🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Hamas stops attacking Israel whilst hiding behind the skirts of women and their children then Hamas will stop willfully getting Gazan children killed.

Your hate and bigotry and LIES are certainly on display once again, Israel is killing the children, not Palestinians! The Chosen People do not get a free pass to murder the children!

It seems to have escaped SherriTrashmouth's notice that decent people do not refer to Jews as 'The Chosen People': only Nazi-licking shitsuckers talk that way.

It's the Israelis who paint themselves in that brush............:cool:

I see that some damfool Nazi-sucker has gone off on a fantasy about how the US 'should' attack Israel, complete with doctored pic a la Pallywood.......

What's wrong with you....:cool:

Somewhere on this board is a thread about 'Girls of the IDF'. A certain purporedly male poster with a very muscular avvie made some 'comments' in badly-transliterated Hebrew and then something about how he 'loved' Jews.

I am referring to that induhvidual as 'some damfool Nazi-sucker'. And for the record, I almost hope he meets an IDF gal and tries those lines on her....... I was about to suggest she'd cut him down to size, but then I suspect he's so 'manly' he's a scant hair's breadth from having an 'innie' himself. Which may explain his fascination with sodomy.

Your hate and bigotry and LIES are certainly on display once again, Israel is killing the children, not Palestinians! The Chosen People do not get a free pass to murder the children!

It seems to have escaped SherriTrashmouth's notice that decent people do not refer to Jews as 'The Chosen People': only Nazi-licking shitsuckers talk that way.

Pease furnish three or more examples of 'the Israelis themselves' using that phrase to refer to the Jewish People. Don't bother unless you can verify the accuracy of the source. Oh, and long-cancelled bad cable TV shows don't qualify.

I see that some damfool Nazi-sucker has gone off on a fantasy about how the US 'should' attack Israel, complete with doctored pic a la Pallywood.......
LMAO!
Such funny words coming from a Nazi bitch like you!

I never realized that it was A-OK by Jesus for his followers to roll in, fling and suck filth like you've been doing on here, Sherri........

Now - how'd you tie your scrawny cracker ass into a knot to come up with presuming to call me a 'Nazi'?

Really? Then certainly you will agree that the Muslims certainly have gained themselves some reputation for themselves by murdering innocent people in different places in this world. Why are your Sunni people so busy murdering the Shiites in the last few days in Pakistan? Can't the Shiites enjoy their holy days without being killed by your brethren? Isn't this kind of ridiculous, Baghdad Bob? Sectarian violence: Procession mourners accused of blasphemy – The Express Tribune

A Nation that does this to children of Palestine in 2 days, how can anyone argue they have any right to exist?

All of these children were murdered by Israel in two days, and this is not even a complete list of all the kids who died in the two days of January 4, 2009 and January 5, 2009.

And the way they died, whole families, some burned to death with white phosphorous, some waving white flags, some on their roofs, some trying to leave their house after ordered to do so and they were shot as they followed the orders to leave!

B'Tselem - Statistics - Fatalities

Muhammad 'Amer Rizeq Abu 'Easheh was a 9 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 05.01.2009 in Gaza city, by shelling. He was killed with his parents, brother, and sister while they were at home in a-Nasser neighborhood, which lies some 200 meters from the Internal Ministry headquarters and the former Palestinian Intelligence headquarters. B'Tselem's investigation indicates that armed militants apparently were not present in the area.

Shahd Muhammad Amin Heji was a 2 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 05.01.2009 in Gaza city, by live ammunition. She was the daughter of Muhammad Amin Haji, who had previously been killed by a shell that struck the family's house. Killed with Muhammad Samir Haji and 'Ola 'Arafat by soldiers' gunfire as they tried along with other persons to reach a safe place, after soldiers ordered them to leave their house. Her mother was wounded.

Wiam Jamal Mahmoud al-Kafarneh was a 2 year-old resident of Beit Hanun, North Gaza district, killed on 05.01.2009 in Beit Hanun, North Gaza district, by a shell fired from a tank. She was killed while she was at home with members of her family, all of whom were wounded in the shelling.

