dunno. Sometimes I come back to USMB just to laugh at this fool; it's like kicking a mime.

my favorite is when I beat him into repeating himself like a broken record. Something about facebook and my shoe size or something... I dunno. Sometimes I come back to USMB just to laugh at this fool; it's like kicking a mime.

i'm telling the FBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posting about sex talk with kids, little man? http://www.usmessageboard.com/4147801-post10.html

That ugly girl on facebook really messed you up, eh?

Posting about sex talk with kids, little man? http://www.usmessageboard.com/4147801-post10.html

Yea, it took a while to get used to those tusk-like buck teeth and ultra-mullet but, I figure, If you've managed to deal with it all these years then I can figure out a way to plow her with more genitle dick than she's felt since your lying to you about how size doesn't matter.

:clap2:

Yea, it took a while to get used to those tusk-like buck teeth and ultra-mullet but, I figure, If you've managed to deal with it all these years then I can figure out a way to plow her with more genitle dick than she's felt since your lying to you about how size doesn't matter.

:clap2:

Tomorrow morning, the NY office of the FBI internet div. will learn about your post regarding sex talk with kids http://www.usmessageboard.com/4147801-post10.html

NABLUS, (PIC)-- Israeli bulldozers tore down three structures as well as main roads in a Palestinian village in the northern Jordan valley as the Israeli army has declared the area a closed military zone.

Journalists were prevented from taking photos as the force raised the home and two shacks of a local there in Aqaba village near Tubas on Thursday morning. Excavated also were the western road to the village and a street and telephone poles near the demolition site.

Aqaba municipality head Sami Sadiq told our correspondent that all residents of the village have received demolition notices, including the local mosque, school, nursery, and health clinic. The the Israeli occupation authorities said that they want evacuate the village in favour of three military bases that want to use the village as a firing range.

Aqaba, which lies just north of Tubas, was established decades before the Israeli occupation and was originally used for agriculture and livestock.

Israel razes three buildings, roads in the jordan vally village of Aqaba

It didn't happen...your crap comes from a terrorist group rag...find a real news source and we might listen to you..until then these are FAKE STORIES that your idiot in the US and in England made up because they aren't even in friggin Palestine in the first place.

It didn't happen...your crap comes from a terrorist group rag...find a real news source and we might listen to you..until then these are FAKE STORIES that your idiot in the US and in England made up because they aren't even in friggin Palestine in the first place.

The Israeli Police demolished the Arab Bedouin village of Al-Arakib for the third time in two weeks to clear space for a Jewish National Fund forest. And for the third time, the residents of Al-Arakib rebuilt their destroyed homes alongside Jewish Israeli activists. Al-Arakib is a village in the Negev desert that was born decades before the foundation of Israel. Its residents are Israeli citizens. Video by Max Blumenthal and Joseph Dana.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rud19ytcPS8]Israel's Destruction of the Bedouin Village Al-Arakib - YouTube[/ame]

NABLUS, (PIC)-- Israeli bulldozers tore down three structures as well as main roads in a Palestinian village in the northern Jordan valley as the Israeli army has declared the area a closed military zone.

Hamas to raze 180 Gaza houses to erect Islamic religious center
Palestinian Center for Human Rights says Gaza authorities already destroyed 20 homes, forcing 150 people to live in tents.
http://www.haaretz.com/print-editio...es-to-erect-islamic-religious-center-1.291347

Last edited:

Palestinian Center for Human Rights says Gaza authorities already destroyed 20 homes, forcing 150 people to live in tents.
Hamas to raze 180 Gaza houses to erect Islamic religious center - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Stoned, at least you don't dispute the israelis bulldozering homes of people they don't like. It's a start.:clap2:

But are you trying to justify the dozing by saying: Look ma! They do it too!

Hamas to raze 180 Gaza houses to erect Islamic religious center - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Stoned, at least you don't dispute the israelis bulldozering homes of people they don't like. It's a start.:clap2:

But are you trying to justify the dozing by saying: Look ma! They do it too!

Hamas wrecks 'illegal' Gaza homes :lol: :clap2:
Hamas, the Palestinian movement which controls the Gaza Strip, has forced residents of a southern town from their homes and demolished their houses

BBC News - Hamas wrecks 'illegal' Gaza homes

Forum List

Back