Israel Demolishes Iran Nuclear Manufacturing Plant

Israel wants to remain the only big dog bully in the Middle East.
Iran potentially having nuclear capability challenge's that dynamic.
And sends the psychotic leaders of Israel into a state of deep paranoia. ... :cool:

I have never seen such an ass backward strategy. Nobody in their right minds wants a failed state on their border yet Bibi has Clean Break Strategy.

If Iran has nuclear arms ambitions, they won't be stopped.
It's most likely that they don't and will rely on Russia and China for security against US/Zionist aggression.

One issue that could be finally and completely settled with this terrorist act of aggression is that there won't be any new nuclear agreement with Iran. All parties will have come to the conclusion that Iran is not obliged now.

This is assuming that it was actually an attack by the criminal Zionist regime.
Regarding a country whose leaders have sworn to "...wiping Israel off the map...", Israel has the right to preclude, by any means they choose, that country (Iran) from obtaining nuclear weapons capabilities.

Israel has threatened Iran for 25 years. Its farce.
How so? Link me to some examples. I believe little of what you claim. You're a bullshit artist.

Nope. I just have more education than you.

Israel Has Been Claiming Since 1979 That Iran Is Building ...

Jul 30, 2019 Ā· US Senator Alan Cranston claims Iran is seven years away from making a weapon. Though Israel had secretly done business with the Islamic Republic after the 1979 revolution, seeking to cultivate a Persian wedge against its local Arab enemies, the
You haven't been paying attention. Iran has been threatened by Israel for decades and were basically forced into the belief that they NEED nuclear weapons.
Iran has been the world's number one sponsor of terrorism for decades now.

Only a sympathizer for that kind of terrorism would defend Iran against anything.

Don't be stupid. I have been to Iran many, many times and I know how awful the Ayatolla and the Revolutionary Guard are. Israel is working their angle because they are still pushing the Palestinian off the land. They helped found HAMAS and now use it as their excuse..
Are you Persian ??

Nope .Irish and Dutch.. My family has been in the US since they explored the Hudson River.

I have been to Israel for 10 days back in 2009

Before Israel attacked Egypt in 1967 I made 3 two week trips to Palestine with my Sunday school class.
Why would you bring children around such terrible people?

Oh you poor thing. They are perfect lovely people.. Friendly, kind-hearted and hospitable. They never suffered the kind of cruel abuse the Jews in Europe had endured before they got out.
They are awful people who support murder and violence and they teach their children at a VERY young age to be racist violent shitbags. Hopefully the kids you took there werent allowed to watch Palestinian tv.

It's most likely that they don't and will rely on Russia and China for security against US/Zionist aggression.

One issue that could be finally and completely settled with this terrorist act of aggression is that there won't be any new nuclear agreement with Iran. All parties will have come to the conclusion that Iran is not obliged now.

Regarding a country whose leaders have sworn to "...wiping Israel off the map...", Israel has the right to preclude, by any means they choose, that country (Iran) from obtaining nuclear weapons capabilities.

How so? Link me to some examples. I believe little of what you claim. You're a bullshit artist.

Jul 30, 2019 Ā· US Senator Alan Cranston claims Iran is seven years away from making a weapon. Though Israel had secretly done business with the Islamic Republic after the 1979 revolution, seeking to cultivate a Persian wedge against its local Arab enemies, the
You haven't been paying attention. Iran has been threatened by Israel for decades and were basically forced into the belief that they NEED nuclear weapons.

Only a sympathizer for that kind of terrorism would defend Iran against anything.

Don't be stupid. I have been to Iran many, many times and I know how awful the Ayatolla and the Revolutionary Guard are. Israel is working their angle because they are still pushing the Palestinian off the land. They helped found HAMAS and now use it as their excuse..
Are you Persian ??

Nope .Irish and Dutch.. My family has been in the US since they explored the Hudson River.

Before Israel attacked Egypt in 1967 I made 3 two week trips to Palestine with my Sunday school class.

Oh you poor thing. They are perfect lovely people.. Friendly, kind-hearted and hospitable. They never suffered the kind of cruel abuse the Jews in Europe had endured before they got out.
They are awful people who support murder and violence and they teach their children at a VERY young age to be racist violent shitbags.

Oh nonsense.... You live in Israel or the occupied West Bank?

Are you Persian ??

They are awful people who support murder and violence and they teach their children at a VERY young age to be racist violent shitbags.

Oh nonsense.... You live in Israel or the occupied West Bank?

Whats nonsense?

And sends the psychotic leaders of Israel into a state of deep paranoia. ... :cool:

I have never seen such an ass backward strategy. Nobody in their right minds wants a failed state on their border yet Bibi has Clean Break Strategy.
What would be a good strategy for Israel then?

What would be a good strategy for Israel then?
Surrender, obviously.

