Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
mamzer dear-----Israel does not depent on ground ---surface to surface missiles for its warfare----nor is it engaging in a war of "attrition" that depends on smashed infant brains in gutters AS to India----the fact is that so fare the Mujahadeen who battle india------are not depending on missiles either-----when they blow the brains out of hindu children they plant the nail bombs in piles of Divali candy send their sluts out with bombs on stinking shahidah ass

ISRAEL Civilian killing is their Forte!
Just whom do you think you are kidding, Sherri? It is the Muslims who are busy killing civilians. If you weren't so fixated on what is happening in one small part of the world and read what is happening in the rest of the Middle East, Southeast Asia and Africa, you will find that it is the Muslims' forte in killing innocent people. I realize that Muslims are not allowed to say anything bad against what other Muslims are doing, but this is becoming ridiculous.

mamzer dear-----Israel does not depent on ground ---surface to surface missiles for its warfare----nor is it engaging in a war of "attrition" that depends on smashed infant brains in gutters AS to India----the fact is that so fare the Mujahadeen who battle india------are not depending on missiles either-----when they blow the brains out of hindu children they plant the nail bombs in piles of Divali candy send their sluts out with bombs on stinking shahidah ass

Just whom do you think you are kidding, Sherri? It is the Muslims who are busy killing civilians. If you weren't so fixated on what is happening in one small part of the world and read what is happening in the rest of the Middle East, Southeast Asia and Africa, you will find that it is the Muslims' forte in killing innocent people. I realize that Muslims are not allowed to say anything bad against what other Muslims are doing, but this is becoming ridiculous.

Good observations as moslems are the greatest killers of other moslems. Directly applicable to the “palestinians”; Hamas gained power by democratic vote and then, in Gaza, seized and retained it by force. They are sworn to the extermination of Israel per the Hamas charter and they have murdered Israelis indiscriminately. There are no Jews living in lands under Hamas or Palestinian control.

Similarly, by justification of their Islamic ideology, they seek to establish a world under Islamic rule. They mass-murdered fellow “Palestinians” (e.g. Fatah) disloyal to their cause.
The slaughter taking place In neighboring Syria is another example of the internecine mass-murder that moslems are all too willing to inflict upon one-another.
As others have noted, how strange that Sherri and the islamist terrorist apologists side-step every chance to address those little dalliances.

Good observations as moslems are the greatest killers of other moslems. Directly applicable to the “palestinians”; Hamas gained power by democratic vote and then, in Gaza, seized and retained it by force. They are sworn to the extermination of Israel per the Hamas charter and they have murdered Israelis indiscriminately. There are no Jews living in lands under Hamas or Palestinian control.

Similarly, by justification of their Islamic ideology, they seek to establish a world under Islamic rule. They mass-murdered fellow “Palestinians” (e.g. Fatah) disloyal to their cause.
The slaughter taking place In neighboring Syria is another example of the internecine mass-murder that moslems are all too willing to inflict upon one-another.
As others have noted, how strange that Sherri and the islamist terrorist apologists side-step every chance to address those little dalliances.

sssshhhhh don't tell sherry----but---in the past LOTS OF CHRISTIANS
Knocked each other off too. Mostly they killed non christians----but then
they started on EACH OTHER------very bloody-----lots of places sectarian
things. sssshhhhh sherri does not know----she does not even know
that christians killed non christians------and she thinks that "Indians" of
North america were DELIGHTED when european christians showed up
because they brought "CHRIST" ----so the Indians gave them---turkeys.

she also believes that black slaves were happy all the time---also
because they got "christ" over in the southern plantations

and MONTEZUMA loved CORTEZ for the same reason

sssshhhhh don't tell sherry----but---in the past LOTS OF CHRISTIANS
Knocked each other off too. Mostly they killed non christians----but then
they started on EACH OTHER------very bloody-----lots of places sectarian
things. sssshhhhh sherri does not know----she does not even know
that christians killed non christians------and she thinks that "Indians" of
North america were DELIGHTED when european christians showed up
because they brought "CHRIST" ----so the Indians gave them---turkeys.

she also believes that black slaves were happy all the time---also
because they got "christ" over in the southern plantations

and MONTEZUMA loved CORTEZ for the same reason
Hi Rosie sweetie

too busy sorting my little room out to be with you

but just to let you all know i aint forgotten you, here's a lovely song

its the dancing gals of gaza celebrating the cease fire

the leading lady told hamas she wanted to celebrate hamas's great victory
although her husband was killed by the wicked baby killiers of israel

but actually she hated him and is celebrating her freedom to marry her true sweetheart

however before her song is through,
the wicked hamas thugs are after both of them

enjoy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbnLR-kq87A]BEST DANCE HINDI SONG - sun sahiba sun - YouTube[/ame]

But you loved the poetry Hoss.......I will tell you for the last time,I have on Gravs Syrian thread said in no uncertain manner that what has happened in Syria is an abomination.What do you not understand.....STOP TELLING LIES.

