🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sherri, I am waiting for you to now open a thread about the 11 months olds in Israel that have been killed by the Palestinians.

That will be a refresh.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQNtNuCgyMQ]This is why we fight Israeli children Killed by Palestinians - YouTube[/ame]

Just some of the children killed by Fakestinian terrorists

Sherri, I am waiting for you to now open a thread about the 11 months olds in Israel that have been killed by the Palestinians.

That will be a refresh.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQNtNuCgyMQ]This is why we fight Israeli children Killed by Palestinians - YouTube[/ame]

נקמת דם ילד קטן, לא ברא השטן

It is best said in Hebrew.

this is what your ilk really are...

dodo bird tribute - YouTube
Still no gigs, eots? Have you ever thought that you and your fellow Dhimwits would not fare too well in Muslim countries since they would consider you as Infidels as they would the rest of us. Close your eyes to what is actually happening in this world if it makes you happy. But keep on showing us your videos so we can be aware that you are not getting any work.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaPolQeax-Y]Karachi Night club - YouTube[/ame]

WTF are you trying to say?

I recognize the name Schevischorder, in that list, toastman. It is sad, that this name comes up. The bother survivor of this terror attack almost lost his mind of grief and anger after hearing the terrorist who killed his family was released in the Shalit Deal. poor man. I hope life will shine upon him again, and he could overcome this horrible thing.

Last edited:
When you have nothing to say substantively, attack the speaker.

Says everything about you, and absolutely nothing about me!

Lol, I'm not "attacking" you, I'm merely stating the fact that you're a dumbass and a liar.
Words from one who defends a Regime that makes a regular practice of murdering children, like that 11 month old baby in that photo!

Let me further your education here. When a civilizn is accidently killed in the crossfire during two groups at war, it's called collateral damage, not murder and the fact is if the muslim vermin ceased firing rockets and mortars into Israel, quit sending suicide bombers into Israel to kill innocent woman and children, and quit quartering their fighters, their military arms and their ammunition caches in and around civilian neighborhoods, this kid, and all the other kids accidently killed by the IDF and IAF would still be alive. The death of this child, and EVERY other child, both muslim and Jew, that are killed by bombs, rockets, bullers, shells, etc in Gaza and Israel are 100% the fault of the muslim vermin. You want to stop the Jews from accidently killing arab babies, kill every hamas, hezbollah and other assorted arab terrorist scum in the middle east. Problem solved, no more little arab kids killed by Israeli bombs.

Words from one who defends a Regime that makes a regular practice of murdering children, like that 11 month old baby in that photo!

Sherri HAS A PICTURE OF A BABY ----gee----that is the same sherri who clings tightly and parrots the same filth that galvanized her co-religionists to murder---not in the millions -----but in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS. So many of those of her ilk have WAVED THE BLOODY SHIRT-----as they lynched children in the NAME OF ISA ----hanged, slit throats, bonfires, etc etc------ Kim Kardashian is brave----her recent ancestors fled the very filth that ISA-RESPECTERS are noted for----the genocide
of two million armenians----men, women, and children----systematically butchered in
the name of allah/isa with weapons no more sophisticated than clubs and knives----the local rivers and streams ran red with blood and endless heads bobbed in the waters to the delight of sherrie

link ?

What are you a moron? There is no "link", it is History, look it the hell up.

That will be a refresh.

arrah, mo ghra, mo stoirin. ;)

an bhfuil gaeilge agat? níl aon "Capslockism" agam

That will be a refresh.

Lipush,

I went back over the news reports, and I am finding no Israeli children killed in all of the November violence, none at all.

I do find that Israel murdered the following children of Palestine in Gaza in November of 2012, the list is below, for some of those killed it is not known, their ages, so this list is likely incomplete, also some may have since died from injuries suffered in Israeli attacks, who may not be listed.

Murder of children, like this, that is what Nazis do!

Your clan, your adopted Chosen People, learned so much from the Nazis, how to be just like them, and that was a choice, you know, noone made Israel murder children in Palestine or makes Israel continue to murder the children of Palestine!

