Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone of us will ever forget the photos of Hamas motorcycles dragging the dead bodies of Palestinian "collaborators" thru the streets. The NY Post carried a front-page article of this story, titled "Savages". Let us not forget the type of backwards animals that Israel is forced to deal with. Maybe the Palestinians are truly descended from the Philistines of ancient times!

DataFiles%5CCache%5CTempImgs%5C2012%5C2%5Cimages_News_2012_11_23_child-victims-november12_300_0.jpg

GAZA, (PIC)-- 43 children were killed while 432 others were injured during the 8-day Israeli occupation aggression on the Gaza Strip according to Palestinian medical sources.

The sources in Gaza said that "the number of children killed during the Israeli occupation aggression on the Gaza Strip, which started on the evening of Wednesday, 14 November, and lasted till Wednesday 21 Novembe, was 43 children, which represents 27% of the total number of martyrs."

The sources added that “more than 432 children were injured and that this number represents 35% of the total number of the wounded. "

43 children killed and 432 wounded during aggression on Gaza

I don't think anyone of us will ever forget the photos of Hamas motorcycles dragging the dead bodies of Palestinian "collaborators" thru the streets. The NY Post carried a front-page article of this story, titled "Savages". Let us not forget the type of backwards animals that Israel is forced to deal with. Maybe the Palestinians are truly descended from the Philistines of ancient times!

TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT YOU TWAT.

Your total ignorance of history is so blatant,the Philistines were not Palestinians,they were a peoples that fought with David(King David) in his battle against SAUL,they were then absorbed into the Children of Israel.

Idiot.

What BOLLOCKS, you spew on your shoe,it sticks like glue,a blood like hue,one day you'll rue,that you too,SPEWED WITHOUT A CLUE.:D

Like a cat you mew,things totally untrue,if you were in Australia I'd be able to sue,you and your crew.........and have YOU,put back into the ZOO.:D

A lot of Americans like YOU are MAD,but I ain't SAD,cos I know your MAD,BAD and SAD.:D

I'm the Liq,I take NO SHIT,from fools of ZION,I AM JAH LION.:cool::clap2::meow:
How nice, theliq and his fellow traveler Sherri have not a care in the world regarding the Syrian Air Force bombing a suburb of Damascus the other day. Of course they never stop to think that the children in Syria have been traumatized for months and months on end. What do they care since there are no Jews involved that they can blame this on. Go back into your own cage where you belong. Stevie and take Sherri with you.

But you loved the poetry Hoss.......I will tell you for the last time,I have on Gravs Syrian thread said in no uncertain manner that what has happened in Syria is an abomination.What do you not understand.....STOP TELLING LIES.

This is a thread about Israel and Palestine.FULL STOP.

Anyway why are YOU and the ZIONIST POSSEE SO CONCERNED ABOUT SYRIA,YOU ARE ALWAYS DEMEANING AND DEGRADING ALL ARAB<MUSLIM NATIONS,WHY THIS SUDDEN CONCERN.

YOU SHOULD START REFLECTING ON THE VITRIOL YOU HAVE SPOKEN IN THE PAST,YOUR CROCODILE TEARS NOW APPEAR HYPOCRITICAL.........AND DOWNRIGHT PATHETIC.

YOU AND THE REST OF THE ZIONIST MOB,COULDN'T GIVE A STUFF ABOUT ANYONE BUT YOURSELVES.

DON'T PLAY ME OTHERWISE I MAY HAVE TO GET HARDER WITH YOU.

YOUR OBTUSENESS IS BORN OUT OF IGNORANCE AND HYPOCRICY HOSS.

You have an obligation to speak the truth,START NOW.

I'm not very impressed with you Hoss,GROW UP.HAVE SOME SORT OF INTESTINAL FORTITUDE FOR A CHANGE.steven...What you don't like is the TRUTH SLAPPED ACROSS YOUR FACE,SO I GIVE YOU A BLOOD NOSE FROM TIME TO TIME,WELL BETTER THAN INCINERATING BABIES,BECAUSE THAT IS AN ABOMINATION.

