Israel has a right to defend themselves

Israel DOES NOT have a right to the money I slaved all my life for that our government stole from me.
FACT
Your anger is justified but misplaced. 75 cents of every dollar given to Israel is corporate welfare for US defense contractors - BY LAW. If Congress ever got serious about stopping that 4 billion, it wouldn't be Israel lobbying against it nearly as much as Raytheon, Boeing, and Lockheed, to name a few.

The question few Americans want to look at is whether or not the Palestinians have the right to defend themselves.
The Pals were NOT under attack. That wall was a good idea.
The fact that the Pals went thru or under it to attack Jewish civilians proves that they need to be removed.
Now they can defend themselves as the IDF attacks them.

Sure they do, Hamas does not. But I digress, this thread is about the government blowing my money and yours.
The OP has a bug up about the $billions for Israel and probably Ukraine.

The OP should be about fixing the budget deficit, that the Fed calls "unsustainable".

Israel is not the budget buster.

The Pals were NOT under attack. That wall was a good idea.
The fact that the Pals went thru or under it to attack Jewish civilians proves that they need to be removed.
Now they can defend themselves as the IDF attacks them.
You’re talking about Hamas … not “ the Pals”

Remove the Pals or Hamas or whatever they call themselves from the equation and problem solved. Let Turkey or the Saudis deal with 'em.

Originally posted by Esdraelon
Your anger is justified but misplaced. 75 cents of every dollar given to Israel is corporate welfare for US defense contractors - BY LAW. If Congress ever got serious about stopping that 4 billion, it wouldn't be Israel lobbying against it nearly as much as Raytheon, Boeing, and Lockheed, to name a few.

In other words, the american taxpayers pay Israel to buy US weapons.

You're concerned with Israel, who is held to a different and higher standard than all others, but why don't you care about all the money given to the "Palestinians" but stolen by Hamas for weapons? You only mentioned Israel.
Or what about the money given to Arab countries?

America pays Egypt and Jordan to keep their "Cold Peace" with Israel. You can't separate the two issues.

There is no difference. Hamas is the Pals military arm.
Have you seen the parades in Gaza with Hamas showing off their abilities?
The Pals support Hamas. Don't try to tell me differently.
Absolutely untrue. 2/3 of Gaza residents are AGAINST what Hamas has done

After the better part of two millennia of Diaspora and slaughter the Jews have finally returned to the Holy Land.

Land that the Romans stole from them. Land that the Muslims stole from the Romans (Byzantines). The world turns.

There is no such thing as a country called "Palestine"... never has been... never will be.

There is no such thing as a "Palestinian" people... they are a conglomeration of diverse tribal fragments of varied tenure.

They had a chance to create a peaceful coexistence with the Jews in the 1947-1948 timeframe but chose bloodshed instead.

They had the bad luck to lose - repeatedly - and then were stupid enough to hang-around rather than getting out of there.

And now, when these idiots decide to poke the Israeli tiger with a stick, they whine like little bitches over the retaliation.

Tough $hit.

Go Team Israel.

594e90d51305a717ff64d66d7d0a9a5f.gif

Last edited:
You're concerned with Israel, who is held to a different and higher standard than all others, but why don't you care about all the money given to the "Palestinians" but stolen by Hamas for weapons? You only mentioned Israel.
I bitched about the money to Palestinians when Biden offered it.

You only read this thread. Making assumptions only makes an ass of you.

Forum List

Back