Israel attacks civilians

Hamas to raze 180 Gaza houses to erect Islamic religious center
Palestinian Center for Human Rights says Gaza authorities already destroyed 20 homes, forcing 150 people to live in tents.
Hamas to raze 180 Gaza houses to erect Islamic religious center - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Stoned, at least you don't dispute the israelis bulldozering homes of people they don't like. It's a start.:clap2:

But are you trying to justify the dozing by saying: Look ma! They do it too!

I know, I saw that the first time you posted it. Did you repost it because you think that that justifies the israeli actions?

Stoned, at least you don't dispute the israelis bulldozering homes of people they don't like. It's a start.:clap2:

But are you trying to justify the dozing by saying: Look ma! They do it too!
I know, I saw that the first time you posted it. Did you repost it because you think that that justifies the israeli actions?

Hamas defends decision to destroy Gaza houses:lol: :clap2:
Hamas destroyed more than 20 homes in the Gaza Strip claiming they were built without permits, a Palestinian human rights group said on Wednesday. "Twenty families -- about 150 people -- lost their homes," the Palestinian Centre for Human Rights (PCHR) said in a statement
Hamas defends decision to destroy Gaza houses | Al Bawaba

Hamas destroyed more than 20 homes in the Gaza Strip claiming they were built without permits, a Palestinian human rights group said on Wednesday. "Twenty families -- about 150 people -- lost their homes," the Palestinian Centre for Human Rights (PCHR) said in a statement

I don't know what you think you're accomplishing by doing this, but I can't stand sand monkeys any more than I can stand hebrews, so I'm not sure who you think you're laughing at, cuz I couldn't care less if hamas bulldozed the whole of gaza.

I don't know what you think you're accomplishing by doing this, but I can't stand sand monkeys any more than I can stand hebrews, so I'm not sure who you think you're laughing at, cuz I couldn't care less if hamas bulldozed the whole of gaza.

Hamas violently kick Palestinians out of homes and destroy them in Gaza :lol: :clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMNnhTjkuAU]Hamas violently kick Palestinians out of homes and destroy them in Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

It didn't happen...your crap comes from a terrorist group rag...find a real news source and we might listen to you..until then these are FAKE STORIES that your idiot in the US and in England made up because they aren't even in friggin Palestine in the first place.

The Israeli Police demolished the Arab Bedouin village of Al-Arakib for the third time in two weeks to clear space for a Jewish National Fund forest. And for the third time, the residents of Al-Arakib rebuilt their destroyed homes alongside Jewish Israeli activists. Al-Arakib is a village in the Negev desert that was born decades before the foundation of Israel. Its residents are Israeli citizens. Video by Max Blumenthal and Joseph Dana.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rud19ytcPS8]Israel's Destruction of the Bedouin Village Al-Arakib - YouTube[/ame]

destroying illegal camps is legal for Israel to do. You note that it is the third tiem in two weeks...so it is an illegal camp..it is sort of like if someone comes and decides they are going to live in your front yard...do you have to let them live there? Of course not.

Hamas violently kick Palestinians out of homes and destroy them in Gaza :lol: :clap2:
They probably learned that from the hebrews.

They probably learned that from the hebrews.

US President John Adams...
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization.

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

xchel, are you a guy?

why would you ask such a stupid question? The name is ixchel, which is FEMALE and my picture is clearly that of a woman I most certainly am not a guy.

I wasn't sure about the picture, it could have gone either way.

bullshit and you know it...stop trying to change the topic..there is absolutely nothing masculine about my picture whatsoever so go jump off a bridge..no wonder you have zero rep points.

why would you ask such a stupid question? The name is ixchel, which is FEMALE and my picture is clearly that of a woman I most certainly am not a guy.

I wasn't sure about the picture, it could have gone either way.

bullshit and you know it...stop trying to change the topic..there is absolutely nothing masculine about my picture whatsoever so go jump off a bridge..no wonder you have zero rep points.

He hasn't been in the company of many girls, for obvious reasons, so, you'll have to understand.

Forum List

Back