🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel gets first Ethiopian-born beauty queen

In the USA there are laws designed to prevent racism. Thus, whilst racism certainly exists, it isn't condoned by the state.

I am not aware of similar laws in Muslim Nations.

Perhaps you could enlighten us.
Racism is forbidden in the Quran, and thus by extension is forbidden under Sharia Law.

Surat Al-Mā'idah (5:51): "O you who have believed! do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them."

:eusa_whistle:

In the USA there are laws designed to prevent racism. Thus, whilst racism certainly exists, it isn't condoned by the state.

Racism is forbidden in the Quran, and thus by extension is forbidden under Sharia Law.

But just like in the U.S. there will always be people who violate the law....... :cool:
How nice to describe Black people as raisins!!!
See: Racism Against Black People. Spoken words by the "Prophet." (PBUH)
Qur'an, Hadith and Scholars:Racism - WikiIslam

But just like in the U.S. there will always be people who violate the law....... :cool:
How nice to describe Black people as raisins!!!
See: Racism Against Black People. Spoken words by the "Prophet." (PBUH)
Qur'an, Hadith and Scholars:Racism - WikiIslam

al nabi liked dates-----maybe he LIKED raisins too. one can add
raisins to the nut mixture in baklava -----maybe he was saying blacks
are sweet like baklava -----GRASP FOR THE POSITIVE , lipush

I am not an arab....so I can't answer for them........ :cool:

One doesn't have to be an Arab to condemn their bigotry and racism. Typical Pro- Palestinian Mentality
Funny how you want to point your finger towards arabs for their supposed racism.

When there is tons of racism and bigotry right here in the good ole USA......... :cool:

" Supposed Racism"? lol Typical Pro- Palestinian Mentality. Ask Christians in the Sudan about their " supposed Racism". Want to talk about the USA? There have been " Honor Killings" in this Country because their daughters brought " dishonor" by not going out with Muslims. " Supposed Racism" ? lol Lets talk about those who are beheaded because they follow or preach Christianity. Typical Idiotic Pro- Palestinian Mentality :cuckoo:

Correct about the diversity.

Iran’s parliaments have always been diverse, including women and many ethnic minorities. It also designates five seats for religious minorities, including Jews, Christians and Zoroastrians, proportionate to their populations.

That is true, however the IRI could have a Jew, Zoroastrian or Christian as its president, as far as I am concerned but the shameful way they treat another religious minority, the Bahiis, it puts them on par with other Islamic hellholes

Another Pro- Palestinian lie

Islam Does Not Mean Peace
Islam only means peace to Muslims who blindly submit. To Christians Islam means war, persecution and death.
The Qur'an says: "Fight and slay the pagans [Christians] wherever ye find them and seize them, confine them, and lie in wait for them in every place of ambush" (Surah 9:5)

http://Check out Islam Does Not Mean Peace: "Fight and slay the Christians" (Koran 9:clap2:

Robert Spencer----who is a catholic with family background in turkey
has written an excellent book on the topic-----I cannot recall the title--
google at your convenience----Spencer is a very moderate and precise
scholar
LOL, Robert Spencer is far from being a moderate or a scholar.

He virulently hates Islam and muslims.

And hosts a blatantly Islamophobic hate site on the the internet........... :cool:

Surat Al-Mā'idah (5:51): "O you who have believed! do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them."
You do realize that verse was give during a specific time, about a specific war, and has nothing to do with today?

Of course you do.......... :cool:

Robert Spencer----who is a catholic with family background in turkey
has written an excellent book on the topic-----I cannot recall the title--
google at your convenience----Spencer is a very moderate and precise
scholar
LOL, Robert Spencer is far from being a moderate or a scholar.

He virulently hates Islam and muslims.

And hosts a blatantly Islamophobic hate site on the the internet........... :cool:

Lots of people who have lived in anything approaching DHIMMITUDE----hate
muslims and islam. They have good reason----first hand experience----family legacy
of the filth ------sometimes leads people to similar conclusions. Long ago I attended
the death bed of a survivor of the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE-----she did not like muslims
either. My mother-in-law----now deceased---who escaped the DHIMMI ORPHAN
law-----an ordeal with took her away from her mother at age 11-----also did not
like muslims or islam There are sudanese christians in Israel now----I believe mostly
tel aviv----who also seem to not like muslims or islam In the past I encountered
christian nigerians-----who did not like muslims or islam HOWEVER----the book written
by ROBERT SPENCER is superb, precise and scholarly-----I do not go to the website because I do not have
a reason to go there-----I would not cite such a site on message boards ----it is too
POV based

If you believe that robert spencer states what he considers a FACT with
which you disagree-------why not introduce it here? we can discuss it
I have cited some islamic law which you called a "LIE" either you are ignorant
of islamic law----or you are lying. There are sites which you can check on islamic
law ----by muslims

You do realize that verse was give during a specific time, about a specific war, and has nothing to do with today?

This "speicif time and war" is from then till these days:eusa_whistle:

This "speicif time and war" is from then till these days.
You know what you are saying is dishonest.

It would be like taking Torah verses about a certain time and place......and falsely applying them to today's circumstances......... :cool:

This "speicif time and war" is from then till these days.
You know what you are saying is dishonest.

It would be like taking Torah verses about a certain time and place......and falsely applying them to today's circumstances......... :cool:

Which is something you probably never do:doubt:

If the Qur'an though, is the base of Sharia law, and it containst those kind of saying, you cannot say "racism" has nothing to do with Islam.

That will also be dishonest:eusa_whistle:

Did I misquote anything from the Quran?

I quoted a specific very from a specific Surah. If I misquote, you're more than invited to bring the original verse.

To the Issue, I do hope Ethiopian Jews will be more involved and appreciated in our societies. They deserve nothing less.

You will never find me misquoting a verse fron the Torah.

The Torah is to be respected and not abused in any way......... :cool:

Muslims in islamic lands thruout their history have destroyed synagogues
and torah scrolls In fact during the recent Tunisian islamic
fastivities-----the pigs and dogs destroyed a synagogue which was
built 2500 years ago------and the disgusting scum ALSO destroyed
ANCIENT MANUSCRIPTS for the glory of allah, isa and the rapist pig
(they also killed the elderly rabbi-----but that sort of shit is expected
from nabi EMULATORS)

In saudi arabia BIBLES which---btw ---contain chapters
which constitute THE TORAH-----are regularly pulled from
the hands of christians and SHREDDED by the emulators
of AL NABI-----in fact it is official LAND OF THE TWO MOSQUES
policy to do so (I know both christians and jews who were there)

why do you lie so much----or did you read the crap you post in that
mosque literature designed for idiots?

Now tell me how ISLAM INVENTED CHARITY-----I like that idiot
piece

21-year-old model Yityish Aynaw, a former IDF officer, made aliyah some 10 years ago.

ShowImage.ashx

Yityish Aynaw, a former Israeli army officer, has become the first Ethiopian-born Israeli to win the Miss Israel pageant.

A panel of judges awarded the title to Aynaw, a 21-year-old model who came to Israel about a decade ago, at the International Convention Center Haifa on Wednesday.

Israel gets first Ethiopian-born beauty queen | JPost | Israel News

cancan.gif
s11941.gif

She's beautiful! The last Miss Israel was an army officer also.

Forum List

Back