People of conscience in our world are fed up with Israel's Occupation of Palestine and human rights abuses and the murder of the children of Palestine, enough is enough!

1- Rinan Arafat, 7 years old.
2- Omar Al-Mashharawi, 11 months old.
3- Walid Al-Abalda, 2 years old.
4- Hanin Tafesh, 10 months old.
5- Oday Jammal Nasser, 16 years old.
6- Fares Al-Basyouni, 11 years old.
7- Mohammed Sa’d Allah, 4 years old.

On November 18, the fifth day of the Israeli ongoing aggression on Gaza:

Israeli warplanes shelled the house of Abu-Alfoul family in northern Gaza, killing two children and injuring at 13 at least, mostly children and women.

8- Gumana Salamah Abu Sufyan, 1 year old.

9- Tamer Salamah Abu Sufyan, 3 years old.

An Israeli war plane fired a missile at a house in an agricultural land east of Bureij camp, in the Central Gaza Strip, killing one child and injuring 2 other children:

10- Eyad Abu Khusa, 18 months old.

Two people were killed, one of them a child, when an Israeli missile hit a beachfront refugee camp in Gaza City:

11- Tasneem Zuheir Al-Nahhal, 13 years old.

At 3:10 pm, November 18, Israel rocked a house belongs to Al-Dalou family in Sheikh-Redwan area, west Gaza, killing at least 10 people, including 4 women and 4 children.

12- Ranin Mohammed Jamal Al-Dalou, 5 years old.

13- Jamal Mohammed Jamal Al-Dalou, 7 year old.

14- Yousef Mohammed Jamal Al-Dalou, 10 years old.

15 Ibrahim Mohammed Jamal Al-Dalou, 1 year old.

Soon after Al-Dalou massacre, 2 more were killed, a father and his son, in an attack on a car for water supply in northern Gaza.

16-Mo’men Suheil Hamada, 13 years old.

17- Hussein Jalal Nasser, 8 years old.

At 4:10 am, Israel committed another atrocious crime shelling a house belong to Azzam family that is full of children. 3 people were killed in this attack and at least 40 injured. Medics said that more than 15 children have arrived Shifaa hospital, three of them are in a very critical condition.

18- Mohammed Iyad Abu Zour, 4 years old.

19- Rama Al-Shandi, 1 YEAR OLD, killed as four F16s airstrikes hit former security compound Al-Saraya in Gaza City.

In an Israeli attack on Al-Qarara area to the south of the Gaza Strip, two farmers were killed at 8:50 am. In the same attack, a 4-year-old girl was seriously injured.

20- Omar Mahmoud Mohammed al-Astal, 14 years old.

At around 9:00 pm, Israel committed another massacre against Hjazi family killing a father and his two sons, and injuring at least 15, most of them are children and women.

21- Suhaib Fo’ad Hjazi, 2 years old.

22- Mohammed Fo’ad Hjazi, 4 years old.

23- Yahya Mohammed Awad, 15 years old.

In an attack on Kishko street in Zaytoon street, two children were killed while playing football in front of their house:

24- Mohamoud Rezeq Ashoor

25- Saqer Yousef Bulbul

At 11:45 pm, two people were found as pieces in Al-Shouka area, western Rafah.

26- Mahmoud Kahlil Al-Arja, 16 years old.

At 11:20 am, an Israeli warplane attacked a group of people in Khan-Younis, killing a child:

27- Ahmad Awad Abu’liyyan, 15 years old.

28- Mahmoud Abu Khusa, 4 years old, killed in an attack on Al-Nafaq street in Gaza City.

At 2:40 pm, an Israeli missile hit a house belongs to Al-Assaly family killing a man and his son and daughter:

29-Ayman Talal Al-Assaly, 17 years old.

30-Abderrahman Na’eem, 6 years old, killed in an Israeli attack on Ne’ma building in Gaza City. In the same attack, 3 children from Neim family also got injured.

