🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
the conflict is not about the green line but the very existence of israel. More than 80% of the arabs called palestinians deny the right of the jews to have their own national state in the islmic dahr el-islam area. As long as the arabs will see israel through these lences they will produce more terror in order to annihilate the non-islamic state on the "pure islamic waqf land".

Muslims cooperated with the nazi germans and other nazi's allies in wwii to fight against the allies and to search and find jews in hungary, transilvania and yugoslavia and send them on train to be annihilated in awschwitz consentration camp. The name of ther leader was haj amin el-housseni, an nazi palestinian arab that collected tens of thausands of arabs from palestine, syria, egypt and lebanon and put them in pro-nazi islamic bosnia.

The muslims still believe that they are right by bombing israeli towns and cities and wish to kill as many as jews, as their nazi teachers told them.

ho,ho,who is this:laugh2:,you forgot to mention the zionist who collaborated with their masters the nazis,

helped the nazis to suck in innocent jews into the concentration camps,whilst they were paying the nazis to let their own family members out of germany.

Israel/zionist believe it is their right to murder,palestinians,steal their land.........bomb and :boom2: Since 1948 to present day palestinian villages and towns,then bulldoze the rest.

As their jewish/zionist masters told them to.to commit a crime against humanity....which if the israeli prime minister sets foot in belgium he will be arrested and charged for,and sent to trial in the hague as a war criminal.

Everyone ever noticed the israeli leadership,ain't set foot in belgium since the arrest decree

i am the truth

raging again, huh punk...:d

o it's the boy with the big gun again,didn't realise they let children up this late.

6a00d8341c60bf53ef014e5fd5c455970c-800wi

pal-gives_sweets.jpe

sweets-550x366.jpg

koranimals pass out sweets after their fellow Muslims butcher Israelis

Gaza: Muslims pass out candy to celebrate brutal murder of Israeli family

Savagery. And yet the world demonizes Israel.

An update on this story. "Gaza celebrates; Fayyad condemns terror attack," by Elior Levy for Ynet News, March 12 (thanks to Pamela Geller):

Gaza residents from the southern city of Rafah hit the streets Saturday to celebrate the terror attack in the West Bank settlement of Itamar where five family members were murdered in their sleep, including three children.
Residents handed out candy and sweets, one resident saying the joy "is a natural response to the harm settlers inflict on the Palestinian residents in the West Bank."

---
Gaza: Muslims pass out candy to celebrate brutal murder of Israeli family - Jihad Watch

They wonder why I call them Beasts and Koranimals, those that defend them are the same...

samaria%201.jpg

The Islamic term du jour to rationalize the throat-slitting massacre of a sleeping Jewish family: 36-year-old Udi Fogel, his 35-year-old wife, Ruth, and, yes, their three children: 11-year-old Yoav, 4-year-old Elad, and Hadas, their 3-month-old baby.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6029432-post404.html

6a00d8341c60bf53ef014e5fd5c455970c-800wi

pal-gives_sweets.jpe

sweets-550x366.jpg

koranimals pass out sweets after their fellow Muslims butcher Israelis

Gaza: Muslims pass out candy to celebrate brutal murder of Israeli family

Savagery. And yet the world demonizes Israel.

An update on this story. "Gaza celebrates; Fayyad condemns terror attack," by Elior Levy for Ynet News, March 12 (thanks to Pamela Geller):

Gaza residents from the southern city of Rafah hit the streets Saturday to celebrate the terror attack in the West Bank settlement of Itamar where five family members were murdered in their sleep, including three children.
Residents handed out candy and sweets, one resident saying the joy "is a natural response to the harm settlers inflict on the Palestinian residents in the West Bank."

---
Gaza: Muslims pass out candy to celebrate brutal murder of Israeli family - Jihad Watch

They wonder why I call them Beasts and Koranimals, those that defend them are the same...

samaria%201.jpg

The Islamic term du jour to rationalize the throat-slitting massacre of a sleeping Jewish family: 36-year-old Udi Fogel, his 35-year-old wife, Ruth, and, yes, their three children: 11-year-old Yoav, 4-year-old Elad, and Hadas, their 3-month-old baby.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6029432-post404.html

Two wrongs never made this sort of thing right.

