Israel catches multiple Red Herrings

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
That's great that such a tiny country can garner so many awards.

Israel catches multiple Red Herrings

Ten of these Red Herring awards were won by Israeli companies in Amsterdam in April 2014.

This year, Israel had a record showing in the Red Herring Top 100 list for Europe. Since 1996, the Red Herring awards for the world’s most promising tech companies are granted annually, with separate contests for the United States, Europe and Asia.

The term “red herring” describes something that distracts from a core topic. Here, the core topic is that a whopping 10 Israeli high-tech companies made the 2014 list.

Only the UK and France did better, each garnering 18 awards; and Finland tied with Israel. Sweden and Turkey each won eight; Netherlands, six; Italy, four; Luxembourg, three; Belgium, two; and one each for Spain, Slovenia, Ireland and Romania.

Continue reading at:

Israel catches multiple Red Herrings | ISRAEL21c

Sally, why is it that even though Muslims outnumber Jews by an incredibly large amount, you basically never hear about Muslims states getting awards??

Sally, why is it that even though Muslims outnumber Jews by an incredibly large amount, you basically never hear about Muslims states getting awards??

Maybe too many of the Muslims think they are still back in the 7th century. We see how they are coming from all over the world into Syria to commit Jihad so that another Caliphate will come into being. I don't know if they are still working on it, but there was a research team in Israel working on curing a blood disease which mainly afflicts Arabs. You would think that with all the millions of Black Muslims in Africa and all the money that Saudi Arabia has raked in from oil, they would have had first class research institutes for years and their researchers could have been working on a cure for Sickle Cell Anemia which afflicts Blacks. Imagine if so many Jews hadn't being killed in the Holocaust, they or their offspring could have come up with remarkable innovations which would benefit mankind. Perhaps something like cancer would now be a thing of the past.

Maybe too many of the Muslims think they are still back in the 7th century. We see how they are coming from all over the world into Syria to commit Jihad so that another Caliphate will come into being. I don't know if they are still working on it, but there was a research team in Israel working on curing a blood disease which mainly afflicts Arabs. You would think that with all the millions of Black Muslims in Africa and all the money that Saudi Arabia has raked in from oil, they would have had first class research institutes for years and their researchers could have been working on a cure for Sickle Cell Anemia which afflicts Blacks. Imagine if so many Jews hadn't being killed in the Holocaust, they or their offspring could have come up with remarkable innovations which would benefit mankind. Perhaps something like cancer would now be a thing of the past.
...............^^ Silly-Sally.....the gift that keeps on giving. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Go ahead and answer him Silly-Sally........this oughta be fun....lol ... :popcorn:

Sunni Troll, maybe you can answer me??

Why are Muslims so useless?? :cool:

Toastman, I can see by scrolling down that the mentally unbalanced Musulman (as the French would call SunniMan) is busy trolling my posts like a dog in heat. He doesn't seem to realize that all his trolling on these forums shows the readers that there is something mentally wrong with him. On one hand, I feel sorry that he is unable to leave his apartment (maybe even his porta-potty without help because he doesn't seem to spend any times away from his computer), but on the other hand I am glad that he has to stay put. Too many converts like he is are busy committing acts of terrorism. At least the Jewish, Black and Gay communities are safe from the likes of. It's best to let his nonsense go in one ear and out the other. These forums are apparently the only venue he has for communicating with people since he is stuck in his apartment and can't get out to talk to people in person.

Go ahead and answer him Silly-Sally........this oughta be fun....lol ... :popcorn:

Toastman, I can see by scrolling down that the mentally unbalanced Musulman (as the French would call SunniMan) is busy trolling my posts like a dog in heat. He doesn't seem to realize that all his trolling on these forums shows the readers that there is something mentally wrong with him. On one hand, I feel sorry that he is unable to leave his apartment (maybe even his porta-potty without help because he doesn't seem to spend any times away from his computer), but on the other hand I am glad that he has to stay put. Too many converts like he is are busy committing acts of terrorism. At least the Jewish, Black and Gay communities are safe from the likes of. It's best to let his nonsense go in one ear and out the other. These forums are apparently the only venue he has for communicating with people since he is stuck in his apartment and can't get out to talk to people in person.
Poor demented Silly-Sally is still hurting since I rejected her overt sexual advances towards me.

But what the heck......I don't need some old dried up crone like her as another wife. .. :eusa_hand: :eek:

Poor demented Silly-Sally is still hurting since I rejected her overt sexual advances towards me.

But what the heck......I don't need some old dried up crone like her as another wife. .. :eusa_hand: :eek:

To me, demented is someone who is a grown man with a family who spends his entire day trolling threads like you do to Sally's threads.
Demented is someone like you who makes absolutely disgusting posts about the Holocaust.

There's a reason you are one of the most hated posters here, Sunni Troll. It's not just a coincedence.
:cool:

As disgusting as a human being Sunni Troll is, I actually feel a bit bad for him Sally.

Do you think Sunni has a good life? Do you think a fully grown adult who has a family and spends his ENTIRE day, EVERY DAY expressing his hatred for Jews, Blacks and gays on a message forum is a happy person?
The poor guy must have an incredibly shitty life.
If he wasn't such a scumbag, I would actually be sympathetic towards him.

Poor Sunni Troll. Look how his life turned out :cool:

Nah, you're hated just about everyone except the Nazis like you :cool:
Incorrect Shlomo

I have several dozen people from all walks of life on USMB who have 'Friended' me. ... :eusa_angel:

Oh, you have a couple of friends on USMB??

You must be proud of yourself
Like I said.......I have several dozen nice people who have friended me.

I am the type of person who likes to build long term friendships with people regardless of their religion or political affiliation.

It makes for a better and more fulfilled life.

You should try it Toasty and quit hating soo much. ... :cool:

I am only hated by the zionist Juden and the Homos.......... I can live with that. .... :eusa_angel:

Nah, you're hated just about everyone except the Nazis like you :cool:
Incorrect Shlomo

I have several dozen people from all walks of life on USMB who have 'Friended' me. ... :eusa_angel:
Oh so you managed to fool a few naive people by hiding who you really are? We already knew that.

Vast majority of members think you're a disgusting bigot and a liar.

True story. :cool:

Forum List

Back