🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, the fact that Jesus refers to 'the lost sheep of Israel' contains the idea that there were 'sheep of Israel' who were NOT 'lost'. IOW, some Jews were getting it right according to Jesus the rabbi. And we can see suggestions of this in other places in the Gospels, most particularly the GoMatt.

Now that's something you don't see every day - a good Muslim boy proselytizing for Christianity! : ))

BIK, just in case you didn't already know: quoting from the NT at Jews is about as useful as quoting the Gita or the Vedas to us. It is respected as words important to someone else - but in no way is it anything we regard as Scripture.

I'm sorry are Jesus's words not good enough? Why can't you accept the fact that God is anti Israel? Do you jews still want to anger God even more ? Why?

Now that's something you don't see every day - a good Muslim boy proselytizing for Christianity! : ))

BIK, just in case you didn't already know: quoting from the NT at Jews is about as useful as quoting the Gita or the Vedas to us. It is respected as words important to someone else - but in no way is it anything we regard as Scripture.

I'm sorry are Jesus's words not good enough? Why can't you accept the fact that God is anti Israel? Do you jews still want to anger God even more ? Why?

When I read words like that ... I don't wonder why there is no easy solution to the Gaza conflict ...

leave sherri alone ----she is a disappointed woman-----she was hoping to dance on the dead bodies of thousands of Israeli children ----just like her fellow sluts danced in Toulouse----when their BROTHER --grabbed the hair of a four year old jewess and shot her brains out FOR ALLAH/ISA

Perfect illustration of a Poster projecting their own Hate onto another!

Sherri, please look up the word murder and post the definition in your next post, so I could dismantle everything you just said

perhaps, then, the jews will stop referring what happened to the millions of jews who went to their deaths in extermination camps as being "murdered" because there actually no law against it.

personally, i use the word correctly, but i am not going to begrudge sherri her clear meaning use of that word, given the pathetic whining of the jewish posters and their use of the word. usually to justify the pathetically cowardly actions of the IDF.

put that in your nit pick pipe and smoke it, you smarmy little mofo.

Truth is what it is, and the truth is what I spoke!

IT IS WHAT IT IS!

God, the Creator and Ruler of the Universe, calls us to confront Hypocrisy, not remain silent when we encounter it in others!

Well, then Sherri the Klueless Klan Kracker should understand that insisting Israel *deliberately* targets civilians and children, and that whoever doesn't agree with her views is a 'Nazi bitch', is a demonstration of her own hypocrisy.

And that GOD does not call on anyone to respond to any words of another with "Fuck you, you Nazi bitch!"

The shameful pride and arrogance seen here belongs to the 'Christian pacifist humanitarian' who pretends that GOD has 'called' her to spit venomous insults at whoever doesn't agree with her Jew-murdering hate speech.

(For the record, I don't believe He 'calls' anyone to engage in Muslim-murdering hate speech, Arab-murdering hate speech, or any other hate speech. Just in case anyone wondered.....)

Now THAT is some Truth - regardless of who spoke it.

When I read words like that ... I don't wonder why there is no easy solution to the Gaza conflict ...

It's funny when I read every single post of you psychotic wanna be Jews who claim Jesus is a Zionist and God is a Zionist and declare Zionists are destined to rule the world....I start to think you people are insane Jew worshippers who hate peace and want power and greed.

It's funny when I read every single post of you psychotic wanna be Jews who claim Jesus is a Zionist and God is a Zionist and declare Zionists are destined to rule the world....I start to think you people are insane Jew worshippers who hate peace and want power and greed.

You make no sense .... Peace will never be achieved if people talk like that .... with so much hatred in their hearts

there are two solutions really to the conflict. one solution is to sit down with a mediator or arbitrator and hammer out a just and honest peace.

or there is the old solution of wanton and blood thirsty slaughter, found so frequently in the bible and which the israelis are so fond of practising, and many, many jews worldwide are so fond of cheering...and which was called in the 1940's nazi germany as "the final solution" albeit the target was different.

You make no sense .... Peace will never be achieved if people talk like that .... with so much hatred in their hearts

That includes the hate filled Jews and pro Israeli supporters as well, I'm guessing.....right?

I mean you're telling me you're not a hypocrite. :cool:

there are two solutions really to the conflict. one solution is to sit down with a mediator or arbitrator and hammer out a just and honest peace.

or there is the old solution of wanton and blood thirsty slaughter, found so frequently in the bible and which the israelis are so fond of practising, and many, many jews worldwide are so fond of cheering...and which was called in the 1940's nazi germany as "the final solution" albeit the target was different.

.... and there is a third solution which is NOt to insult each other and talk like normal human beings!

Just keep on rejecting the Messiah, and keep on rejecting Jesus words, but know that condemnation comes from our choices!