Why not go back, Stevie Boy, to walking up and down the halls of you know where thinking that you are Napoleon. To me you are just a big joke. And, Stevie Boy, if you really were a humanitarian, you would be giving to the unfortunate Muslim people such as we Americans do through UNICEF and C.A.R.E. You probably don't give a red cent but you cry your own crocodile tears over what is happening in this conflict just because the Jews happen to be involved. Whatever happens to innocent others in Muslim countries, you and your fellow travelers don't have a care in the world because no Jews are involved. Just the other day 18 Christians were killed by Muslims in Nigeria and 29 Shiites were blown up by a Sunni suicide bomber in Pakistan, but this is nothing you concern yourself with.

How nice, theliq and his fellow traveler Sherri have not a care in the world regarding the Syrian Air Force bombing a suburb of Damascus the other day. Of course they never stop to think that the children in Syria have been traumatized for months and months on end. What do they care since there are no Jews involved that they can blame this on. Go back into your own cage where you belong. Stevie and take Sherri with you.

But you loved the poetry Hoss.......I will tell you for the last time,I have on Gravs Syrian thread said in no uncertain manner that what has happened in Syria is an abomination.What do you not understand.....STOP TELLING LIES.

This is a thread about Israel and Palestine.FULL STOP.

Anyway why are YOU and the ZIONIST POSSEE SO CONCERNED ABOUT SYRIA,YOU ARE ALWAYS DEMEANING AND DEGRADING ALL ARAB<MUSLIM NATIONS,WHY THIS SUDDEN CONCERN.

YOU SHOULD START REFLECTING ON THE VITRIOL YOU HAVE SPOKEN IN THE PAST,YOUR CROCODILE TEARS NOW APPEAR HYPOCRITICAL.........AND DOWNRIGHT PATHETIC.

YOU AND THE REST OF THE ZIONIST MOB,COULDN'T GIVE A STUFF ABOUT ANYONE BUT YOURSELVES.

DON'T PLAY ME OTHERWISE I MAY HAVE TO GET HARDER WITH YOU.

YOUR OBTUSENESS IS BORN OUT OF IGNORANCE AND HYPOCRICY HOSS.

You have an obligation to speak the truth,START NOW.

I'm not very impressed with you Hoss,GROW UP.HAVE SOME SORT OF INTESTINAL FORTITUDE FOR A CHANGE.steven...What you don't like is the TRUTH SLAPPED ACROSS YOUR FACE,SO I GIVE YOU A BLOOD NOSE FROM TIME TO TIME,WELL BETTER THAN INCINERATING BABIES,BECAUSE THAT IS AN ABOMINATION.

Why not go back, Stevie Boy, to walking up and down the halls of you know where thinking that you are Napoleon. To me you are just a big joke. And, Stevie Boy, if you really were a humanitarian, you would be giving to the unfortunate Muslim people such as we Americans do through UNICEF and C.A.R.E. You probably don't give a red cent but you cry your own crocodile tears over what is happening in this conflict just because the Jews happen to be involved. Whatever happens to innocent others in Muslim countries, you and your fellow travelers don't have a care in the world because no Jews are involved. Just the other day 18 Christians were killed by Muslims in Nigeria and 29 Shiites were blown up by a Sunni suicide bomber in Pakistan, but this is nothing you concern yourself with.

Well just to correct you Hoss,Australia give enormous amounts in aid to a load of countries including Muslim countries,as per a % of population it is I believe the highest or close to the highest giving nation in the world......Our aid does not include ARMS and WEAPONS unlike the US,so your summation is:Boom2:BLOWN AWAY YET AGAIN......I told you before get your NON FACTS STRAIGHT before you MOUTH OFF WITH YOUR MENTAL "RES IPSA LOQUITUR"

Your comment regarding "JEWS"as you put it is irrelevant on this thread,obviously.

What you feel about me,is you opinion.

I do realize that you feel inferior to me,WHY,you need to ask yourself,as I have never demeaned you in any way.steven:cool:

If Israel could develop a weapon that would only kill Hamas terrorists, they would.

