🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sherri, give us one good reason why you are an Islamic terrorist supporter if (as you claim) you are a Christian. Why are you not a Zionist if you are Christian? Jesus was a Zionist Jew. He was born, lived and died a Zionist Jew. People then created a religion after his teaching. (for he was a Rabbi) His teachings were of the Torah. Supposedly you follow his teaching. I think not. Therefore you cannot be a Christian if you are not a Zionist. Does that seem logical to you? Or not?
What's your thoughts on the post, Sherri?o Or is your brain on ignore?

Hossfly,

Your post is Nonsense, and I address and disagree with each assertion you make!

The thread is addressing Isreal's murder of children in Palestine, and my opposition to these Zionist massacres of children does not make me an "Islamic terrorist supporter."

I am not an Islamic terrorist supporter.

I am a Christian.

I am not a Zionist, because I follow the teachings of Jesus Christ, if I were a Zionist I would be committing Idolatry and I would not be following the teachings of Jesus Christ!

Jesus was not a Zionist Jew, Zionism was not invented until the 1900s or late 1800s.

Jesus teachings are set forth in the Christian Gospels of Matthew, Luke, Mark and John, in The New Testament.

Sherri
If you're a Christian then I'm a volleyball net.

Sherri, give us one good reason why you are an Islamic terrorist supporter if (as you claim) you are a Christian. Why are you not a Zionist if you are Christian? Jesus was a Zionist Jew. He was born, lived and died a Zionist Jew. People then created a religion after his teaching. (for he was a Rabbi) His teachings were of the Torah. Supposedly you follow his teaching. I think not. Therefore you cannot be a Christian if you are not a Zionist. Does that seem logical to you? Or not?
What's your thoughts on the post, Sherri?o Or is your brain on ignore?

Hossfly,

Your post is Nonsense, and I address and disagree with each assertion you make!

The thread is addressing Isreal's murder of children in Palestine, and my opposition to these Zionist massacres of children does not make me an "Islamic terrorist supporter."

I am not an Islamic terrorist supporter.

I am a Christian.

I am not a Zionist, because I follow the teachings of Jesus Christ, if I were a Zionist I would be committing Idolatry and I would not be following the teachings of Jesus Christ!

Jesus was not a Zionist Jew, Zionism was not invented until the 1900s or late 1800s.

Jesus teachings are set forth in the Christian Gospels of Matthew, Luke, Mark and John, in The New Testament.

Sherri
Are you telling us that Jesus was not a Jew and that he preached from the NT?

Zionists are just using judaism to further a political agenda. Just like the neocon's in this country are using Christianity to for their political agenda. We got a lot of people calling themselves Christians, but they have absolutely nothing to do with Christ. Why would a Christian, be a zionist, with the amount of occurances you have, in breaking the 9th Commandment?

Zionists use jews like a cheap whore. They don't care about the sacred teachings in the Torah. If they did, they'd follow them more.

“PEACE WILL NOT RISE BY FORCE, BUT ONLY THROUGH UNDERSTANDING;” “ASK FOR PEACE AND PURSUE PEACE.”
[PSALMS 37:14]

“You shall not oppress the stranger, for you know the feelings of the stranger having yourselves been strangers in the land of Egypt.” [Exodus 23:9]

“You shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt.” [Leviticus 19:34]
Now, granted I'm no expert on Judasim, Catholicism is my thing, but it seems to me, when I read those jewish scriptures, then look at how Israeli's treat the Palestinian's, how you talk about them, it's quite apparent that there is something wrong with the picture.

Zionists are just using judaism to further a political agenda. Just like the neocon's in this country are using Christianity to for their political agenda. We got a lot of people calling themselves Christians, but they have absolutely nothing to do with Christ. Why would a Christian, be a zionist, with the amount of occurances you have, in breaking the 9th Commandment?

Zionists use jews like a cheap whore. They don't care about the sacred teachings in the Torah. If they did, they'd follow them more.

