🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel gets first Ethiopian-born beauty queen

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
21-year-old model Yityish Aynaw, a former IDF officer, made aliyah some 10 years ago.

ShowImage.ashx

Yityish Aynaw, a former Israeli army officer, has become the first Ethiopian-born Israeli to win the Miss Israel pageant.

A panel of judges awarded the title to Aynaw, a 21-year-old model who came to Israel about a decade ago, at the International Convention Center Haifa on Wednesday.

Israel gets first Ethiopian-born beauty queen | JPost | Israel News

cancan.gif
s11941.gif

There would have been no need to "display" anything if you would have accepted our good deeds and our bad deeds in the balances way. Which you don't. Because you're brainwashed.

In all of the entire Middle East, only in "apartheid Israel" are there citizens of virtually all living faiths & races, including Muslim Palestinians represented in the Israeli Knesset. Bravo Israel.

She makes a very nice black "token" for the zionists to display and prove they aren't racist........ :cool:
Is their any reason why the Arabs don't treat the Blacks better who are working in their countries. in fact, someplace on the Internet is an article by a Black Muslim man from Africa who said he was shocked the way he was treated by the Arab Muslims because of his deark skin when he traveled North on his vacation. By the way, SunniMan, I certainly hope that you had sent in some money to help those Black Muslim women from Darfur living in tents in Chad because of what the lighter-skinned Arab Muslims did to these Black Muslims.

Correct about the diversity.

Iran’s parliaments have always been diverse, including women and many ethnic minorities. It also designates five seats for religious minorities, including Jews, Christians and Zoroastrians, proportionate to their populations.

She makes a very nice black "token" for the zionists to display and prove they aren't racist........ :cool:
Is their any reason why the Arabs don't treat the Blacks better who are working in their countries?
I am not an arab....so I can't answer for them........ :cool:

One doesn't have to be an Arab to condemn their bigotry and racism. Typical Pro- Palestinian Mentality

http://http://ibloga.blogspot.com/2006/11/sudan-arab-muslims-kill-and-enslave.html :clap2:

Yityish%20(Titi)%20Aynaw.jpg

But Frankly, I'm not terribly impressed by the field of contenders;

1362195832_4155_image.jpg

Surprising too, in a nation that actually produces some extremely attractive women

israel-women-beautiful.jpg

Is their any reason why the Arabs don't treat the Blacks better who are working in their countries?

One doesn't have to be an Arab to condemn their bigotry and racism. Typical Pro- Palestinian Mentality
Funny how you want to point your finger towards arabs for their supposed racism.

When there is tons of racism and bigotry right here in the good ole USA......... :cool:

Funny how you want to point your finger towards arabs for their supposed racism.

When there is tons of racism and bigotry right here in the good ole USA......... :cool:

In the USA there are laws designed to prevent racism. Thus, whilst racism certainly exists, it isn't condoned by the state.

I am not aware of similar laws in Muslim Nations.

Perhaps you could enlighten us.

I can help you out sunni I am not an arab either----but I have interacted with muslims
of all varieties -----young, educated, away from home and very COMMUNICATIVE.
I would not count arabs muslims as THE MOST racist of muslims----for that see
IRAN ----but there is no question that arab muslims consider themselves to be
the THE SUPREME LEVEL OF ALLAH's CREATION. Whilst having children
with a subsaharan ABED ---is fine----one just ends up with more
ABEDS ------no self respecting arab considers giving up his OWN daughter
to anything harboring ABED "blood"----unless the particular abed tainted
thing can claim descendancy from the rapist pig or one of his SAHABA
freaks

for the record----Iranian muslims consider arab muslims to be subhuman---
in fact they feel the same way about muslims from the Indian subcontinent.
I would not be surprised if some hezbollah freaks refused to sit at the same
lunch table with an arab muslim. (I have had the opportunity to observe
these inteactions CLOSE UP for more than 40 years---some of it amused
me when I was very young)

In the USA there are laws designed to prevent racism. Thus, whilst racism certainly exists, it isn't condoned by the state.

Racism is forbidden in the Quran, and thus by extension is forbidden under Sharia Law.

But just like in the U.S. there will always be people who violate the law....... :cool:

Racism is forbidden in the Quran, and thus by extension is forbidden under Sharia Law.

But just like in the U.S. there will always be people who violate the law....... :cool:

"Forbidden in the Quran" is it?

Where does the Quran mention racism?

While you're at it, please find where the Quran says anything about not flying planes into buildings full of innocent bystanders?

While you're at it, please find where the Quran says anything about not flying planes into
buildings full of innocent bystanders?

that which the civilized world calls "racism" is not only allowed in shariah law---it is
institutionalized. Muslims argue that the fact that ANYONE of any race of level of utter
stupidity can BECOME a muslim is "proof" that islam rejects racism
There is also a little fable in the koran about the noble muhummad allowing
some black person named 'bilal' (?) to lead the prayers. Facts on the ground
are that islamic societies are more into functional CASTE systems than are the villages of
India. In current times ---in the shariah shit hole in which my husband was born---since
they managed to genocide all the dhimmis out of existence------they use the descendants
of ETHIOPIANS as the low caste toilet cleaners Despised occupations given over
to the lowest castes in arab muslim societies include-----leather tanners and black
smiths and for some reason not at all clear to me PHARMACISTS (aka chemists
aka alchemists)---also sewer scrubbers etc The copts in egypt are the garbage
collectors

While you're at it, please find where the Quran says anything about not flying planes into buildings full of innocent bystanders?

Hey Samson. Since you don't post is the Israel Palestine section much, I'll give you the lowdown on Sunni Man. He is the 'message board troll'. He constantly makes anti - semitic remarks. HE deleted many of them. Best thing to do is ignore him

Hey Samson. Since you don't post is the Israel Palestine section much, I'll give you the lowdown on Sunni Man. He is the 'message board troll'. He constantly makes anti - semitic remarks. HE deleted many of them. Best thing to do is ignore him

sunni said he converted to islam-----he is a treasure because he BELIEVES
that which he was told islam is-----in the "FOR THE CONSUMPTION OF
IDIOTS" literature found in mosques for the education of non muslims
He knows nothing about islamic law or history. For questions on islamic
law----ask a non muslim who has experienced shariah ROUDY can help--
I have my in house consultant----my hubby was born in a shariah shit hole.

Robert Spencer----who is a catholic with family background in turkey
has written an excellent book on the topic-----I cannot recall the title--
google at your convenience----Spencer is a very moderate and precise
scholar

Forum List

Back