🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sherri .... you are beginning to sound like a broken record.

She's also beginning to sound like an out of control psycho :eusa_eh:

........... and I think that may be a swastika around her neck?
You know who Sherri reminds me of, Marg? She reminds me of the parents of the Toulouse killer whose other son is disowning them. He said they fed their family a steady diet of Jew hatred which in turn taught the children to hate the Jews. It would be one thing if this "good Christian woman" were also on other message boards condemning what the Muslims are doing to others, but apparently she is only on boards which appear to incite hatred against the Jews.

Sherri .... you are beginning to sound like a broken record.

You are the Nazi Bitch defending a Nazi Regime deliberately burning to death babies and entire families with white phosphorous!

My words are a response to your actions!

And you sit here and you call others Nazis when your Zionist Nazi clan is burning to death civilians with white phosphorous!

The words fits like a glove, you are a Nazi Bitch!

This list is false and decieving
Even anti-Israel Goldstone’s commity admited that most of this kind of information is false and decieveing. Many of the names above were killed by Hamas fire and rockets and some were terrrorists that walked without uniform. Atleast 3 names were dying in ‘Shiffa’ hospital from diseases that had nothing to do with the war.

This Propaganda line is geting old, with each new list of children killed I place up here, you keep parroting the same old propaganda lines. You even say there are three in every list dying from diseases in Shiffa Hospital! You must be a graduate of the latest Hasbara training academy!

Stop the Zionist lies!

Btselm was founded by Knesset members and their organization compiles this data.
Sherri, give us one good reason why you are an Islamic terrorist supporter if (as you claim) you are a Christian. Why are you not a Zionist if you are Christian? Jesus was a Zionist Jew. He was born, lived and died a Zionist Jew. People then created a religion after his teaching. (for he was a Rabbi) His teachings were of the Torah. Supposedly you follow his teaching. I think not. Therefore you cannot be a Christian if you are not a Zionist. Does that seem logical to you? Or not?
What's your thoughts on the post, Sherri?o Or is your brain on ignore?

You are the Nazi Bitch defending a Nazi Regime deliberately burning to death babies and entire families with white phosphorous!

And you sit here and you call others Nazis when your Zionist Nazi clan is burning to death civilians with white phosphorous!

Good G-d woman! Get a grip, you foul mouthed harridan, you.

If they want to smuggle in weapons and they want to fire them at their neighbour they have to take responsibility for the inevitable consequences,
Seeing how the neighbor is the one who always shoots first, if they didn't fire back, they wouldn't be doing their job in protecting their citizens.

including the deaths of the innocent people they willfully place in harms way so they can later abuse them even further by using their lifeless bodies as propaganda props.
If you choose to target innocent civilians, or make no distinction between combatants and non-combatants, you're the one responsible for their deaths. You're the one who decided to pull the trigger. That was your choice. And whether you like it or not, its your responsibility.

I wouldn't be talking too much about human shields, in light of your rampant use of "johnnies" throughout Gaza.

Human shields were also used to check for booby-traps and perform other services. “Sometimes the force would enter while placing rifle barrels on a civilian’s shoulder, advancing into the house and using him as a human shield. Commanders said these were the instructions and we had to do it.”

Yeah, I'm guessin' Sherri can't see straight but still really knows her way around a Klan, too.....

She's getting delusional again, trying to blame my WORDS for her own.

What is this bullshit? You're now moving your comments to the bottom of the post? I don't recall giving you permission to do that. And I don't recall you even asking me if you could. You know what this means, you have to be disciplined. I'll tell you where your comments can be on your post and the only response you have is, "Yes sir!"

What gives me the authority to tell you where you can put your comments on your post? I've adopted your ideology. If you think Israel can tell Gazans what they can (and cannot do) on Palestinian land, then I can tell you where your comments are going to be on your post.

