Israel attacks civilians

It didn't happen...your crap comes from a terrorist group rag...find a real news source and we might listen to you..until then these are FAKE STORIES that your idiot in the US and in England made up because they aren't even in friggin Palestine in the first place.

The Israeli Police demolished the Arab Bedouin village of Al-Arakib for the third time in two weeks to clear space for a Jewish National Fund forest. And for the third time, the residents of Al-Arakib rebuilt their destroyed homes alongside Jewish Israeli activists. Al-Arakib is a village in the Negev desert that was born decades before the foundation of Israel. Its residents are Israeli citizens. Video by Max Blumenthal and Joseph Dana.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rud19ytcPS8]Israel's Destruction of the Bedouin Village Al-Arakib - YouTube[/ame]

destroying illegal camps is legal for Israel to do. You note that it is the third tiem in two weeks...so it is an illegal camp..it is sort of like if someone comes and decides they are going to live in your front yard...do you have to let them live there? Of course not.

Illegal? That has been their home since before the foreigners invaded Palestine and called themselves Israel. It is just a continuation of the ethnic cleansing they started in 1947.

Israel attacks civilians

They apparently were taking notes during kristallnacht.
:clap2:

Is your low self esteem a result of being unloved as a child? Hangers are not an effective method for abortions. Sucks being you.

I must be getting to you, you responded without me even having to do anything! I clap my hands and you come frothing at the mouth, you're my dog, pavlov.
Please keep it up.

The Israeli Police demolished the Arab Bedouin village of Al-Arakib for the third time in two weeks to clear space for a Jewish National Fund forest. And for the third time, the residents of Al-Arakib rebuilt their destroyed homes alongside Jewish Israeli activists. Al-Arakib is a village in the Negev desert that was born decades before the foundation of Israel. Its residents are Israeli citizens. Video by Max Blumenthal and Joseph Dana.

Israel's Destruction of the Bedouin Village Al-Arakib - YouTube

destroying illegal camps is legal for Israel to do. You note that it is the third tiem in two weeks...so it is an illegal camp..it is sort of like if someone comes and decides they are going to live in your front yard...do you have to let them live there? Of course not.

Illegal? That has been their home since before the foreigners invaded Palestine and called themselves Israel. It is just a continuation of the ethnic cleansing they started in 1947.

LOL, Palestine was invented by Europeans in 1920 to refer to Israel during the British Mandate...:lol:

Cambridge University Press
In Ottoman times, no political entity called Palestine existed. After the collapse of the Ottoman Empire at the end of the First World War, European boundary makers began to take greater interest in defining territorial limits for Palestine. Only since the 1920s has Palestine had formally delimited boundaries, though these have remained subject to repeated change and a source of bitter dispute.
Palestine Boundaries 1833–1947 - Cambridge Archive Editions

Jews have lived in and ruled in Israel for 3000 years.

PBS Nova...
In the banks of the Nile in southern Egypt in 1896, British archaeologisit Flinders Petrie unearthed one of the most important discoveries in biblical archaeology known as the Merneptah Stele. Merneptah's stele announces the entrance on the world stage of a People named Israel.

The Merneptah Stele is powerful evidence that a People called the Israelites are living in Canaan over 3000 years ago

Dr. Donald Redford, Egyptologist and archaeologist: The Merneptah Stele is priceless evidence for the presence of an ethnical group called Israel in Canaan.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvg2EZAEw5c]1/13 The Bible's Buried Secrets (NOVA PBS) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Israel's Destruction of the Bedouin Village Al-Arakib - YouTube

I call bullshit when I see it and that is bullshit, it was not their home before hand and I am sorry, but the accord changed things...you can not want to recognize it all you want to International law recognizes the situation and there were lots of Jewish folk that lost their homes too in respective Arab countries so excuse me if I don't give a damn about what happened before the 1940s there were no foreigners invading Palestine...Jews had been living in Arab countries for thousands of years and were all evicted to Israel...so exactly where did you want them to go? Oh yeah their homeland where they were sent to...

LOL, Palestine was invented by Europeans

LOL, so was israel.

Israel has existed for 3000 years, stupid little boy. Have mommy open a book for you.:lol:

PBS Nova...
In the banks of the Nile in southern Egypt in 1896, British archaeologisit Flinders Petrie unearthed one of the most important discoveries in biblical archaeology known as the Merneptah Stele. Merneptah's stele announces the entrance on the world stage of a People named Israel.