37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. 38 Look, your house is left to you desolate. 39 For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’[c]” Matthew 23: 37-39

BIK: Please show me the posts by me which you interpret to mean I believe that "Zionists are destined to rule the world"? Since I do not believe any such thing, I think you must have misunderstood me.

As to 'aren't Jesus' words good enough for you?' - Just which part of "The NT is not Jewish Scripture" are you having trouble with?

BIK, I think any of us really need to be careful about claiming an entire religion of people are 'going against GOD'. Or have you forgotten that's the excuse Sherri's Crusader ancestors used to murder your kin and mine?

Just keep on rejecting the Messiah, and keep on rejecting Jesus words, but know that condemnation comes from our choices!

37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. 38 Look, your house is left to you desolate. 39 For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’[c]” Matthew 23: 37-39

So Sherri the Krazy Klan Kracker actually believes that everyone who doesn't agree with her that Jesus is the Messiah (the like of which idea never existed in Judaism!) is going to Hell.

That of course includes BIK and all the Muslims in the world, Shi'a or Sunni - and of course all those who believe in some other faith, or none.

So that leaves you and who else here theoretically guaranteed salvation, then?

It seems that Sherri can't understand following the Sinai Covenant is following the Covenant, and not 'rejecting' a figure who didn't come along until Judaism had been practiced for close to 1500 years.

Truth is what it is, and the truth is what I spoke!

IT IS WHAT IT IS!

God, the Creator and Ruler of the Universe, calls us to confront Hypocrisy, not remain silent when we encounter it in others!

Well, then Sherri the Klueless Klan Kracker should understand that insisting Israel *deliberately* targets civilians and children, and that whoever doesn't agree with her views is a 'Nazi bitch', is a demonstration of her own hypocrisy.

And that GOD does not call on anyone to respond to any words of another with "Fuck you, you Nazi bitch!"

The shameful pride and arrogance seen here belongs to the 'Christian pacifist humanitarian' who pretends that GOD has 'called' her to spit venomous insults at whoever doesn't agree with her Jew-murdering hate speech.

(For the record, I don't believe He 'calls' anyone to engage in Muslim-murdering hate speech, Arab-murdering hate speech, or any other hate speech. Just in case anyone wondered.....)

Now THAT is some Truth - regardless of who spoke it.

Truth, you call that truth, I do not think so!

Here is some Truth for you!

23 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former. 24 You blind guides! You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel.

25 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence. 26 Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean.

27 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean. 28 In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.

29 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous. 30 And you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ 31 So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets. 32 Go ahead, then, and complete what your ancestors started!

33 “You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell? 34 Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town. 35 And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. 36 Truly I tell you, all this will come on this generation.

Matthew 23 : 23-36

Sherri

Truth, you call that truth, I do not think so!

Here is some Truth for you!

23 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former. 24 You blind guides! You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel.

25 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence. 26 Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean.

27 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean. 28 In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.

29 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous. 30 And you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ 31 So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets. 32 Go ahead, then, and complete what your ancestors started!

33 “You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell? 34 Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town. 35 And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. 36 Truly I tell you, all this will come on this generation.

Matthew 23 : 23-36

Sherri

Ah, proof indeed that 'the Devil can quote Scripture' - Sherri who worships the Anti-Christ has just done exactly that.

We all know that those words were properly addressed to Pharisees who were hypocrites. Today that would be a 'humanitarian pacifist' who cheers on HAMAS sooting rockets at civilians in Tel Avivi - and we all know who posted doing exactly that.

I may not be the nicest poster here, 'tis true. But I don't try blaming my choice of words on someone else's posts, LOL. Or pretending that I'm in any way 'better' than anyone else due to my religious beliefs.....

Jesus was a pharisee ---and preached to pharisees so what else is new? He liked the
style of JEREMIAH who also played that "you are no damned good" card in all his fascinating poetry. In the US ---there were methodist preachers also known for their FIRE AND BRIMSTONE styles

for the record-----cumin and mint are exempted from tithing------the adage was very commonly employed by pharisee jews-----"he tithes cumin (or salt or whatever) to describe a neurotic nut. In order to understand the New Testament-----first learn something about the poetic imagery employed by Pharisees of that time -----or you are lost--- It also
helps to understand the styles of the "prophets" more contemporary to that time----like AMOS and JEREMIAH

Why, Baghdad Bob, if it were known here in America by Christians that you Muslims believe that Jesus is going to come back, break all the crosses, and then start preaching Islam, American Christians and no doubt those of other religions, except Muslims of course, would think you Muslims are insane. And, of course, if they were ever aware that there are Muslims who think that Islam is just not for Muslims but for the entire world, they will think you are doubly insane. Say, Baghdad Bob, if you want to start on the road to peace, how about you starting some effort where you Sunnis can get along with the Shiites instead of always wanting to kill them. After you accomplish this, you can begin to convince Muslims to be more tolerant toward those who are non Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back