Israel deporting thousands of illegal alien Africans!

Illegal aliens in a country are nothing more than a silent invasion, and it shouldn't be tolerated in ANY nation. Not Israel, not America, we should do the same thing.

Anything, even the most logical action, is fair game to slander the Israelis. Or didn't you know

"The Israeli cabinet approved Sunday measures aimed at deporting thousands of Africans who illegally entered the country and who are perceived by it as a threat to its Jewish character."

Are they racists?
More proof that Jews are smart

They have always been smart, not in a way that embraces America... but in a way that uses America.

Jews have never embraced other than their own. But they have rather craftily used and subsequently thrown away other than their own.

What a crock of shit. I bet don't know any American Jews (I guess here is where you can claim you my Jewish BFFs). Jews assimilate better than other group to their country,. They adopt the language, culture and most have a majority of non-Jewish friends. Get a clue before you make ignorant statements like that!

Israel to ‘Protect its Jewish nature’ by Building Concentration Camp for 10,000 African “Infiltrators”

"Will the rabidly anti-British National Party newspaper, the*Jewish Chronicle,condemn Israel for announcing plans to build a concentration camp to hold 10,000 black African “infiltrators” who “threaten the nature of the Jewish state,” the party has asked in a letter to that newspaper"

British National Party

"The Israeli cabinet approved Sunday measures aimed at deporting thousands of Africans who illegally entered the country and who are perceived by it as a threat to its Jewish character."

Are they racists?

Israel adopts new measures against African migrants

They're there illegally, how is it racist to deport them?

Same problem we have in the US. Illegal aliens break our laws and douche bag liberals say it's racist to deport them, yet they are detrimental to the economy regardless of the propaganda (AL is the perfect example) and detrimental to society.

Liberals love illegals because they are the easiest, most reliable voting bloc to go after.

Are they racists?

what part of illegally entered the country are you not understanding?

at least israel has the balls to kick them back out country.

We should take a page out of their book.

Are they racists?

i wish we would.... just give them all the damn boot! I know, we should send the all to "palestinian" ...it is after all the "promised land"

i wish we would.... just give them all the damn boot! I know, we should send the all to "palestinian" ...it is after all the "promised land"

LOL, even the Palestinians don't want to live in "Palestine", the lines at US and Western embassies across the middle east are chalk full.

Are they racists?

What's the problem here??? What should Israel have done with them ?

Nothing. They're just looking for a reason to slander Israel. What else is new

So true. Sad, but true. Some people are just so desperate to vilify Israel, they will find ANYTHING

Listen to the young Zionazi shout "Im proud to be a racist."

This is as a ZIonazi mob wants to engage in vigilante justice and round up the infiltrators themselves.

Another mob and a Zionazi yells at another Israeli defending the Africans, "You're married to a ******."

Now, what we see very clearly illustrated by this video is the face of Zionism in Israel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if the Palestinians had their country today, they would still be lining up around the block around Western embassies. Their country would be no different than any other third world shithole with everyone trying to get out of it.

Forum List

Back