“PEACE WILL NOT RISE BY FORCE, BUT ONLY THROUGH UNDERSTANDING;” “ASK FOR PEACE AND PURSUE PEACE.”
[PSALMS 37:14]

“You shall not oppress the stranger, for you know the feelings of the stranger having yourselves been strangers in the land of Egypt.” [Exodus 23:9]

“You shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt.” [Leviticus 19:34]
Now, granted I'm no expert on Judasim, Catholicism is my thing, but it seems to me, when I read those jewish scriptures, then look at how Israeli's treat the Palestinian's, how you talk about them, it's quite apparent that there is something wrong with the picture.
Then tell us why there are even Arab writers who admit that the Palestinians have it so much better than many Arabs in Muslim countries. And one important thing you overlook -- that in their charters they want to destroy Israel. By the way, as a Catholic, are you on any message boards where you are condemning the Muslims for the way they have harassed and killed Catholics and burned down their churches? Or maybe you are like Sherri and don't concern yourself with things like that.

2215139656_SaveLifeofPalestinianChildren_xlarge.jpeg

I wonder why liberal cocksuckers defend islamic beasts...

Last edited:

probably because they reason that people that would constantly refer to those who vote differently than them as cocksuckers are most likely be even more reactionary and ignorant in their rants of about the Islamic beast

Exit poll: Obama garners 69 percent of Jewish vote
November 7, 2012
WASHINGTON (JTA) -- President Obama won 69 percent of the Jewish vote, according to an exit poll.

The poll, posted on CNN's website, was commensurate with projections in pre-election polls by Gallup and the American Jewish Committee, among others, that Obama would win 65 percent to 70 percent of the Jewish vote.

Exit poll: Obama garners 69 percent of Jewish vote | JTA - Jewish & Israel News

probably because they reason that people that would constantly refer to those who vote differently than them as cocksuckers are most likely be even more reactionary and ignorant in their rants of about the Islamic beast

And your buddies are hanging around in iran, you defend the beasts that hung'em ...

mass-execution-of-homosexuals-in-iran-2011.jpg

Most liberals are or defend cocksucking...:cool:

And your buddies are hanging around in iran, you defend the beasts that hung'em ...

So you are anti-gay as well as a racist...nice

this is what your ilk really are...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIwq6d560ec]dodo bird tribute - YouTube[/ame]

So you are anti-gay as well as a racist...nice

Just like you...

Ass-In-Hole.jpg

...:D

For every blow the Arabs give Israel, they will get 100 blows back until they learn their lesson
When will Israel's murder of the children of Palestine end?

When Hamas stops attacking Israel whilst hiding behind the skirts of women and their children then Hamas will stop willfully getting Gazan children killed.

Truly Pathetic Comment.......WHAT HAVE ALL THE SORRY ASS ZIONIST JUST LEFT THEIR MONTHLY ZIONIST KABBALAH, AND ARE NOW REFRESHED WITH THEIR INDOCTORINATED ZION-NAZI BULLSHIT......TO SPEW ON US ALL.

These PATHETIC SHITHEADS :9::9:CALL IT FURTHER ENLIGHTENMENT

I KNOW IT'S MADNESS

Truth, you call that truth, I do not think so!

Here is some Truth for you!

23 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former. 24 You blind guides! You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel.

25 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence. 26 Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean.

27 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean. 28 In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.

29 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous. 30 And you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ 31 So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets. 32 Go ahead, then, and complete what your ancestors started!

33 “You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell? 34 Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town. 35 And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. 36 Truly I tell you, all this will come on this generation.

Matthew 23 : 23-36

Sherri

Ah, proof indeed that 'the Devil can quote Scripture' - Sherri who worships the Anti-Christ has just done exactly that.

We all know that those words were properly addressed to Pharisees who were hypocrites. Today that would be a 'humanitarian pacifist' who cheers on HAMAS sooting rockets at civilians in Tel Avivi - and we all know who posted doing exactly that.

