🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Detaining 236 Palestinian Children

We hear from NGO representative from Al Haq about Israeli documented abuses against Palestinian children.

Last edited by a moderator:
how bout them apples, sherri ?

deflection and propaganda lies! There is no truth in zionists like you! annesty investigated the claim hamas used civilians as shields and found no evidence it was true in cast lead! Zionists live to hurt and kill nonjewish children, that is their modus operandi, the very essence of who they are, their spirit corrupted from all the shedding of blood of innocent children! OVER 1500 Palestinian children slaughtered by your Zionist clan since 2000! AND hundreds of Lebanese children, at least 400, in 2006! TELL ME, HOW CAN YOU, YOURSELF A CHILD, SUPPORT SUCH ATROCITIES AGAINST OTHER CHILDREN? IS THERE NOTHING HUMAN LEFT INSIDE OF YOU?

The Goldstone Report found no evidence to support that allegation either.

deflection and propaganda lies! There is no truth in zionists like you! annesty investigated the claim hamas used civilians as shields and found no evidence it was true in cast lead! Zionists live to hurt and kill nonjewish children, that is their modus operandi, the very essence of who they are, their spirit corrupted from all the shedding of blood of innocent children! OVER 1500 Palestinian children slaughtered by your Zionist clan since 2000! AND hundreds of Lebanese children, at least 400, in 2006! TELL ME, HOW CAN YOU, YOURSELF A CHILD, SUPPORT SUCH ATROCITIES AGAINST OTHER CHILDREN? IS THERE NOTHING HUMAN LEFT INSIDE OF YOU?
Lies, all lies.

deflection and propaganda lies! There is no truth in zionists like you! Annesty investigated the claim hamas used civilians as shields and found no evidence it was true in cast lead! Zionists live to hurt and kill nonjewish children, that is their modus operandi, the very essence of who they are, their spirit corrupted from all the shedding of blood of innocent children! Over 1500 palestinian children slaughtered by your zionist clan since 2000! And hundreds of lebanese children, at least 400, in 2006! Tell me, how can you, yourself a child, support such atrocities against other children? Is there nothing human left inside of you?
lies, all lies.

glad you agree about zionists and their lies!

And how hard did they look? The methodology was flawed to begin with.

deflection and propaganda lies! There is no truth in zionists like you! Annesty investigated the claim hamas used civilians as shields and found no evidence it was true in cast lead! Zionists live to hurt and kill nonjewish children, that is their modus operandi, the very essence of who they are, their spirit corrupted from all the shedding of blood of innocent children! Over 1500 palestinian children slaughtered by your zionist clan since 2000! And hundreds of lebanese children, at least 400, in 2006! Tell me, how can you, yourself a child, support such atrocities against other children? Is there nothing human left inside of you?
lies, all lies.

glad you agree about zionists and their lies!

Ah, the l'il pious "pacifist humanitarian" takes it upon itself to decide who else is 'human'! It's as though it imagines t's somehow more qualified to decide such matters than other, less exalted, types of humans.... Curious, that!

Even when your Hamas friends admit they use human shields, you deny it.

Your life revolves around Arab Propaganda lies. LIES !

LONG LIVE ZIONISM
LONG LIVE ISRAEL

THEIR investigation was so substantial, they made a book out of the report which can be purchased off of Amazon.

THEIR investigation was so substantial, they made a book out of the report which can be purchased off of Amazon.

The very famous MAIMONIDES who muslims claim was a muslim----
wrote some very intelligent things for his time. I read his most simple
book ----"the guide to the perplexed" in english translation, of course.
He said --- "BE careful of what you write----there are people who believe
anything that is written" Goldstone was so careless that he
decided to repudiate lots of the stuff he wrote---

in any case "no evidence" of an event happening at any point it time---
does not mean it did not happen. For thousands of years---the battle
between TROY and GREEKS ---the trojan war recounted in the ODYSSEY--
was considered a mere mythological legend until HEINRICH SCHLIEMANN
decided to dig for TROY----and found it. and evidence of the battles

(I read about it in german class----after reading Kafka's
DER HUNGERKUNSTLER)

Forum List

Back