Israel Demolishes Iran Nuclear Manufacturing Plant

But it seems the deal wont be possible without expanding it to include wider and more open inspections and curbing Iran's missile program.
I believe you have the cart before the horse. These discussions are prone to creep. It is a tendency to add this and then that and before you know it the original purpose has been lot in the clutter.

Stick with the original intent and once achieved move up the ladder to the next step.

:)-
We will see what will happen. It seems that things are going in the direction of re-establishing the deal in one or another form.

Israel and the Gulf monarchies have been opposing this deal from the start of negotiations. And their concern is understandable.

Original intent? I think that original intent of the deal was not only halting Iran's nuclear program but turning Iran into open and 'secular' state with reasonable foreign policy. Without that, the deal has little sense, eventually.

We will see what will happen. It seems that things are going in the direction of re-establishing the deal in one or another form.
That is good news. We all should support this, even you.
Israel and the Gulf monarchies have been opposing this deal from the start of negotiations.
You and I agree on one point when you lump Israel together with monarchies.
Monarchy, political system based upon the undivided sovereignty or rule of a single person. The term applies to states in which supreme authority is vested in the monarch, an individual ruler who functions as the head of state and who achieves his or her position through heredity.
Bibi has declared himself ruler for life, may that be short lived
And their concern is understandable.
We agree at last.
Original intent? I think that original intent of the deal was not only halting Iran's nuclear program
The worlds future energy source will be nuclear. UN members should buy Iran's enriched nuclear fuel to supply the energy needs of the rest of the world, not halt it.
but turning Iran into open and 'secular' state with reasonable foreign policy.
We haver no right to dictate what kind of governing body Iran has. If the people of Iran want change, then so be it, it is none of our business so long as they do not threaten our way of life.
Without that, the deal has little sense, eventually.
"eventually", please explain

hat is good news. We all should support this, even you
Even me?

You and I agree on one point when you lump Israel together with monarchies
Yes, some Jews want to establish a parliamentary monarchy in Israel. But I highly doubt that has anything to do with Bibi as a ruler.

members should buy Iran's enriched nuclear fuel to supply the energy needs of the rest of the world, not halt it
It is highly contested what future will be of the world's energy sector. Anyway, there is no shortage of nuclear fuel now and for near future.

We haver no right to dictate what kind of governing body Iran has. If the people of Iran want change, then so be it, it is none of our business so long as they do not threaten our way of life
The Iran's government does threaten the way of life of some people in the Middle East.

"eventually", please explain
If the deal doesnt lead to more open and 'secular' Iran with reasonable foreign policy, then it has little sense. It is basically the ultimate goal.

It is highly contested what future will be of the world's energy sector. Anyway, there is no shortage of nuclear fuel now and for near future.
At the current rate of consumption of fossil fuels, we will consume it all in about 48 years.

That means all known reserves will be depleted. The worlds economies will not wait until the bitter end. We have a limited period of time to make a safe transition to renewables.

When talking about oil, many statistics focus on proved reserves. According to the British Petroleum’s 2019 Statistical Review of World Energy, the total proved reserves of the planet’s oil at that time was 1,733.9 billion barrels. Yearly global consumption in 2019 was about 35.9 billion barrels. A basic calculation reveals that if proved reserves didn’t grow, and if consumption remained constant at 2019 levels, it would take only about 48 years — meaning some time in 2067 — to exhaust those reserves.
Is the World Running Out of Oil? | Discover Magazine

So, how long before we run out of fossil fuels? In order to project how much time we have left before the world runs out of oil, gas, and coal, one method is measuring the R/P ratios — that is the ratio of reserves to current rates of production. At the current rates of production, oil will run out in 53 years, natural gas in 54, and coal in 110.
How long before the world runs out of fossil fuels? (zmescience.com)

Taking into consideration the current rate of natural gas production and current known natural gas reserves, we have about 52.8 years worth of natural gas reserves left. We will still have gas and coal left by the time oil runs out in 2052
When Fossil Fuels Run Out, What Then? | MAHB (stanford.edu)

If the human race does not start that transition “NOW” it will be to late, causing world wide panic and most likely A GLOBAL WAR.

At the current rate of consumption of fossil fuels, we will consume it all in about 48 years.

That means all known reserves will be depleted. The worlds economies will not wait until the bitter end. We have a limited period of time to make a safe transition to renewables.

When talking about oil, many statistics focus on proved reserves. According to the British Petroleum’s 2019 Statistical Review of World Energy, the total proved reserves of the planet’s oil at that time was 1,733.9 billion barrels. Yearly global consumption in 2019 was about 35.9 billion barrels. A basic calculation reveals that if proved reserves didn’t grow, and if consumption remained constant at 2019 levels, it would take only about 48 years — meaning some time in 2067 — to exhaust those reserves.

So, how long before we run out of fossil fuels? In order to project how much time we have left before the world runs out of oil, gas, and coal, one method is measuring the R/P ratios — that is the ratio of reserves to current rates of production. At the current rates of production, oil will run out in 53 years, natural gas in 54, and coal in 110.