If Hamas could develop a weapon to kill all Israeli civilian, they would

That about sums it up. I'm tired of everyone bashing Israel for defending themselves. What are they supposed to do when Hamas launches rockets at them...just take it? The USA certainly wouldn't if someone was launching at rockets at us.

the lowest of the low-----among propagandaists are those that resort to photographs of gore------I have seen far more gore
during a busy weekend in an inner city hospital (in the USA)
than sherri can scrape up from the sewers of islamo nazi pig propaganda sites I do agree that children are affected by incidents of violence against their peers-----my son was profoundly affected by the murder of a kid from his school whose brains were shot out by a RESPECTER OF ISA for the glory of allah. Sherri would have enjoyed the DEFENSE-----the fact that the man prayed daily was just about all the defense attorney had to offer----but clearly would ignore the effect the event had on the kids from that school------since in her mind-----they simply do not "count"

todd's statement is accurate and germane to the topic.

the actual mutilation murder of people -----done deliberately and up close ----is horrifying to the normal mind. That such actions are carried out enthusiastically and publically by the
"respecters of isa" is very significant----such crimes are not the work of aberrant individuals----they characterize the morals of a whole society -----similar to the public spectacle
killings of depraved roman society-----and the "holy" roman empire. The fact is that the respecters of ISA----do celebrate the killings of jews---openly and in the presence of their children and to the delight of sherri

If Israel could develop a weapon that would only kill Hamas terrorists, they would.

That about sums it up. I'm tired of everyone bashing Israel for defending themselves. What are they supposed to do when Hamas launches rockets at them...just take it? The USA certainly wouldn't if someone was launching at rockets at us.

In the old days, the US would have carpet bombed Gaza until they surrender unconditionally, like with Japan for example. That's the only way Israel will ever win decisively. Go big or go home to catch some more rockets.

ForeverYoung436,

What I cannot forget is the children that Israel keeps targeting and injuring and murdering!

The attacks upon and injury of and slaughter of these children is inexcusable, inhuman, depraved, unconscienable!

A child should not be in fear of constant attacks by bombs of a Zionist Nation, Israel, and not be in constant fear of dying ,and should not have to see death all around them every day of their childhood!

It's like Isreal has even robbed them of being a child, a hild should not live like this, and Israel subjects 850,000+ children to this every day in their continuing Occupation of Gaza!

Sherri

If only Hamas stopped putting their launchers near children.

Of course the only thing Hamas enjoys more than a dead Muslim child is a dead Jewish child.

Keep on defending the Israeli child killers

The children dying are all Palestinian children, there are no dead Jewish children here.

Human rights groups never find those Hamas launchers invented to justify killing of children with!

The lies get so old!

And we watch human beings actually keep on defending Israel as she continues with her Gentile killing of children all around her!

Your comments obviously speak of your very own lust for the blood of children!

You are Disgusting!

But don't all those dead kids have 72 virgins to play with now? :dunno:

In the old days, the US would have carpet bombed Gaza until they surrender unconditionally, like with Japan for example. That's the only way Israel will ever win decisively. Go big or go home to catch some more rockets.

ima,

The US is not at war with Gaza!

Sherri

ima,

The US is not at war with Gaza!

Sherri

It was an example of what Israel should do.

If only Hamas stopped putting their launchers near children.

Of course the only thing Hamas enjoys more than a dead Muslim child is a dead Jewish child.

The children dying are all Palestinian children, there are no dead Jewish children here.

Human rights groups never find those Hamas launchers invented to justify killing of children with!

The lies get so old!

And we watch human beings actually keep on defending Israel as she continues with her Gentile killing of children all around her!

You are Disgusting!

Only in the fucked up minds of those like you!

The lies get so old!

You are Disgusting!

Only in the fucked up minds of those like you!

Sherri, are you in America? Because if you are you need to take your raggedy ass home and see how many freedoms you enjoy.

TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT YOU TWAT.

Your total ignorance of history is so blatant,the Philistines were not Palestinians,they were a peoples that fought with David(King David) in his battle against SAUL,they were then absorbed into the Children of Israel.

Idiot.

Palestinians fit the descripytion of 'philistine' more than anyone else I could name.
So, lick, are you in America? Why don't you take your raggedy ass home and see how well you're treated by your heroes?