31- Riham Al-Nabaheen, 4 years old, killed in an Israeli attack on house in Nussairat camp in the middle of the Gaza Strip

As negotiations about ceasefire is going, more bombs fall over several places in the Gaza Strip killing a child and injuring at least 7 people.

32- Nader Yousef Abu Mghaseeb, 14 years old.

#GazaUnderAttack| Names and ages of killed people in the ongoing Israeli attacks on Gaza « PALESTINE FROM MY EYES

Sherri

Last edited:

That will be a refresh.

Lipush,

I went back over the news reports, and I am finding no Israeli children killed in all of the November violence, none at all.

I do find that Israel murdered the following children of Palestine in Gaza in November of 2012, the list is below, for some of those killed it is not known, their ages, so this list is likely incomplete, also some may have since died from injuries suffered in Israeli attacks, who may not be listed.

Murder of children, like this, that is what Nazis do!

Your clan, your adopted Chosen People, learned so much from the Nazis, how to be just like them, and that was a choice, you know, noone made Israel murder children in Palestine or makes Israel continue to murder the children of Palestine!

People of conscience in our world are fed up with Israel's Occupation of Palestine and human rights abuses and the murder of the children of Palestine, enough is enough!

1- Rinan Arafat, 7 years old.
2- Omar Al-Mashharawi, 11 months old.
3- Walid Al-Abalda, 2 years old.
4- Hanin Tafesh, 10 months old.
5- Oday Jammal Nasser, 16 years old.
6- Fares Al-Basyouni, 11 years old.
7- Mohammed Sa’d Allah, 4 years old.

On November 18, the fifth day of the Israeli ongoing aggression on Gaza:

Israeli warplanes shelled the house of Abu-Alfoul family in northern Gaza, killing two children and injuring at 13 at least, mostly children and women.

8- Gumana Salamah Abu Sufyan, 1 year old.

9- Tamer Salamah Abu Sufyan, 3 years old.

An Israeli war plane fired a missile at a house in an agricultural land east of Bureij camp, in the Central Gaza Strip, killing one child and injuring 2 other children:

10- Eyad Abu Khusa, 18 months old.

Two people were killed, one of them a child, when an Israeli missile hit a beachfront refugee camp in Gaza City:

11- Tasneem Zuheir Al-Nahhal, 13 years old.

At 3:10 pm, November 18, Israel rocked a house belongs to Al-Dalou family in Sheikh-Redwan area, west Gaza, killing at least 10 people, including 4 women and 4 children.

12- Ranin Mohammed Jamal Al-Dalou, 5 years old.

13- Jamal Mohammed Jamal Al-Dalou, 7 year old.

14- Yousef Mohammed Jamal Al-Dalou, 10 years old.

15 Ibrahim Mohammed Jamal Al-Dalou, 1 year old.

Soon after Al-Dalou massacre, 2 more were killed, a father and his son, in an attack on a car for water supply in northern Gaza.

16-Mo’men Suheil Hamada, 13 years old.

17- Hussein Jalal Nasser, 8 years old.

At 4:10 am, Israel committed another atrocious crime shelling a house belong to Azzam family that is full of children. 3 people were killed in this attack and at least 40 injured. Medics said that more than 15 children have arrived Shifaa hospital, three of them are in a very critical condition.

18- Mohammed Iyad Abu Zour, 4 years old.

19- Rama Al-Shandi, 1 YEAR OLD, killed as four F16s airstrikes hit former security compound Al-Saraya in Gaza City.

In an Israeli attack on Al-Qarara area to the south of the Gaza Strip, two farmers were killed at 8:50 am. In the same attack, a 4-year-old girl was seriously injured.

20- Omar Mahmoud Mohammed al-Astal, 14 years old.

At around 9:00 pm, Israel committed another massacre against Hjazi family killing a father and his two sons, and injuring at least 15, most of them are children and women.

21- Suhaib Fo’ad Hjazi, 2 years old.

22- Mohammed Fo’ad Hjazi, 4 years old.

23- Yahya Mohammed Awad, 15 years old.

