🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

Israel bombs Beirut

Are you still trundling out that Conspiracy garbage ?

Try Deep State as your answer with the CIA as organisers and Cheney the abhorrent leading traitor
.Poor Baby Bush as the stupid front fall guy .
Dick Cheney was the architect behind the Afghanistan and Iraq invasions.

"was" is the operative word----to wit---before islam
took control

Before Israel forced so many Palestinian refugees into Lebanon. I loved going to Lebanon every year. We used to stay at the King George Hotel or the Phoenicia. The American schools there were excellent.

The Zionist terror gangs were firebombing Haifa and destroying Arab villages in 1947. They killed over 600 British peacekeepers before statehood.

Dude, do you know how many British died for AMERICA to be free? The freedom that stupid fucking people like you enjoy every day? We fucking killed 24,000. That doesn't mean shit. Nobody says America doesn't have a right to defend itself because 250 fucking years ago we killed a bunch of fucking Brits to have our freedom.

Stupid fuck.

Everything suggests that the Good Guys are deliberately waiting with a clear plan to shred Nazisrael .

Of the six reporters I use for information , all say that Nazisrael is in for a total thrashing .
I wonder if Iran , Russia and even Turkey are close to blowing Tel Aviv into the Mediterranean .
Haifa is already destroyed .

Yeah, "everything" suggests that. lol! :laugh:

Before Israel forced so many Palestinian refugees into Lebanon. I loved going to Lebanon every year. We used to stay at the King George Hotel or the Phoenicia. The American schools there were excellent.
What do you have against "palestinians"? I have encountered MANY jews who fled Lebanon----in fact
many christians who fled Lebanon. I don't remember a
single Muslim from Israel or even from Lebanon although
there are lots and lots of "arabs" in my city today and were
lots in the area of my childhood (1950s)-----those from Lebanon were mostly christians to the extent that I assumed that Lebanon is a christian state who were oppressed by some sort of NAZIS-----of the kind that murdered people in
ARMENIA.

Israel has a right to exist and self-defense.

October 7 permits Israel to do what is necessary.
Well----what Israel does has to be (so I have read
over and over and ove........again) PROPORTIONAL.
The nagging question in my mind for the past
year has been...............just what is PROPORTIONAL to
the ISLAM OF OCTOBER 7 ??????????? anybody??????

I love fireworks!

1728516508191.png

Well----what Israel does has to be (so I have read
over and over and ove........again) PROPORTIONAL.
The nagging question in my mind for the past
year has been...............just what is PROPORTIONAL to
the ISLAM OF OCTOBER 7 ??????????? anybody??????
War is not proportional. There is nothing fair about it. The Arabs have lost all wars to the Israels and won't stop, then pull that mass murder raid on October 7 and have had a year to kill, maim, torture, and mistreat hostages.

Level Gaza and Beirut until the Arabs say 'no mas.'

War is not proportional. There is nothing fair about it. The Arabs have lost all wars to the Israels and won't stop, then pull that mass murder raid on October 7 and have had a year to kill, maim, torture, and mistreat hostages.

Level Gaza and Beirut until the Arabs say 'no mas.'
You mean Muslims not Arabs and why would they give up? They are going to heaven and their 72 virgins. They are irrational demons. Like you.

Forum List

Back