But it seems the deal wont be possible without expanding it to include wider and more open inspections and curbing Iran's missile program.
I believe you have the cart before the horse. These discussions are prone to creep. It is a tendency to add this and then that and before you know it the original purpose has been lot in the clutter.

Stick with the original intent and once achieved move up the ladder to the next step.

:)-
We will see what will happen. It seems that things are going in the direction of re-establishing the deal in one or another form.

Israel and the Gulf monarchies have been opposing this deal from the start of negotiations. And their concern is understandable.

Original intent? I think that original intent of the deal was not only halting Iran's nuclear program but turning Iran into open and 'secular' state with reasonable foreign policy. Without that, the deal has little sense, eventually.

Netanyahu in 1992: Iran close to having nuclear bomb
Share 44. Reddit. Email. 44. Shares. Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu is trapped in reflection theory. He was allegedly himself involved in illegally smuggling nuclear triggers out of the US, and he assumes that Iran desperately wants a nuclear weapon as well.

But it seems the deal wont be possible without expanding it to include wider and more open inspections and curbing Iran's missile program.
I believe you have the cart before the horse. These discussions are prone to creep. It is a tendency to add this and then that and before you know it the original purpose has been lot in the clutter.

Stick with the original intent and once achieved move up the ladder to the next step.

We will see what will happen. It seems that things are going in the direction of re-establishing the deal in one or another form.

Israel and the Gulf monarchies have been opposing this deal from the start of negotiations. And their concern is understandable.

Original intent? I think that original intent of the deal was not only halting Iran's nuclear program but turning Iran into open and 'secular' state with reasonable foreign policy. Without that, the deal has little sense, eventually.

Share 44. Reddit. Email. 44. Shares. Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu is trapped in reflection theory. He was allegedly himself involved in illegally smuggling nuclear triggers out of the US, and he assumes that Iran desperately wants a nuclear weapon as well.
Israel acquired nuclear power as a deterrent to all the Arab countries and Iran which would like to see it disappear.

Why would any country, including Arab countries, want Iran to have Nuclear Power?

Should Russia have Nuclear power? Poland? Belarus? China?

Here is the history of Iran progress with its Nuclear power:

Israel acquired nuclear power as a deterrent to all the Arab countries and Iran which would like to see it disappear.

Why would any country, including Arab countries, want Iran to have Nuclear Power?

None of the Arab countries had nuclear weapons and KSA has lobbied for nucler non-prolifertion for the past 60 Years.

Bibi has been threatening to bomb Iran since 1994 so quite naturally they think they need a nuclear weapons as a deterrent.

None of the Arab countries had nuclear weapons and KSA has lobbied for nucler non-prolifertion for the past 60 Years.

Bibi has been threatening to bomb Iran since 1994 so quite naturally they think they need a nuclear weapons as a deterrent.
Iran's stated goal is to wipe Israel off the map. It is Israel that needs the deterrent.

The 6-Day War was a preemptive deterrent.

Bibi has been threatening to bomb Iran since 1994 so quite naturally they think they need a nuclear weapons as a deterrent
Maybe what Iran needs is developing its economy and social infrastructure? In the first place.

That was the whole point of Atoms for Peace.. The US was training Iran's nuclear techs and the Germans were building their facilities.

Iran's stated goal is to wipe Israel off the map. It is Israel that needs the deterrent.

Read Moshe Dayan. The six day was a preplanned land grab.

Bibi has been threatening to bomb Iran since 1994 so quite naturally they think they need a nuclear weapons as a deterrent
Maybe what Iran needs is developing its economy and social infrastructure? In the first place.

That was the whole point of Atoms for Peace.. The US was training Iran's nuclear techs and the Germans were building their facilities.
That was decades ago. Now, we are talking about the current times.

Read Moshe Dayan. The six day was a preplanned land grab.
Show me a link to the story. I trust you not. You've lied before.

Here's the history regarding the 6-Day War.

Iran has wanted nuclear power to expand their electrical grid since 1950. Remember Eisenhower's Atoms for Peace? We were training their technicians. Look at WHO is responsible for this escalation since 1979.
Peaceful use of nuclear energy is an entirely different topic.

US hegemony in the ME is hugely dependent on Iran not having the nuclear deterrent.
America's only remaining semi-legitimate argument for being involved in the ME is it's excuse of needing to protect the Zionist regime.

Oh, and did you know that America is not going to withdraw it's military from Afghanistan. It can't possibly do so when Russia and China have already been invited to come in and take America's place.
Only the most gullible would believe Iran wants "peaceful use of nuclear power".

Folks you can't make this shit up.

Israel bought all their oil from Iran until 1979.. They finally paid their bill 13 years later and began the rhetoric about "existential threat".
it maybe because in 1979 Iran was taken over by radical jihidist that made it their stated goal to destroy israel

Disagree....

Because having the option immediately translates into foreign aid money.....it's always about that.

JO

New Topics

Forum List

Back