'Arafat Muhammad 'Arafat 'Abd a-Dayem was a 12 year-old resident of 'Izbat Beit Hanun, North Gaza district, killed on 05.01.2009 in 'Izbat Beit Hanun, North Gaza district, by Flechette shells fired from a tank. He was killed by flechette-shell darts while in a condolence tent. Five other persons were killed in the incident.

Nada Radwan Na'im Mardi was a 5 year-old resident of Beit Lahiya, North Gaza district, killed on 05.01.2009 in Beit Lahiya, North Gaza district, by live ammunition. She was killed while walking in al-'Atatreh area with members of her family, who were carrying white flags, trying to get to a safe place. She died the next day from her wounds.

Ibrahim Rohi Muhammad 'Aqel was a 16 year-old resident of al-Bureij R.C., Deir al-Balah district, killed on 05.01.2009 in al-Bureij R.C., Deir al-Balah district, by a shell fired from a tank. Killed while eating with his family in the yard after armed persons fired rockets from the neighborhood.

Isma'il 'Abdallah Suliman Abu Sanimah was a 14 year-old resident of Rafah, killed on 04.01.2009 in Rafah, by a shell fired from a tank. He was killed while on his way home from visiting his sister in a-Shuhadaa Village, near the Kerem Shalom crossing.

Asmaa Ibrahim Hussein 'Afaneh was a 12 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 04.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile. She was killed while standing on the roof of a house with members of her family.

Mahmoud Sami Yihya 'Asaliyah was a 3 year-old resident of Jabalya, North Gaza district, killed on 04.01.2009 in Jabalya, North Gaza district, by a shell. He was killed while at home with members of his family.

Shaza al-'Abed Muhammad al-Habash was a 10 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 04.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile fired from a UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles). She was killed with her cousin while they were playing on the roof of the house. Three other children were wounded.

Muhammad Hikmat Matar Abu Halimah was a 16 year-old resident of al-'Atatrah, North Gaza district, killed on 04.01.2009 in al-'Atatrah, North Gaza district, by live ammunition. He was shot by soldiers while he and his family were waving a white flag and driving on a tractor-drawn wagon to the hospital, after their house had been shelled with white phosphorous.

Matar Sa'ed Matar Abu Halimah was a 17 year-old resident of al-'Atatrah, North Gaza district, killed on 04.01.2009 in al-'Atatrah, North Gaza district, by live ammunition. He was shot by soldiers while he and his family were waving a white flag and driving on a tractor-drawn wagon to the hospital, after their house had been shelled with white phosphorous.

Suhair Ziad Ramadan a-Nimer was a 10 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 04.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile. She was killed while standing on the roof of her house with members of her family.

Wadi'a Amin 'Omar 'Omar was a 2 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 04.01.2009 in Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, by a shell fired from a tank. He was killed while at home with members of his family.

Ruba Muhammad Fadel Abu Ras was a 13 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 04.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile. She was killed while next to her house in a-Zeitun neighborhood.

Hamzah Sa'dallah Matar Abu Halimah was a 7 year-old resident of al-'Atatrah, North Gaza district, killed on 04.01.2009 in al-'Atatrah, North Gaza district, by a phosphorus shell. He was burned to death along with his sister and two brothers when a white-phosphorous shell struck his house. His father was killed when struck directly by the shell. Five other family members were burned by the phosphorous, one of whom later died from her wounds.

Hashem 'Awani 'Abd al-Fatah Jadu' was a 17 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 04.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile. He was killed with his two brothers when their house in a-Sabra neighborhood was bombed.

Musa Yusef Hassan Barbakh was a 16 year-old resident of Rafah, killed on 04.01.2009 in Rafah, by a missile. He was killed together with his uncle and cousins while they were cutting wood for the baking oven in the yard of the house.

Israa Qusai Muhammad al-Habash was a 12 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 04.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile fired from a UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles). She was killed with her cousin while they were playing on the roof of the house. Three other children were wounded.

Farah 'Amar Fuad al-Hilu was a 1 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 04.01.2009 in Gaza city, by live ammunition. She was killed while she fled from her house with her family after her grandfather was shot by soldiers who entered the house.