BUT IN THE UN THE PALESTINIANS WILL WIN THE VOTE TO FORWARD THEIR RIGHT TO EVENTUAL STATE HOOD AND FREEDOM.

THE JEWS HAD PLENTY OF TIME TO DO A PEACE DEAL,ALL THE ISRAELIS DID WAS FRAGMENT THE PALESTINIANS LAND AS TO MAKE IT UNVIABLE ECONOMICALLY and as a STATE.

THEY FAILED WE SAW THROUGH THEIR PLOY THE JEWS,AND NOW THE WORLD ARE BEHIND PALESTINE COMPLETELY.

ISRAEL AND THEIR LAP-DOGS THE AMERICANS.......yet another miscalculation and FAILURE.

VIVA PALESTINE............THE ISRAELI JEWS NEVER WANT OR WANTED PEACE<THEY BULLSHITTED FOR 60 YEARS.

AS THE WORLD KNOW WELL

I find it interesting how rejectors of Jesus so easily use that antichrist word, what meaning can it have for one who rejects Christ?

Sherri

You are the "anti-christ" sherri-----the term is a metaphor for an ADVOCATE OF EVIL,
which is precisely what you are. The term does not necessarily refer to "Jesus" but,,
in fact,, you spit in the face of Jesus (Yeshua) every day in your sick and idiotic fraudulent
interpretations of those words which have been attributed to his followers and to himself and in your gleeful enjoyment of all that is described as evil according to the actual philosophies of
jesus and people like Matthew. Evil manifest according to ACTUAL and REAL interpretations of the bible (both 'old' and 'new' testament) are, VERY CLEARLY, manifested in the joy which you and your fellow "isa-respecters" experience upon the dead bodies of children. In your desperation to describe jews to be as filthy are you-----you insist that jews celebrate the deaths of children. That is you "satan" filth shining thru your very thin and cracked veneer of "piety" Thruout the scriptural writings-----there is a very prominent SYMBOL OF EVIL---early on one of them is "Amalek" which refers to people who sacrifice children. The sacrifices are associated with REVELRY------very much like the revelry in which your "isa-respecters" engage when their "brothers" slit the throats of infants or murder a few thousand americans No one has to look far to find this triumphant revelry------it spills onto
the streets in islamic lands and in islamic neighborhoods in civilized lands. In the past----such
celebrations were common in ROME (which is also a metaphor for evil in some of the writings of the 'new' testament based on the filth of its 'circuses' which like the celebrations of AMALED -----were also a kind of religious service---complete with 'holy' vestal virgins----who like you endorsed spectacles of brutality with orgiastic enthusiasm) Then there is the ultimate SPIT at Jesus as manifested in your AUTO DE FE----celebrations that morphed, with the religion of the self described PIOUS christians, josef goebbels ---into Auschwitz. The modern instrument of choice is the NAIL BOMB------not a military weapon at all----having utterly no value in DEFENSE-----its sole INTENDED FUNCTION being the murder by brain liquefication of children------by sudden surprise attack -----a practice of your fellow "isa-respecters" THRUOUT THE WORLD ------which you have never repudiated. Someday----someone will begin counting the toll that people like you have exacted by being an advocate of that evil. You are no different from the people who considered OPPOSTION TO ADOLF ABU ALI in the 1930s to be "WAR MONGERERING" (see? I read your literature)
YOUR "warmonger" shrieker colleagues in the 1930s-----are the true murderers of the world war II ----era -----IN THE SCORES OF MILLIONS-----from the first baby an SS guard bayoneted-----even to the children of Berlin bombed by the allies in 1945. In the middle east----those who advocate for islamic imperialism -----are guilty of every death facilitated by that program ------from the raped and murdered women of sudan----to the raped and murdered little girls of Damour----to the syrian refugees in Turkey----and the ravaged copt communities in Egypt. Shit like you still CHEER the "ARAB SPRING" (which is a euphemism for fascist islamicism)------the biggest murder racket of the 21st century

interestingly enough----both mass murderers----Sadaam Hussein and Idi Amin were
actually lauded -----islamicists among the learned of the ummah

Anjelica,

You say you question whether there is a God, what I read from your words is a person who acts as if their God is Israel, and you defend every act Israel engages in, no matter how gruesome it is.