I may not be the nicest poster here, 'tis true. But I don't try blaming my choice of words on someone else's posts, LOL. Or pretending that I'm in any way 'better' than anyone else due to my religious beliefs.....

Hossfly,

Believing Jesus words, treasuring those words in my Heart, and turning to those words to use when Satan is attacking me, does not make me an Antichrist.

The Word is alive, it speaks of today as much as it spoke of Palestine 2000 years ago.

And the words of Jesus speak of today's Palestine as well, and the Pharisees there in the land.

I find it interesting how rejectors of Jesus so easily use that antichrist word, what meaning can it have for one who rejects Christ?

Sherri

Now that's something you don't see every day - a good Muslim boy proselytizing for Christianity! : ))

BIK, just in case you didn't already know: quoting from the NT at Jews is about as useful as quoting the Gita or the Vedas to us. It is respected as words important to someone else - but in no way is it anything we regard as Scripture.

Just keep on rejecting the Messiah, and keep on rejecting Jesus words, but know that condemnation comes from our choices!

37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. 38 Look, your house is left to you desolate. 39 For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’[c]” Matthew 23: 37-39

So Sherri the Krazy Klan Kracker actually believes that everyone who doesn't agree with her that Jesus is the Messiah (the like of which idea never existed in Judaism!) is going to Hell.

That of course includes BIK and all the Muslims in the world, Shi'a or Sunni - and of course all those who believe in some other faith, or none.

So that leaves you and who else here theoretically guaranteed salvation, then?

And all the Gazan children she pretends to care about!
How the plot thickens :muahaha:

Israel needs to get their ass back past the Green Line and stay the fuck there. The Palestinian's have every right to self-determination, which Israel is preventing.

You're so morally bankrupt, nothing Israel does crosses the line. You can see a video of people being shot at while fishing and farming and claim something entirely different.

You remind me of average German's refusing to believe the Holocaust when first told about it. They couldn't believe their government could be part of something so horrific. And they continued to believe it, until Eisenhower made them bury the dead. And just like them, your day will come when you face that reality that you can no longer deny what is obvious to the rest of the world.

The conflict is not about the green line but the very existence of Israel. More than 80% of the Arabs called Palestinians deny the right of the Jews to have their own national state in the Islmic Dahr el-Islam area. As long as the Arabs will see Israel through these lences they will produce more terror in order to annihilate the non-Islamic state on the "pure Islamic Waqf land".

Muslims cooperated with the Nazi Germans and other Nazi's allies in WWII to fight against the allies and to search and find Jews in Hungary, Transilvania and Yugoslavia and send them on train to be annihilated in Awschwitz consentration camp. The name of ther leader was Haj Amin el-Housseni, an Nazi Palestinian Arab that collected tens of thausands of Arabs from Palestine, Syria, Egypt and Lebanon and put them in pro-Nazi Islamic Bosnia.

The Muslims still believe that they are right by bombing Israeli towns and cities and wish to kill as many as Jews, as their Nazi teachers told them.

Ho,Ho,WHO IS THIS:laugh2:,YOU FORGOT TO MENTION THE ZIONIST WHO COLLABORATED WITH THEIR MASTERS THE NAZIS,

HELPED THE NAZIS TO SUCK IN INNOCENT JEWS INTO THE CONCENTRATION CAMPS,WHILST THEY WERE PAYING THE NAZIS TO LET THEIR OWN FAMILY MEMBERS OUT OF GERMANY.

ISRAEL/ZIONIST BELIEVE IT IS THEIR RIGHT TO MURDER,PALESTINIANS,STEAL THEIR LAND.........BOMB AND :Boom2: SINCE 1948 TO PRESENT DAY PALESTINIAN VILLAGES AND TOWNS,THEN BULLDOZE THE REST.

