Israel: Helping To Make A Better World

Status
Not open for further replies.
What have Palestinians done again? You know besides begging for handouts and demanding we kiss their asses intermittently.

What have Palestinians done again? You know besides begging for handouts and demanding we kiss their asses intermittently.

What a surprise that no one has started a thread on Palestinian contributions to a better world to educate the Zionists. Why is that?

What a surprise that no one has started a thread on Palestinian contributions to a better world to educate the Zionists. Why is that?

I was looking for your thread, "Palestinians Contribution to the World" to no avail. The reason I was trying to find it was to let you know that I still haven't found anything that the Palestinians have contributed to the world. Not to worry. I'm on this 24/7 with several search engines running and when I do find something I'll be sure and let you know.

I was looking for your thread, "Palestinians Contribution to the World" to no avail. The reason I was trying to find it was to let you know that I still haven't found anything that the Palestinians have contributed to the world. Not to worry. I'm on this 24/7 with several search engines running and when I do find something I'll be sure and let you know.

Thank you Ria. As I recall the exact thread title was Palestinian Contributions To Peace, Mankind & Civilization. Let the Zionists live & learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back