The Israeli unlawful attacks on farmers and fisherman has been documented for years, you can go to websites like Reliefweb that monitor such human rights abuses worldwide and find literally thousands of reports of such attacks day in and day out, year in and year out, of this decades long Occupation of Palestine.

How does a human being support and keep supporting such Depravity, of Israel, as you do, all this deliberate taking of the life of the innocent in this Occupation, by Israel, over 1000 children murdered since the First Intifada started, over 8000 killed, mostly civilians?

Hate in your Heart is behind all of it.

There is nothing but Hate in defending child murders, there is Hate in deliberate killings of defenseless children and civilians and in defending such killings!

Do yourself a favor, let it go, none of us have to defend murders like of this baby below, killed by Israel in an attack that was unlawful under international law, an attack that also killed his 19 year old aunt, who was 6 months pregnant, and his uncle, and the attack injured his 4 year old brother, as well.

Be Human!

You can do it!

bbc0.jpg

Sherri

Another lying dumbass heard from.

When you have nothing to say substantively, attack the speaker.

Says everything about you, and absolutely nothing about me!

Lol, I'm not "attacking" you, I'm merely stating the fact that you're a dumbass and a liar.

When you have nothing to say substantively, attack the speaker.

Says everything about you, and absolutely nothing about me!

Lol, I'm not "attacking" you, I'm merely stating the fact that you're a dumbass and a liar.
Words from one who defends a Regime that makes a regular practice of murdering children, like that 11 month old baby in that photo!

Sherri HAS A PICTURE OF A BABY ----gee----that is the same sherri who clings tightly and parrots the same filth that galvanized her co-religionists to murder---not in the millions -----but in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS. So many of those of her ilk have WAVED THE BLOODY SHIRT-----as they lynched children in the NAME OF ISA ----hanged, slit throats, bonfires, etc etc------ Kim Kardashian is brave----her recent ancestors fled the very filth that ISA-RESPECTERS are noted for----the genocide
of two million armenians----men, women, and children----systematically butchered in
the name of allah/isa with weapons no more sophisticated than clubs and knives----the local rivers and streams ran red with blood and endless heads bobbed in the waters to the delight of sherrie

Words from one who defends a Regime that makes a regular practice of murdering children, like that 11 month old baby in that photo!

Sherri HAS A PICTURE OF A BABY ----gee----that is the same sherri who clings tightly and parrots the same filth that galvanized her co-religionists to murder---not in the millions -----but in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS. So many of those of her ilk have WAVED THE BLOODY SHIRT-----as they lynched children in the NAME OF ISA ----hanged, slit throats, bonfires, etc etc------ Kim Kardashian is brave----her recent ancestors fled the very filth that ISA-RESPECTERS are noted for----the genocide
of two million armenians----men, women, and children----systematically butchered in
the name of allah/isa with weapons no more sophisticated than clubs and knives----the local rivers and streams ran red with blood and endless heads bobbed in the waters to the delight of sherrie

link ?

link ?

History-----try googling if you wish-----decades ago before al gore
invented the internet-----I had in my care an elderly woman who
survived -----her descriptions were entirely consistent with that which
historians write and there are some pictures ------which I saw---also
before al gore invented the net

link ?

iro, you ARE history, didn't you wrap bandages in WWI?

link ?

I Did google and could find nowhere that the local rivers and streams ran red with blood and endless heads bobbed in the waters to the delight of sherrie

Just keep on rejecting the Messiah, and keep on rejecting Jesus words, but know that condemnation comes from our choices!

37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. 38 Look, your house is left to you desolate. 39 For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’[c]” Matthew 23: 37-39

So Sherri the Krazy Klan Kracker actually believes that everyone who doesn't agree with her that Jesus is the Messiah (the like of which idea never existed in Judaism!) is going to Hell.

That of course includes BIK and all the Muslims in the world, Shi'a or Sunni - and of course all those who believe in some other faith, or none.

So that leaves you and who else here theoretically guaranteed salvation, then?

And all the Gazan children she pretends to care about!
How the plot thickens :muahaha:

Dears, You are both certainly putting words into my mouth I never said, you have to read Jesus words more fully and study them and your heart and mind have to be in a certain place when you are doing all of that. I certainly did not say what you are suggesting I said, I believe in a God who is mighty to save, a God who sent His son to die a on a cross to save the world, the world does not describe one ethnic group, race, nationality, or group!