AS THEIR JEWISH/ZIONIST MASTERS TOLD THEM TO.TO COMMIT A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY....WHICH IF THE ISRAELI PRIME MINISTER SETS FOOT IN BELGIUM HE WILL BE ARRESTED AND CHARGED FOR,AND SENT TO TRIAL IN THE HAGUE AS A WAR CRIMINAL.

EVERYONE EVER NOTICED THE ISRAELI LEADERSHIP,AIN'T SET FOOT IN BELGIUM SINCE THE ARREST DECREE

I AM THE TRUTH

Israel needs to get their ass back past the Green Line and stay the fuck there. The Palestinian's have every right to self-determination, which Israel is preventing.

You're so morally bankrupt, nothing Israel does crosses the line. You can see a video of people being shot at while fishing and farming and claim something entirely different.

You remind me of average German's refusing to believe the Holocaust when first told about it. They couldn't believe their government could be part of something so horrific. And they continued to believe it, until Eisenhower made them bury the dead. And just like them, your day will come when you face that reality that you can no longer deny what is obvious to the rest of the world.

The conflict is not about the green line but the very existence of Israel. More than 80% of the Arabs called Palestinians deny the right of the Jews to have their own national state in the Islmic Dahr el-Islam area. As long as the Arabs will see Israel through these lences they will produce more terror in order to annihilate the non-Islamic state on the "pure Islamic Waqf land".

Muslims cooperated with the Nazi Germans and other Nazi's allies in WWII to fight against the allies and to search and find Jews in Hungary, Transilvania and Yugoslavia and send them on train to be annihilated in Awschwitz consentration camp. The name of ther leader was Haj Amin el-Housseni, an Nazi Palestinian Arab that collected tens of thausands of Arabs from Palestine, Syria, Egypt and Lebanon and put them in pro-Nazi Islamic Bosnia.

The Muslims still believe that they are right by bombing Israeli towns and cities and wish to kill as many as Jews, as their Nazi teachers told them.

Ho,Ho,WHO IS THIS:laugh2:,YOU FORGOT TO MENTION THE ZIONIST WHO COLLABORATED WITH THEIR MASTERS THE NAZIS,

HELPED THE NAZIS TO SUCK IN INNOCENT JEWS INTO THE CONCENTRATION CAMPS,WHILST THEY WERE PAYING THE NAZIS TO LET THEIR OWN FAMILY MEMBERS OUT OF GERMANY.

ISRAEL/ZIONIST BELIEVE IT IS THEIR RIGHT TO MURDER,PALESTINIANS,STEAL THEIR LAND.........BOMB AND :Boom2: SINCE 1948 TO PRESENT DAY PALESTINIAN VILLAGES AND TOWNS,THEN BULLDOZE THE REST.

AS THEIR JEWISH/ZIONIST MASTERS TOLD THEM TO.TO COMMIT A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY....WHICH IF THE ISRAELI PRIME MINISTER SETS FOOT IN BELGIUM HE WILL BE ARRESTED AND CHARGED FOR,AND SENT TO TRIAL IN THE HAGUE AS A WAR CRIMINAL.

EVERYONE EVER NOTICED THE ISRAELI LEADERSHIP,AIN'T SET FOOT IN BELGIUM SINCE THE ARREST DECREE

I AM THE TRUTH

RAGING again, huh punk...:D

Steve, please go sleep it off. You are making an even bigger ass of yourself than SherriSleaze is, so kudos to you for the stupendous achievement - but what a load of bleeding codswallop you've posted to outdo her in insanity........

Steve, please go sleep it off. You are making an even bigger ass of yourself than SherriSleaze is, so kudos to you for the stupendous achievement - but what a load of bleeding codswallop you've posted to outdo her in insanity........

EASY ONE LINERS FOR YOU BUT DEATH AND DESTRUCTION FOR PALESTINIANS....Why are you and the Zionist so Cold and Cruel.

Me I'm a Blow Torch and you know well I'd use it.

Zionist have done some terrible things,but critisize others for their ungodly ways.

WHY DO THEY BELIEVE THEY ARE NORMAL

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back