Jihad Samir Faiz Erhim was a 8 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 04.01.2009 in Gaza city. He was killed near his home in a-Zeitun neighborhood.

a-Sayed Jawad Muhammad a-Siksik was a 15 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 04.01.2009 in Gaza city, by live ammunition. Did not participate in hostilities when killed. Additional information: Killed while on the roof of his house.

Zeid Sa'dallah Matar Abu Halimah was a 10 year-old resident of al-'Atatrah, North Gaza district, killed on 04.01.2009 in al-'Atatrah, North Gaza district, by a phosphorus shell. Did not participate in hostilities when killed. Additional information: Burned to death along with his sister and two brothers when a white-phosphorous shell struck his house. His father was killed when struck directly by the shell. Five other family members were burned by the phosphorous, one of whom later died from her wounds.

Yusef 'Abed Muhsein Barbakh was a 14 year-old resident of Rafah, killed on 04.01.2009 in Rafah, by a missile. He was killed together with his father, two of his brothers, and his cousin while they were cutting wood for the baking oven in the yard of the house.

'Abd a-Rahim Sa'dallah Matar Abu Halimah was a 13 year-old resident of al-'Atatrah, North Gaza district, killed on 04.01.2009 in al-'Atatrah, North Gaza district, by a phosphorus shell. He was burned to death together with his sister and two brothers when a white-phosphorous shell struck their house. His father was killed when struck directly by the shell. Five others in the family were burned, one of whom later died from her wounds.

Iyad Nabil 'Abd a-Rahman Saleh was a 16 year-old resident of Beit Lahiya, North Gaza district, killed on 04.01.2009 in Beit Lahiya, North Gaza district, by a shell. He was killed while he was next to his house in al-'Awadeh Towers.

Ahmad Khader Diab Sbieh was a 17 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 04.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile fired from a UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles). Killed with his cousin while playing on the roof of the house.

Mahmoud Khaled 'Alian al-Masharawi was a 12 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 04.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile fired from a UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles). Killed with his cousin while playing on the roof of the house.

'Ayed 'Imad Jamal Khairah was a 14 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 04.01.2009 in Gaza city. He was killed while walking in an area in which armed persons were present.

Bahaa a-Din Muaiad Kamal Abu Wadi was a 7 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 04.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile. He was killed while he was with his family at home in a-Zaitun neighborhood.

Shahd Sa'dallah Matar Abu Halimah was a 1 year-old resident of al-'Atatrah, North Gaza district, killed on 04.01.2009 in al-'Atatrah, North Gaza district, by a phosphorus shell. She was burned to death along with three of her brothers when a white-phosphorous shell struck her house. Her father was killed when struck directly by the shell. Five other family members were burned by the phosphorous, one of whom later died from her wounds.

Muhammad Faraj Isma'il Hasuna was a 15 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 04.01.2009 in Gaza city. He was killed in a-Tufah neighborhood while on his way to his sister's house.

Ziad Muhammad Salma Abu Sanimah was a 9 year-old resident of Rafah, killed on 04.01.2009 in Rafah, by a missile. He was killed while playing in the street next to his house.

Jihad Kamal Hassan Ahmad was a 17 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 04.01.2009 in Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district. She was killed while riding in a car with her family.

'Omar Ahmad Mahmoud al-Bard'i was a 11 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 04.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile. He was killed while transporting paramedics to wounded combatants.

Hamzah Zuheir Rizeq Tantish was a 11 year-old resident of Beit Lahiya, North Gaza district, killed on 04.01.2009 in Beit Lahiya, North Gaza district. He was killed with his cousin while they were on the roof of the house.

'Abd al-Karim Ziad Ramadan a-Nimer was a 13 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 04.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile. He was killed while standing on the roof of his house with members of his family.

Sherri

LMAO!

I never realized that it was A-OK by Jesus for his followers to roll in, fling and suck filth like you've been doing on here, Sherri........

Now - how'd you tie your scrawny cracker ass into a knot to come up with presuming to call me a 'Nazi'?

Fuck You, You Nazi Bitch!

This list is false and decieving
Even anti-Israel Goldstone’s commity admited that most of this kind of information is false and decieveing. Many of the names above were killed by Hamas fire and rockets and some were terrrorists that walked without uniform. Atleast 3 names were dying in ‘Shiffa’ hospital from diseases that had nothing to do with the war.

