🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel fires barrage of missiles at Damascus--3rd unprovoked attack on Syria since President* Biden took office

Street Juice

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2018
The most diverse administration in US history lining up squarely with Jewish warmongering. Israeli blood lust given a free reign.

photo_2021-01-20_06-32-39.jpg

But pretend you are unaware. That way you don't risk being called an anti-Semite. Which is way worse than innocent people being bombed for Jehovah. Hey, Coyote, you on board with this?

The most diverse administration in US history lining up squarely with Jewish warmongering. Israeli blood lust given a free reign.

But pretend you are unaware. That way you don't risk being called an anti-Semite. Which is way worse than innocent people being bombed for Jehovah. Hey, Coyote, you on board with this?

Let me see if I get this right.... You are listening to the Syrian military... the same Syrian military that used chemical weapons against their own people, and were dropping barrel bombs on kindergarten schools?

Screw them. Let them die. They deserve it.

Let me see if I get this right.... You are listening to the Syrian military... the same Syrian military that used chemical weapons against their own people, and were dropping barrel bombs on kindergarten schools?

So Israel is bombing Syrians on behalf of the Syrians?

Don't know, and don't care. This is the same Syrian military that dropped barrel bombs on kindergartens, killing toddlers.

I don't support, nor care, what the Syrian army says, and you are supporting evil, by believing them.

Don't know, and don't care. This is the same Syrian military that dropped barrel bombs on kindergartens, killing toddlers.

I don't support, nor care, what the Syrian army says, and you are supporting evil, by believing them.

So Israel is bombing the Syrian military on behalf of Syrian toddlers. Why doesn't Israel just stop fucking with everyone else?

I'll tell you what's evil, you clueless twit:

• Israel's role in the attack on 9-11
  • Israel's role in the assassination of John Kennedy
  • Israel's role in the assassination of Robert Kennedy
  • Israel's deliberate attack on an American military ship in neutral waters and strafing the sailors in the water
  • The Jewish role in the Holocaust of 66 million Russian Christians
  • The Jewish role in the 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act
  • The ongoing genocide of the Palestinians
  • Administering the only apartheid state left in the world
  • The dispossession of the American people through predatory banking
  • The Federal Reserve System
  • The Jewish role in bringing us into WWI
  • The Jewish role in wagging us into war crimes and crimes against humanity in Germany, Libya, Iraq, etc.
  • The Jewish dominance of the transatlantic slave trade
  • The Jewish destruction of American civil liberties like freedom of speech

So Israel is bombing the Syrian military on behalf of Syrian toddlers. Why doesn't Israel just stop fucking with everyone else?

• Israel's deliberate attack on an American military ship in neutral waters and strafing the sailors in the water
  • The Jewish role in wagging us into war crimes and crimes against humanity in Germany, Libya, Iraq, etc.

So you are a tin foil hat conspiracy theorist. Israel did not have a hand in every single thing that was ever bad in the world.
You are brainwashed by racists bigots. Stop putting tin foil on your head, and start minding your own business.

Obama was paid to take out assad of syria (alawit muslim) by the other muslims-and likely Israel jews----

Obama failed and now biden's team is trying to get an excuse to invade and slaughter the alawits which makes Israel, the Sauds, Iran, and ISIS all very happy along with several bankers mostly jewish as this is about oil money and religion.

Obama was paid to take out assad of syria (alawit muslim) by the other muslims-and likely Israel jews----

Obama failed and now biden's team is trying to get an excuse to invade and slaughter the alawits which makes Israel, the Sauds, Iran, and ISIS all very happy along with several bankers mostly jewish as this is about oil money and religion.

It's disgusting, but it is not about oil or religion. Syria has the misfortune of sitting on land that the dirty, blood-thirsty, racist, filthy, tribal god Yahweh, the nasty pig-fucking psychopathic deity of Jewish supremacists promised to his chosen pack of psychopaths and deranged genocidalists. And all the way to the Tigris. I.e., Baghdad. So THAT'S why we invaded Iraq. LOL. And on college campuses the clueless brainwashed youth protest a non-existent anti-black police brutality non-crisis. Pathetic and lazy.

That's a very shallow understanding of the times and events.

Now THAT is an asinine lie. Syria has very little oil and what there is is very poor quality. Its hardly fit for asphalt. They are a net importer.. Their oil business has been in steady decline since 1996 when it peaked.

You don't seem to know anything about Syria or what has happened in Syria since 2005.

No, they are bombing them because Syrians suck.

Now THAT is an asinine lie. Syria has very little oil and what there is is very poor quality. Its hardly fit for asphalt. They are a net importer.. Their oil business has been in steady decline since 1996 when it peaked.

You don't seem to know anything about Syria or what has happened in Syria since 2005.

It's about deep water ports dumbass

It's disgusting, but it is not about oil or religion. Syria has the misfortune of sitting on land that the dirty, blood-thirsty, racist, filthy, tribal god Yahweh, the nasty pig-fucking psychopathic deity of Jewish supremacists promised to his chosen pack of psychopaths and deranged genocidalists. And all the way to the Tigris. I.e., Baghdad. So THAT'S why we invaded Iraq. LOL. And on college campuses the clueless brainwashed youth protest a non-existent anti-black police brutality non-crisis. Pathetic and lazy.

You dont really think your insane posts effective, do you? You arent winning anyone over with this crazy shit.

LOLOL.. Russia has had Port Tartus since 1971.

LOLOL.. Russia has had Port Tartus since 1971.

Lol...sigh..then get informed, dumbass

You really are a clueless flamer

Forum List

Back