The Merneptah Stele is powerful evidence that a People called the Israelites are living in Canaan over 3000 years ago

Dr. Donald Redford, Egyptologist and archaeologist: The Merneptah Stele is priceless evidence for the presence of an ethnical group called Israel in Canaan.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvg2EZAEw5c]1/13 The Bible's Buried Secrets (NOVA PBS) - YouTube[/ame]

I call bullshit when I see it and that is bullshit, it was not their home before hand and I am sorry, but the accord changed things...you can not want to recognize it all you want to International law recognizes the situation and there were lots of Jewish folk that lost their homes too in respective Arab countries so excuse me if I don't give a damn about what happened before the 1940s there were no foreigners invading Palestine...Jews had been living in Arab countries for thousands of years and were all evicted to Israel...so exactly where did you want them to go? Oh yeah their homeland where they were sent to...

Xchel, you come here acting all innocent and curious and in no time start acting like an Israeli stooge, bullshit talking points and all.

Did you come here to discuss the issues and possibly learn something, or are you here to pimp Israel's bullshit?

Xchel, you come here acting all innocent and curious and in no time start acting like an Israeli stooge, bullshit talking points and all.

Did you come here to discuss the issues and possibly learn something, or are you here to pimp Israel's bullshit?

Learn from you? :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap2:

You can't even buy a reputational point after 2 years of posting drivel

NAZARETH,(PIC)-- Peace Now movement announced on Friday that the occupation authorities confiscated more than 100 hectares in the northern West Bank for the benefit of two settlements.

Occupation authorities issued an order, according to which lands belonging to the village of al-Mazra'h , al-Janeyah and Qaryout to the north of Ramallah become public lands under the occupation’s control.

The movement said that the occupation authorities’ measure was meant to contradict an application made by the movement to court which calls for the dismantlement of the random settlements of Harisha and Haovil.

According to Hagit Ofran, the director of the Settlement Watch project at Peace Now said that the confiscation of land on the pretext that it is not suitable for cultivation, is an attempt to give legitimacy to the settlement of Harisha and Havoil.

According to Peace Now, more than a hundred settlements were built after 2001 in the West Bank without the permission of the occupation authorities.

Occupation authorities confiscate land in the W.B. for settlement expansion

NAZARETH,(PIC)-- Peace Now movement announced on Friday that the occupation authorities confiscated more than 100 hectares in the northern West Bank for the benefit of two settlements.

Given Jews have lived in and ruled in Israel 3000 years before so-called Palestinians were even invented in Arabia, it would be the latter who are occupying Israel.

PBS Nova...

Harvard Semitic Museum: The Houses of Ancient Israel
In archaeological terms The Houses of Ancient Israel: Domestic, Royal, Divine focuses on the Iron Age (1200-586 B.C.E.). Iron I (1200-1000 B.C.E.) represents the premonarchical period. Iron II (1000-586 B.C.E.) was the time of kings. Uniting the tribal coalitions of Israel and Judah in the tenth century B.C.E., David and Solomon ruled over an expanding realm. After Solomon's death (c. 930 B.C.E.) Israel and Judah separated into two kingdoms.

Israel was led at times by strong kings, Omri and Ahab in the ninth century B.C.E. and Jereboam II in the eighth. In the end, however, Israel was no match for expansionist Assyria. Samaria, the Israelite capital, fell to the Assyrians in 722 B.C.E.

The Houses of Ancient Israel § Semitic Museum

Oslo is irrelevant. Jews have prior possession of Israel 3000 years before Oslo.

Oslo expired without final agreement. I means nothing.

Jewish sovereignty over Israel was established by King David 3000 years ago.

Rule of property law: First in time, first in right

I think lands change hands and sometimes things aren't always fair. I agree that the Jewish homeland of ancient Israel was rightfully that of the Jews..that said Muslims and Christians also have claim to the land. I think there is a shared right...the thing is Palestinians do not want to accept that the Jews or Christians have any right to the land..and that is where I step outside from their viewpoints. I just wish that they could all get along for once...It would be nice if they could all live on the same block without having schoolyard fights but that seems impossible so we go the segregation route.

Forum List

Back