Taking into consideration the current rate of natural gas production and current known natural gas reserves, we have about 52.8 years worth of natural gas reserves left. We will still have gas and coal left by the time oil runs out in 2052

If the human race does not start that transition “NOW” it will be to late, causing world wide panic and most likely A GLOBAL WAR.
I am somewhat optimistic in this regard. The humankind will find a solution. In any way, Iran wont be the cornerstone of this solution.

back to op--
Bibi condoned and allowed the murder of hundreds of Palestinian children murdered by sniper fire from the IDF. Even murdering some children while they sat at a UN sponsored classroom desk several rows over from the window.
.,.,.,.,not an isolated incident.

Bibi knew this, condoned it, allowed it to happen.
This is not what God told his chosen to do.

As The Lord Is My Witness

I saw your lie the first time, no need to repeat yourself.

That means all known reserves will be depleted.

Why don't you post something useful, like known reserves by year, for the past 4 or 5 decades?

A basic calculation reveals

A useless calculation reveals........

If the human race does not start that transition “NOW” it will be to late

Baloney.

I saw your lie the first time, no need to repeat yourself.
And yet you provide NO proof, evidence.,.,none.,.,.,,nada.,.,.,.zip
This says a lot about the depth of your knowledge of this subject.
no animosity intended or implied
just saying it like it is

And yet you provide NO proof, evidence.,.,none.,.,.,,nada.,.,.,.zip

How long was our oil going to last 20 years ago? Until 2069?

Link?

I figured you would be taking some time off to celebrate Hitler's birthday.

Was that today?! I was so busy I forgot to send out cards this year.
tumblr_mopnxufMzJ1s8ahpmo1_400.jpg

If Iran has nuclear arms ambitions, they won't be stopped.
It's most likely that they don't and will rely on Russia and China for security against US/Zionist aggression.

One issue that could be finally and completely settled with this terrorist act of aggression is that there won't be any new nuclear agreement with Iran. All parties will have come to the conclusion that Iran is not obliged now.

This is assuming that it was actually an attack by the criminal Zionist regime.
Regarding a country whose leaders have sworn to "...wiping Israel off the map...", Israel has the right to preclude, by any means they choose, that country (Iran) from obtaining nuclear weapons capabilities.

Israel has threatened Iran for 25 years. Its farce.
How so? Link me to some examples. I believe little of what you claim. You're a bullshit artist.

Nope. I just have more education than you.

Israel Has Been Claiming Since 1979 That Iran Is Building ...

Jul 30, 2019 · US Senator Alan Cranston claims Iran is seven years away from making a weapon. Though Israel had secretly done business with the Islamic Republic after the 1979 revolution, seeking to cultivate a Persian wedge against its local Arab enemies, the
You haven't been paying attention. Iran has been threatened by Israel for decades and were basically forced into the belief that they NEED nuclear weapons.
Iran has been the world's number one sponsor of terrorism for decades now.

Only a sympathizer for that kind of terrorism would defend Iran against anything.

Don't be stupid. I have been to Iran many, many times and I know how awful the Ayatolla and the Revolutionary Guard are. Israel is working their angle because they are still pushing the Palestinian off the land. They helped found HAMAS and now use it as their excuse..
Are you Persian ??

Nope .Irish and Dutch.. My family has been in the US since they explored the Hudson River.

I have been to Israel for 10 days back in 2009

Before Israel attacked Egypt in 1967 I made 3 two week trips to Palestine with my Sunday school class.
Why would you bring children around such terrible people?

If Iran has nuclear arms ambitions, they won't be stopped.
It's most likely that they don't and will rely on Russia and China for security against US/Zionist aggression.

One issue that could be finally and completely settled with this terrorist act of aggression is that there won't be any new nuclear agreement with Iran. All parties will have come to the conclusion that Iran is not obliged now.

This is assuming that it was actually an attack by the criminal Zionist regime.
Regarding a country whose leaders have sworn to "...wiping Israel off the map...", Israel has the right to preclude, by any means they choose, that country (Iran) from obtaining nuclear weapons capabilities.

Israel has threatened Iran for 25 years. Its farce.
How so? Link me to some examples. I believe little of what you claim. You're a bullshit artist.

Nope. I just have more education than you.

Israel Has Been Claiming Since 1979 That Iran Is Building ...

Jul 30, 2019 · US Senator Alan Cranston claims Iran is seven years away from making a weapon. Though Israel had secretly done business with the Islamic Republic after the 1979 revolution, seeking to cultivate a Persian wedge against its local Arab enemies, the
You haven't been paying attention. Iran has been threatened by Israel for decades and were basically forced into the belief that they NEED nuclear weapons.
Iran has been the world's number one sponsor of terrorism for decades now.

Only a sympathizer for that kind of terrorism would defend Iran against anything.

Don't be stupid. I have been to Iran many, many times and I know how awful the Ayatolla and the Revolutionary Guard are. Israel is working their angle because they are still pushing the Palestinian off the land. They helped found HAMAS and now use it as their excuse..
Are you Persian ??

Nope .Irish and Dutch.. My family has been in the US since they explored the Hudson River.

I have been to Israel for 10 days back in 2009

Before Israel attacked Egypt in 1967 I made 3 two week trips to Palestine with my Sunday school class.
Why would you bring children around such terrible people?

Oh you poor thing. They are perfect lovely people.. Friendly, kind-hearted and hospitable. They never suffered the kind of cruel abuse the Jews in Europe had endured before they got out.

Forum List

Back