From all these pictures I see of fathers holding their dead children, why are the fathers always unharmed???? IT makes no sense. If your area is under military attack, don't you think you should be WITH your children, protecting them ?? I would not be surprised if these kids were thrown into the street to kill them during the airstrikes in order to villify Israel.

Also, has anyone ever seen a woman in ANY of these pictures coming from Gaza?? Oh wait, women have no rights, sorry.

These Arabs NEVER cease to amaze me !

Todd you don't know the half of it-----she actually claims that the fact Israeli children were killed by her beloved hamas---is a fact only in my "imagination" Stay tuned-----more disgust to follow

From all these pictures I see of fathers holding their dead children, why are the fathers always unharmed???? IT makes no sense. If your area is under military attack, don't you think you should be WITH your children, protecting them ?? I would not be surprised if these kids were thrown into the street to kill them during the airstrikes in order to villify Israel.

Also, has anyone ever seen a woman in ANY of these pictures coming from Gaza?? Oh wait, women have no rights, sorry.

toastman,

Philip Weiss is still in Israel, and interviewing Jewish Israelis there, and we see they do not want to ever allow a Palestinian State, and they support even more killing of children and civilians in Gaza! see comments below

I see you do not even seem to see as human, every word you just wrote was filled with hate and prejudice and loathing and judgment and dehumanization of the 1.7 million Palestinians in Gaza, over half of whom are children!

We see in the Zionist State, the lust for blood of the Palestinian only growing stronger, the more they see die, the more the attraction to killing grows in their hearts and minds and souls!

"Jewish Israelis see no solution to their conflict with the Palestinians living alongside them, and wholly approve of Prime Minister Netanyahu’s aggressive response to Gaza. That was the takeaway from interviews I did with about three dozen Jewish Israelis this past week on the street in Jerusalem and in towns hit by rockets from Gaza. Like American soccer moms who voted for George Bush in '04, these Jewish Israelis overwhelmingly support their government’s militant answers to a horizon crowded with ominous forces.

But when asked what the solution was to the Palestinian political issue, the people I talked to shrugged. None of them paid even lip service to the two-state solution. Many expressed fears of Islamists taking power in the Arab spring. "In my life I don't see a solution with the Arab," said a young woman server at the Aroma coffee shop in Kiryat Gat, which has been struck by rocket fire."A solution? I hope-- next generation,” said a father in Sederot, walking to his car.
And shockingly, several Jewish Israelis I spoke to called for genocide in Gaza. "Kill them all," said Chen, 23, in Ashkelon."

On the Jewish Israeli street, there's no solution to Palestinian issue but more violence

Sherri

toastman,

Philip Weiss is still in Israel, and interviewing Jewish Israelis there, and we see they do not want to ever allow a Palestinian State, and they support even more killing of children and civilians in Gaza! see comments below

I see you do not even seem to see as human, every word you just wrote was filled with hate and prejudice and loathing and judgment and dehumanization of the 1.7 million Palestinians in Gaza, over half of whom are children!

We see in the Zionist State, the lust for blood of the Palestinian only growing stronger, the more they see die, the more the attraction to killing grows in their hearts and minds and souls!

"Jewish Israelis see no solution to their conflict with the Palestinians living alongside them, and wholly approve of Prime Minister Netanyahu’s aggressive response to Gaza. That was the takeaway from interviews I did with about three dozen Jewish Israelis this past week on the street in Jerusalem and in towns hit by rockets from Gaza. Like American soccer moms who voted for George Bush in '04, these Jewish Israelis overwhelmingly support their government’s militant answers to a horizon crowded with ominous forces.

But when asked what the solution was to the Palestinian political issue, the people I talked to shrugged. None of them paid even lip service to the two-state solution. Many expressed fears of Islamists taking power in the Arab spring. "In my life I don't see a solution with the Arab," said a young woman server at the Aroma coffee shop in Kiryat Gat, which has been struck by rocket fire."A solution? I hope-- next generation,” said a father in Sederot, walking to his car.
And shockingly, several Jewish Israelis I spoke to called for genocide in Gaza. "Kill them all," said Chen, 23, in Ashkelon."

On the Jewish Israeli street, there's no solution to Palestinian issue but more violence

Sherri

Hard not to understand them.

In their place, you would have thought the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back