Israel attacks civilians

Israel attacks civilians

They apparently were taking notes during kristallnacht.

Israel does not intentionally attack civilians...that is a flat out lie HotDogg. Palestinians do use civilians as human shields though.
O BUT THEY DO,MURDER INNOCENT CHILDREN AND WOMEN,WHAT PLANET HAVE YOU BEEN LIVING ON THE PAST THIRTY EIGHT YEARS Xchel????? tor

Xchel,your view of history is somewhat blighted....are you Jewish??because if your name is Rachael you should be proud of who you are,all this Xchel is silly thetor
I think lands change hands and sometimes things aren't always fair. I agree that the Jewish homeland of ancient Israel was rightfully that of the Jews..that said Muslims and Christians also have claim to the land. I think there is a shared right...the thing is Palestinians do not want to accept that the Jews or Christians have any right to the land..and that is where I step outside from their viewpoints. I just wish that they could all get along for once...It would be nice if they could all live on the same block without having schoolyard fights but that seems impossible so we go the segregation route.

The Palestinians wanted a democratic state where Muslims, Christians, and Jews have equal rights.

Palestine constitution

Article 9

Palestinians shall be equal before the law and the judiciary, without distinction based upon race, sex, color, religion, political views or disability.

Israel wanted an exclusive Jewish state. That is the conflict.

That is a lie, the Palestinians in their charter said they wanted to push the Israelis into the sea. Sorry, but you can't deny that...they or you can claim all you want...there is no need to have one individual country. Two countries perhaps, but one no.

Israel attacks civilians

Israel does not intentionally attack civilians...that is a flat out lie HotDogg. Palestinians do use civilians as human shields though.

Does shooting stone throwing children count? Does bulldozing a suicide bomber's mother's house count? (The mom had nothing to do with what the offspring does)

Israel attacks civilians

Does shooting stone throwing children count? Does bulldozing a suicide bomber's mother's house count? (The mom had nothing to do with what the offspring does)

if the suicide bomber's mother doesn't want her house bulldozed, she could not have trained her kid to be a murderous pos. :thup:

that said, it was an ill-considered policy.

when was the last time israel did that?

when was the last time that terrorists sent missiles into s'derot?

if a terrorist gang of mexicans were sending missiles into california and texas, claiming a "right of return", to those places, we'd flatten them and no one in the world would blink.

now let's talk about why the terrorist supporters don't think jews should be able to do the same.

Last edited:

if the suicide bomber's mother doesn't want her house bulldozed, she could not have trained her kid to be a murderous pos. :thup:

if a terrorist gang of mexicans were sending missiles into california and texas, claiming a "right of return", to those places, we'd flatten them and no one in the world would blink.

now let's talk about why the terrorist supporters don't think jews should be able to do the same.
So basically, everyone who murders and is in jail in the US (as an example), we should hold their moms responsible and do something nasty to them, like bulldoze her house?:cuckoo:

That is a lie, the Palestinians in their charter said they wanted to push the Israelis into the sea. Sorry, but you can't deny that...they or you can claim all you want...there is no need to have one individual country. Two countries perhaps, but one no.

no one thinks there should be one state except for jew-hating loons.

So basically, everyone who murders and is in jail in the US (as an example), we should hold their moms responsible and do something nasty to them, like bulldoze her house?:cuckoo:

so you pick the thing they haven't done in how many years?

answer the part in bold... otherwise you're just another terrorist loving shill

oh.. .and yes, if a mother sends her 12 year old out to rob and bank, the mother is responsible.

thanks for playing.

Last edited:

oh.. .and yes, if a mother sends her 12 year old out to rob and bank, the mother is responsible.

thanks for playing.

The only right of return that the mexicans could possibly hold would be a return to spain.

If a 12 year old robs a bank, we don't imprison the mom nor do we flatten her house. Where exactly do you get the "hold the mom responsible" malarkey? What happens to her in your country?

Please try again soon.

read the Oslo Accord, here u will find an agreement tha Israel renigged upon, the settlements are the sore points to building peace with the Palistinians.
It did not help that the PA was hijacked by Hamas.

Last edited:

Hamas violently kick Palestinians out of homes and destroy them in Gaza

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMNnhTjkuAU]Hamas violently kick Palestinians out of homes and destroy them in Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

JStoned, please don't reply to my posts, you're an imbecile who repeats the same non-relevant crap all the time. BORING!

JStoned, please don't reply to my posts, you're an imbecile who repeats the same non-relevant crap all the time. BORING!

Go to mommy, stupid little boy.

Look, I don't mind arguing with you, but do us all a favor, if you have nothing constructive to say, don't say anything. I'll only reply to your posts that have something to say that's on topic and not just a spam. The others I'll just ignore.

FYI, my mother is dead.

Look, I don't mind arguing with you, but do us all a favor, if you have nothing constructive to say, don't say anything. I'll only reply to your posts that have something to say that's on topic and not just a spam. The others I'll just ignore.

FYI, my mother is dead.

Can you tell us who besides the Jewish People have established a nation in Israel over the past 3000 years? No, I didn't think you could.

Can you provide an archaeological record of a Palestinian civilization? Nope, you can't

You're done.

FYI, my mother is dead.

Can you tell us who besides the Jewish People have established a nation in Israel over the past 3000 years? No, I didn't think you could.

Can you provide an archaeological record of a Palestinian civilization? Nope, you can't

You're done.

Israel was founded in 1948. If Hitler hadn't come along, you'd all still be in Europe, but they didn't want you either, so they invented israel for you.

FYI, my mother is dead.

You're done.

Israel was founded in 1948. If Hitler hadn't come along, you'd all still be in Europe, but they didn't want you either, so they invented israel for you.

Can you tell us what people besides the Jews have established nations in Israel over the past 3000 years? No, I didn't think so.

You're done. Go to mommy.

Pulitzer Prize-Winning Writer Charles Krauthammer...
Israel is the very embodiment of Jewish continuity: It is the only nation on earth that inhabits the same land, bears the same name, speaks the same language, and worships the same God that it did 3,000 years ago. You dig the soil and you find pottery from Davidic times, coins from Bar Kokhba, and 2,000-year-old scrolls written in a script remarkably like the one that today advertises ice cream at the corner candy store.

PBS Nova...
In the banks of the Nile in southern Egypt in 1896, British archaeologisit Flinders Petrie unearthed one of the most important discoveries in biblical archaeology known as the Merneptah Stele. Merneptah's stele announces the entrance on the world stage of a People named Israel.

The Merneptah Stele is powerful evidence that a People called the Israelites are living in Canaan over 3000 years ago

Dr. Donald Redford, Egyptologist and archaeologist: The Merneptah Stele is priceless evidence for the presence of an ethnical group called Israel in Canaan.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvg2EZAEw5c]1/13 The Bible's Buried Secrets (NOVA PBS) - YouTube[/ame]

FYI, my mother is dead.

You're done.

Only half of the Jewish population was in Europe ever...the rest were already in the Middle east and many of them precisely in the area that became Israel and Palestine. The others were in a variety of other Middle Eastern and African countries and were expelled by Muslims. That said, Judiasm and Islam are RELIGIOUS beliefs not races...the other two posters have trouble understanding that...when you refer to a people who was always in the area...the Jews and Muslims that are native to the area are the SAME FN RACE.

thanks for playing.

Why not. The Palestinians stopped suicide bombing years ago but Israeli propagandists still bring it up constantly.

Forum List

Back