This is a thread about Israel and Palestine.FULL STOP.

Anyway why are YOU and the ZIONIST POSSEE SO CONCERNED ABOUT SYRIA,YOU ARE ALWAYS DEMEANING AND DEGRADING ALL ARAB<MUSLIM NATIONS,WHY THIS SUDDEN CONCERN.

YOU SHOULD START REFLECTING ON THE VITRIOL YOU HAVE SPOKEN IN THE PAST,YOUR CROCODILE TEARS NOW APPEAR HYPOCRITICAL.........AND DOWNRIGHT PATHETIC.

YOU AND THE REST OF THE ZIONIST MOB,COULDN'T GIVE A STUFF ABOUT ANYONE BUT YOURSELVES.

DON'T PLAY ME OTHERWISE I MAY HAVE TO GET HARDER WITH YOU.

YOUR OBTUSENESS IS BORN OUT OF IGNORANCE AND HYPOCRICY HOSS.

You have an obligation to speak the truth,START NOW.

I'm not very impressed with you Hoss,GROW UP.HAVE SOME SORT OF INTESTINAL FORTITUDE FOR A CHANGE.steven...What you don't like is the TRUTH SLAPPED ACROSS YOUR FACE,SO I GIVE YOU A BLOOD NOSE FROM TIME TO TIME,WELL BETTER THAN INCINERATING BABIES,BECAUSE THAT IS AN ABOMINATION.

Why not go back, Stevie Boy, to walking up and down the halls of you know where thinking that you are Napoleon. To me you are just a big joke. And, Stevie Boy, if you really were a humanitarian, you would be giving to the unfortunate Muslim people such as we Americans do through UNICEF and C.A.R.E. You probably don't give a red cent but you cry your own crocodile tears over what is happening in this conflict just because the Jews happen to be involved. Whatever happens to innocent others in Muslim countries, you and your fellow travelers don't have a care in the world because no Jews are involved. Just the other day 18 Christians were killed by Muslims in Nigeria and 29 Shiites were blown up by a Sunni suicide bomber in Pakistan, but this is nothing you concern yourself with.

Well just to correct you Hoss,Australia give enormous amounts in aid to a load of countries including Muslim countries,as per a % of population it is I believe the highest or close to the highest giving nation in the world......Our aid does not include ARMS and WEAPONS unlike the US,so your summation is:Boom2:BLOWN AWAY YET AGAIN......I told you before get your NON FACTS STRAIGHT before you MOUTH OFF WITH YOUR MENTAL "RES IPSA LOQUITUR"

Your comment regarding "JEWS"as you put it is irrelevant on this thread,obviously.

What you feel about me,is you opinion.

I do realize that you feel inferior to me,WHY,you need to ask yourself,as I have never demeaned you in any way.steven:cool:
I feel inferior to you??? Anyone who refers to himself as Magnificent is a joke to me and one who has to puff himself up Why not tell us, Stevie Boy, about the trouble you have in your own country with Muslim immigrants. While you are at it, tell us what your Prime Minister has said. Maybe your country gives a lot in aid, but I am willing to bet that you don't shell out anything. All you are is a big talker, the same way as you calling yourself Magnificent.

Are those Hadassah gals in the Israeli colors in the chorus? I think I recongized a couple of 'em from gift wrap last year..........

Are those Hadassah gals in the Israeli colors in the chorus? I think I recongized a couple of 'em from gift wrap last year..........
absolutely yes xxx

but keep stumm cos they are enjoying

and dont tell rosie but sherri is also there dancing!!!!!

sherri is really a secret zio agent paid to put everyone off the gazan cause

the zios chose well didn't they, eh?

she was much more effective than all the zionuts here put together, wasn't she???

Last edited:
I'm not certain, but this pie faced sweetie is celebrating murder of 7 Israeli children and 8 adults with a bomb, after praising the homicidal maniacs for killing Jewish people:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKPKdxnWV_g"]Best wishes to accomplice of suicide bomber who killed 15, on PA TV - YouTube[/ame]

Worshipping murder is not a good idea, imho.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone of us will ever forget the photos of Hamas motorcycles dragging the dead bodies of Palestinian "collaborators" thru the streets. The NY Post carried a front-page article of this story, titled "Savages". Let us not forget the type of backwards animals that Israel is forced to deal with. Maybe the Palestinians are truly descended from the Philistines of ancient times!

TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT YOU TWAT.

Your total ignorance of history is so blatant,the Philistines were not Palestinians,they were a peoples that fought with David(King David) in his battle against SAUL,they were then absorbed into the Children of Israel.

Idiot.