Sherri

In order to understand the words attributed to Jesus and his followers----a person MUST know the history of the times, ---a bit of talmud and aramaic and hebrew idiom and poetic symbolism. Many islamo nazi pigs and sows read the preachings of Jesus----who was a pharisee and schooled in both aramaic and hebrew and in talmud and biblical style----and was PREACHING TO PHARISEES -----in very traditional style----sometimes almost EMULATING JEREMIAH AND AMOS etc ------simply cannot grasp the tone of the preachings and actually imagine Jesus is TALKING TO THEM ------well, no sherrie------if a "god" wanted to talk to you he would do it in incoherent english with a moronic southern drawl.

Most moderately educated persons have heard of the name
JOSEPHUS FLAVIUS , the primary historian of the times of Jesus. ----the real stuff-----he was an impeccable scholar.

He described Israel/judea of those times in a work of several volumes-------lots of christian scholars read his stuff.
Years ago I read one GLOWING CRITIQUE of the work of Josephus------that had one interesting criticism. As a christian scholar stuck on the PHARISEE LIBEL ----the writer
critisized the manner in which Josephus described PHARISEES-----Josephus had the highest regard for Pharisees as the most moral, the most humanitarian ----the most --the bestest etc. The christian scholar who had apparently had a sunday school teacher like Sherrie------was indignant and simply explained the "paradox" away as "JOSEPHUS MADE A MISTAKE"

Last edited:
In order to understand the words attributed to Jesus and his followers----a person MUST know the history of the times, ---a bit of talmud and aramaic and hebrew idiom and poetic symbolism. Many islamo nazi pigs and sows read the preachings of Jesus----who was a pharisee and schooled in both aramaic and hebrew and in talmud and biblical style----and was PREACHING TO PHARISEES -----in very traditional style----sometimes almost EMULATING JEREMIAH AND AMOS etc ------simply cannot grasp the tone of the preachings and actually imagine Jesus is TALKING TO THEM ------well, no sherrie------if a "god" wanted to talk to you he would do it in incoherent english with a moronic southern drawl.

JOSEPHUS FLAVIUS the primary historian of the times of Jesus. ----the real stuff-----he was an impeccable scholar.

He described Israel/judea of those times in a work of several volumes-------lots of christian scholars read his stuff.
Years ago I read one GLOWING CRITIQUE of the work of Josephus------that had one interesting criticism As a christian scholar stuck on the PHARISEE LIBEL ----the writer
critisized the manner in which Josephus described PHARISEES-----Josephus had the highest regard for Pharisees as the most moral, the most humanitarian ----the most --the bestest etc. The christian scholar who had apparently had a sunday school teacher like Sherrie------was indignant and simply explained the "paradox" away as "JOSEPHUS MADE A MISTAKE"

So iro, were you one of Jesus' fag hags?

JOSEPHUS FLAVIUS the primary historian of the times of Jesus. ----the real stuff-----he was an impeccable scholar.

He described Israel/judea of those times in a work of several volumes-------lots of
christian scholars read his stuff.
Years ago I read one GLOWING CRITIQUE of the work of Josephus------that had one interesting criticism As a christian scholar stuck on the PHARISEE LIBEL ----the writer

So iro, were you one of Jesus' fag hags?

maybe----in a previous incarnation

this is what your ilk really are...

dodo bird tribute - YouTube
Still no gigs, eots? Have you ever thought that you and your fellow Dhimwits would not fare too well in Muslim countries since they would consider you as Infidels as they would the rest of us. Close your eyes to what is actually happening in this world if it makes you happy. But keep on showing us your videos so we can be aware that you are not getting any work.

this is what your ilk really are...

dodo bird tribute - YouTube
Still no gigs, eots? Have you ever thought that you and your fellow Dhimwits would not fare too well in Muslim countries since they would consider you as Infidels as they would the rest of us. Close your eyes to what is actually happening in this world if it makes you happy. But keep on showing us your videos so we can be aware that you are not getting any work.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaPolQeax-Y]Karachi Night club - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back