This Propaganda line is geting old, with each new list of children killed I place up here, you keep parroting the same old propaganda lines. You even say there are three in every list dying from diseases in Shiffa Hospital! You must be a graduate of the latest Hasbara training academy!

Stop the Zionist lies!

Btselm was founded by Knesset members and their organization compiles this data.
Sherri, give us one good reason why you are an Islamic terrorist supporter if (as you claim) you are a Christian. Why are you not a Zionist if you are Christian? Jesus was a Zionist Jew. He was born, lived and died a Zionist Jew. People then created a religion after his teaching. (for he was a Rabbi) His teachings were of the Torah. Supposedly you follow his teaching. I think not. Therefore you cannot be a Christian if you are not a Zionist. Does that seem logical to you? Or not?
I have patience, Sherri, but not if you can't or won't answer the post.

LMAO!

What's that, Sherri - have you gone gay on us now?:eek: Aw, geeee - that's definitely against the SB rulebook, isn't it?

While I'm sure that some 'girl on girl' action would fuel the fantasies of Loinie, et al - you'll have to beg someone else to dildo down with your nassty self.

I have a very fine husband. And even if I did do the dyke - I still would never go near toxic sludge like you.......

NB: It is to be hoped that readers will not erroneously suppose that I have any prejudice against homosexual individuals or groups .

Last edited:
Poor guy, cannot fathom Israeli terrorrism.
Poor you and the other Muslims who can't stand it being brought out how many innocent people the Muslims are killing. It's so nice how you can conveniently close your eyes to this. And the people who were killed were not even trying to defend themselves against anything. They were killed either because they were non Muslims or Muslims of different sects.

LMAO!

Wow :lol: what happened to all that kumbaya my lord and love thine enemy crap you've been trying to convince us all you believe in?.
You sound so much more like an aspiring shaheeda than a Christian lady. No surprise there though. Lol :eusa_angel:

What's that, Sherri - have you gone gay on us now?:eek: Aw, geeee - that's definitely against the SB rulebook, isn't it?

While I'm sure that some 'girl on girl' action would fuel the fantasies of Loinie, et al - you'll have to beg someone else to dildo down with your nassty self.

I have a very fine husband. And even if I did do the dyke - I still would never go near toxic sludge like you.......

NB: It is to be hoped that readers will not erroneously suppose that I have any prejudice against homosexual individuals or groups .

Lol :lol:
Sherri meltdown time yet again.
I hope she doesn't address the Sunday School kids in this manner :eusa_eh:

Seriously loins, why don't you try to calm down a bit. I'm sorry I can't say what you want me to say about these incidents but you only have yourself to blame for that, providing pally wood YouTube crap from known mendacious rabid antisemites and the like. In addition, I would be able to match any article by a 'legal expert' you could provide parroting the illegal international waters garbage who will say exactly the opposite. I don't know how old you are but you seem to be thinking like a child and as for believing pally wood videos would advance your 'case', well the less said the better. :eusa_shhh:

Anjelica,

You say you question whether there is a God, what I read from your words is a person who acts as if their God is Israel, and you defend every act Israel engages in, no matter how gruesome it is.

The Israeli unlawful attacks on farmers and fisherman has been documented for years, you can go to websites like Reliefweb that monitor such human rights abuses worldwide and find literally thousands of reports of such attacks day in and day out, year in and year out, of this decades long Occupation of Palestine.

How does a human being support and keep supporting such Depravity, of Israel, as you do, all this deliberate taking of the life of the innocent in this Occupation, by Israel, over 1000 children murdered since the First Intifada started, over 8000 killed, mostly civilians?

Hate in your Heart is behind all of it.

There is nothing but Hate in defending child murders, there is Hate in deliberate killings of defenseless children and civilians and in defending such killings!

Do yourself a favor, let it go, none of us have to defend murders like of this baby below, killed by Israel in an attack that was unlawful under international law, an attack that also killed his 19 year old aunt, who was 6 months pregnant, and his uncle, and the attack injured his 4 year old brother, as well.

Be Human!

You can do it!

bbc0.jpg

Sherri

Another lying dumbass heard from.

When you have nothing to say substantively, attack the speaker.

Says everything about you, and absolutely nothing about me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back