In an attack on Kishko street in Zaytoon street, two children were killed while playing football in front of their house:

24- Mohamoud Rezeq Ashoor

25- Saqer Yousef Bulbul

At 11:45 pm, two people were found as pieces in Al-Shouka area, western Rafah.

26- Mahmoud Kahlil Al-Arja, 16 years old.

At 11:20 am, an Israeli warplane attacked a group of people in Khan-Younis, killing a child:

27- Ahmad Awad Abu’liyyan, 15 years old.

28- Mahmoud Abu Khusa, 4 years old, killed in an attack on Al-Nafaq street in Gaza City.

At 2:40 pm, an Israeli missile hit a house belongs to Al-Assaly family killing a man and his son and daughter:

29-Ayman Talal Al-Assaly, 17 years old.

30-Abderrahman Na’eem, 6 years old, killed in an Israeli attack on Ne’ma building in Gaza City. In the same attack, 3 children from Neim family also got injured.

31- Riham Al-Nabaheen, 4 years old, killed in an Israeli attack on house in Nussairat camp in the middle of the Gaza Strip

As negotiations about ceasefire is going, more bombs fall over several places in the Gaza Strip killing a child and injuring at least 7 people.

32- Nader Yousef Abu Mghaseeb, 14 years old.

#GazaUnderAttack| Names and ages of killed people in the ongoing Israeli attacks on Gaza « PALESTINE FROM MY EYES

Sherri

32 future terrorists who will never strap a bomb on themselves to kill Americans or Jews. Thanks for making me smile today.

This is why we fight Israeli children Killed by Palestinians - YouTube

arrah, mo ghra, mo stoirin. ;)

an bhfuil gaeilge agat? níl aon "Capslockism" agam

Ah "mo ghra" is "my love", right?

I catched something!
s11288.gif

Sherri is saddened by the fact that Israel has taken security measures to protect its citizens, and that more Jews aren't dying.

Let it be known Sherri, for every blow that Israel gets, her enemy will receive 10 blows ! The death toll will always be higher on the other side.

Initial Investigation: Thirteen of the Palestinians killed in Operation Pillar of Defense, up to the night of November 17, were civilians, among them seven children.

Btselem's Coverage of Israel's Attacks on Gaza in November 2012

This is from November 18, 2012

"Initial B'Tselem investigations indicate that between the launch of the Israeli military’s “Pillar of Defense” operation on the afternoon of November 14, 2012 and the night of 17 November, 43 Palestinians were killed in the Gaza Strip. Initial investigations indicate that at least 13 of those killed were civilians, among them seven children (five of them toddlers under the age of 4), and two women.

B'Tselem will continue to investigate the incidents in which civilians have been killed in Gaza, and to review reports coming in even now regarding additional incidents in which civilians have been killed or injured."

Initial Investigation: Thirteen of the Palestinians killed in Operation Pillar of Defense, up to the night of November 17, were civilians, among them seven children | B'Tselem

Sherri

Initial Investigation: Thirteen of the Palestinians killed in Operation Pillar of Defense, up to the night of November 17, were civilians, among them seven children.

Btselem's Coverage of Israel's Attacks on Gaza in November 2012

This is from November 18, 2012

"Initial B'Tselem investigations indicate that between the launch of the Israeli military’s “Pillar of Defense” operation on the afternoon of November 14, 2012 and the night of 17 November, 43 Palestinians were killed in the Gaza Strip. Initial investigations indicate that at least 13 of those killed were civilians, among them seven children (five of them toddlers under the age of 4), and two women.

B'Tselem will continue to investigate the incidents in which civilians have been killed in Gaza, and to review reports coming in even now regarding additional incidents in which civilians have been killed or injured."

Initial Investigation: Thirteen of the Palestinians killed in Operation Pillar of Defense, up to the night of November 17, were civilians, among them seven children | B'Tselem

Sherri

What you fail to mention is that if the arab vermin didn't start this latest round of bombings, rocket and mortar attacks, NOT ONE SINGLE ARAB KID WOULD BE DEAD! What part of that do you find so hard to understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back