You're the idiot. You can't even recognize sarcasm. It's ppl like PF Tinmore who claim that today's Palestinians are descended from the ancient Canaanites and Philistines. I don't need history lessons from an idiot.

I'm not certain, but this pie faced sweetie is celebrating murder of 7 Israeli children and 8 adults with a bomb, after praising the homicidal maniacs for killing Jewish people:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKPKdxnWV_g"]Best wishes to accomplice of suicide bomber who killed 15, on PA TV - YouTube[/ame]

Worshipping murder is not a good idea, imho.

It's a beautiful video----sherri can use it to INSPIRE her
sunday school class

Here is Rosie's own love video in front of a Mosque

One of the most beautiful mosques anywhere
A Mosque said to have been built by a Mogul Shah Jahan
for his dead Queen out of love.........the Taj Mahal..

Lots of roses and its called Roja Roja

Music by A. R, Rahman who won an Oscar for "Slumdog Millionaire"

He converted from Hinduism to slam as a teenager in his native Madras, Tamil Nadu,now Chennai

This aint Bollywood..........it is sung in Tamil not Hindi
So its Tollywood or Chollywood (Chennai Hollywood)
Love in Tamil is Kadil..pronounced like cuddle.....its in the song

Enjoy Rosie and the Roses and the Mosque!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpnVm38CEAk]roja roja - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
t2030.gif

Lipush,

But, I am not defending Hamas!

I am criticizing Israel's targeting of children and other innocent civilians to hurt and and maim and kill!

And you and your fellow Zionists keep killing Palestinian babies and children, like the one below!

And what I keep reading is that you Zionist baby killers are not satisfied with only the 43 children you just murdered, you are crying out for more killing of babies and children and iinnocent civilians in Gaza!

Zionism=Baby Killers!

That is what we see proven by Israel's last civilian killing operation in Gaza!

bbc0.jpg

Sherri

Israel does not, and never did, target children
If it did, things would have been much different.

Hamas are hiding behind their children, in hopes that the world will see Israel is subhuman, like you people do.

May HaShem have mercy on the children of Gaza, who have beastlike parents who have no problem sacrificing them just to make Israel look bad.

SORRY CROCODILE TEARS BUT ISRAEL MURDERS CHILDREN AND BABIES........ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD BELIEVE ANYTHING DIFFERENT.......IT'S CALLED COLLATERAL DAMAGE,of which the Israelis are masters(I CALL IT KNOWING MURDER)

Just accept that some Israelis like so many others are just SHITS

Last edited:
Lipush,

But, I am not defending Hamas!

I am criticizing Israel's targeting of children and other innocent civilians to hurt and and maim and kill!

And you and your fellow Zionists keep killing Palestinian babies and children, like the one below!

And what I keep reading is that you Zionist baby killers are not satisfied with only the 43 children you just murdered, you are crying out for more killing of babies and children and iinnocent civilians in Gaza!

Zionism=Baby Killers!

That is what we see proven by Israel's last civilian killing operation in Gaza!

bbc0.jpg

Sherri

Israel does not, and never did, target children
If it did, things would have been much different.

Hamas are hiding behind their children, in hopes that the world will see Israel is subhuman, like you people do.

May HaShem have mercy on the children of Gaza, who have beastlike parents who have no problem sacrificing them just to make Israel look bad.

SORRY CROCODILE TEARS BUT ISRAEL MURDERS CHILDREN AND BABIES........ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD BELIEVE ANYTHING DIFFERENT.......IT'S CALLED COLLATERAL DAMAGE,of which the Israelis are masters(I CALL IT KNOWING MURDER)

Just accept that some Israelis like so many others are just SHITS

You need to stop with the drugs.

And WRITING STUPID THINGS WITH CAPITALS< WHY DO YOU THINK IT MAKES YOUR BABBLING EASIER TO READDDDDD?!

Once I got to the "Gentile" part, is when I stopped reading.

Antisemitism is in your saliva, spit it out, then come back to me.

Where did I justify killing of children?

You lose ground of your arguement.

Actually, I take that back, you HAVE no arguement to start with.

You condemn me of things I have never said, nor I intended to say, nor did I thought of saying.

Frankly, I think you have a serious issue to solve within yourself.

I can bring you photos of Israeli children who have been killed, it will give the same affect.

It's cheap Sherri, what you do. you should be ashamed going to such a low tactic.

The photo above was taken by French photographer Anne Paq, a father in Gaza holding the dead body of his 11 month old son who was burned to death by Israel in an airstrike in Gaza today, on November 14, 2012.

Sherri

you poor misguided and ignorant twit. do you really think that's worse than terrorists blowing up a school bus?

how many missiles across its borders should israel have to take to satisfy your insanity?

pathetic.

After what happened to them in WWII, the Jews are a little bloodthirsty, which is understandable.
As for Lipush, she's hispanic bean eater, so not even a real Jew, so I don't know what her problem is. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back