What is this bullshit? You're now moving your comments to the bottom of the post? I don't recall giving you permission to do that. And I don't recall you even asking me if you could. You know what this means, you have to be disciplined. I'll tell you where your comments can be on your post and the only response you have is, "Yes sir!"

What gives me the authority to tell you where you can put your comments on your post? I've adopted your ideology. If you think Israel can tell Gazans what they can (and cannot do) on Palestinian land, then I can tell you where your comments are going to be on your post.
Sherri, give us one good reason why you are an Islamic terrorist supporter if (as you claim) you are a Christian. Why are you not a Zionist if you are Christian? Jesus was a Zionist Jew. He was born, lived and died a Zionist Jew. People then created a religion after his teaching. (for he was a Rabbi) His teachings were of the Torah. Supposedly you follow his teaching. I think not. Therefore you cannot be a Christian if you are not a Zionist. Does that seem logical to you? Or not?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/middle-east-general/263448-girls-of-the-israeli-defense-forces-6.html

The post I was referring to earlier, post #85 on the thread linked to above.

"That's the kind of shit that will make a man change religions.

From now on, if she asks, I'm Irish-Hebrew.

"Hey baby, t'mtzetzi li!"
"Come over here and lakek et hatahat sheli ".
"I wonder if she o'chel batachat?"
How am I doing? I love dem' jews! "

For BIK's benefit, so he can know what is in Loinie's little pea brain.......

Good G-d woman! Get a grip, you foul mouthed harridan, you.

Truth is what it is, and the truth is what I spoke!

IT IS WHAT IT IS!

God, the Creator and Ruler of the Universe, calls us to confront Hypocrisy, not remain silent when we encounter it in others!

Jesus was a Zionist Jew? How far up your ass are Jews buried? What a wierdo, you're mentally insane.

Jesus was anti Israel. And he said goy will take over the land.

These twelve (disciples) Jesus sent out with the following instructions: "Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel."
Matthew 10:5-6
He (Jesus) answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."
Matthew 15:24

You're lost sheep

Also other saints:

Rom 11:23 "And if they (nation of Israel) do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again."

Rom 11:25 I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in.

“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.” Matthew 23:37-39; Luke 13:34-35.

Jesus was a Zionist Jew? How far up your ass are Jews buried? What a wierdo, you're mentally insane.

Jesus was anti Israel. And he said goy will take over the land.

These twelve (disciples) Jesus sent out with the following instructions: "Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel."
Matthew 10:5-6
He (Jesus) answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."
Matthew 15:24

You're lost sheep

Also other saints:

Rom 11:23 "And if they (nation of Israel) do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again."

Rom 11:25 I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in.
You're kiddin'!

Now that's something you don't see every day - a good Muslim boy proselytizing for Christianity! : ))

BIK, just in case you didn't already know: quoting from the NT at Jews is about as useful as quoting the Gita or the Vedas to us. It is respected as words important to someone else - but in no way is it anything we regard as Scripture.

This Propaganda line is geting old, with each new list of children killed I place up here, you keep parroting the same old propaganda lines. You even say there are three in every list dying from diseases in Shiffa Hospital! You must be a graduate of the latest Hasbara training academy!

Stop the Zionist lies!

Btselm was founded by Knesset members and their organization compiles this data.
What's your thoughts on the post, Sherri?o Or is your brain on ignore?

Hossfly,

Your post is Nonsense, and I address and disagree with each assertion you make!

The thread is addressing Isreal's murder of children in Palestine, and my opposition to these Zionist massacres of children does not make me an "Islamic terrorist supporter."

I am not an Islamic terrorist supporter.

I am a Christian.

I am not a Zionist, because I follow the teachings of Jesus Christ, if I were a Zionist I would be committing Idolatry and I would not be following the teachings of Jesus Christ!

Jesus was not a Zionist Jew, Zionism was not invented until the 1900s or late 1800s.

Jesus teachings are set forth in the Christian Gospels of Matthew, Luke, Mark and John, in The New Testament.

Sherri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back