Israel is bombing Gaza... AGAIN!

Israel has the right to be the invader, and then the fixer because it is the one that is being attacked (making it very much their business). Not so much about forcing a belief on someone afterwards, but more about teaching a people not to want war, but instead to want peace.
While i would agree in principle with this, I think that until a two or three state 'solution' is finalized, Israel pretty much has it's hands tied. Once an actual country of Palestine and/or Gaza is created and then if rockets are still launched from Gaza into Israel, then Israel would and should have a much more free hand in their response.

Israel has the right to be the invader, and then the fixer because it is the one that is being attacked (making it very much their business). Not so much about forcing a belief on someone afterwards, but more about teaching a people not to want war, but instead to want peace. Education can solve these problems, and the biggest part of the education is to show that Israel is a peace loving people, and not a war loving people. Otherwise Israel's job would be to educate the population that they are not the Boogeymen. Once that is satisfied, then Israel could have or create a long term exit strategy that will leave both parties in peace, as trading partners, allies, and respecting one another. Tough love must come first, and then to prove that the intent was for the betterment of both people's would come next. We of course should stand by our Allie if submitted a plan of action to end the conflict for good.

Can't find too much to disagree with here.

Except...

1. Hard to convey the idea that Israel is a "peace loving people" while using military force to take over your home.

2. Hard to see how this can practically come into effect. (Feel free to convince me).
. Everyone is usually a peace loving people until attacked, then it's on.. Peace and Defense comes with grave responsibility, and it doesn't mean to just respond by killing a bunch of people until the next attack comes down the road, but instead opting for the full campaign to achieve peace by occupation if need be. Then slowly the occupation can be rolled back as the threat deminishes from within the occupied threat zone.

Israel has the right to be the invader, and then the fixer because it is the one that is being attacked (making it very much their business). Not so much about forcing a belief on someone afterwards, but more about teaching a people not to want war, but instead to want peace.
While i would agree in principle with this, I think that until a two or three state 'solution' is finalized, Israel pretty much has it's hands tied. Once an actual country of Palestine and/or Gaza is created and then if rockets are still launched from Gaza into Israel, then Israel would and should have a much more free hand in their response.
. Can't be constantly attacked until that is achieved.

Everyone is usually a peace loving people until attacked, then it's on..
Indeed, the Palestinians were peaceful before the Zionist settler colonial project.
Indeed, ignoring as you do the Islamist conquest and settler colonial project in the geographic area of Pal'istan, indeed, your invented 'Magical Kingdom of Pally'land" was like other areas laid waste by Islamist aggression.

Indeed, the Palestinians were peaceful before the Zionist settler colonial project.
Indeed, ignoring as you do the Islamist conquest and settler colonial project in the geographic area of Pal'istan, indeed, your invented 'Magical Kingdom of Pally'land" was like other areas laid waste by Islamist aggression.
There was peace for hundreds of years. Then the Zionists started their settler colonial project and there has hardly been a day of peace since.

You have to give credit where credit is due.

There was peace for hundreds of years. Then the Zionists started their settler colonial project and there has hardly been a day of peace since.

. Ok, now explain the extreme poverty, and the 15th century living standards the palestinians are living, and don't blame Israel for it. It's like the libs in this country who hate wealth unless they are taking it through the government indirectly from those who earned it. If threaten to stop the gravy train, then just like the palestinians they want war.

. Ok, now explain the extreme poverty, and the 15th century living standards the palestinians are living, and don't blame Israel for it.
What do you mean?

. Ok, now explain the extreme poverty, and the 15th century living standards the palestinians are living, and don't blame Israel for it.
What do you mean?
. You know what I mean... Israel isn't responsible for all the problems those people have, but I garantee you that they will be blamed for them no matter. Civilized nations get tired of backwards ace people laying blame or trying to lay blame for them not being able to create a stable government, build a military, set up their own borders, and live in peace.

. Some people you can never gain peace with. That can be either between nations or between the inhabitants within a nation.

. Some people you can never gain peace with. That can be either between nations or between the inhabitants within a nation.
There was peace for hundreds of years. Then came the Zionists and there has been war ever since.

I don't see your point.

What do you mean?
. You know what I mean... Israel isn't responsible for all the problems those people have, but I garantee you that they will be blamed for them no matter. Civilized nations get tired of backwards ace people laying blame or trying to lay blame for them not being able to create a stable government, build a military, set up their own borders, and live in peace.
So you are saying that Israel stealing, bombing, and bulldozing all their stuff should not affect their economy? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

There was peace after the Islamist conquest and settler colonial project in the geographic area of Pal'istan? Do you mean after the Islamist settler colonial project?

When the Islamist invaders laughtered their way across the territories, they stood on the necks of their victims. First, you need to understand the past in order to understand the present. We all know about now, but you are less firm about the past. Muhammud’s (swish) invention of an all-consuming politico-religious ideology has brought more death and destruction than any other. His crusading armies were barbarians. Do not glamorize muhammud (swish) and his minions. They were slaughtering, ignorant, illiterate thugs. In the area of Pal'istan, they stood on the faces of the poor. They were barbarians which slaughtered untold numbers and enslaved the masses, looking to grind everyone else into the dust.

Indeed, give credit where credit is due.
Nice rant, but there was peace for hundreds of years before the Zionist invasion.

There was peace for hundreds of years. Then came the Zionists and there has been war ever since.

I don't see your point.
Indeed, you can't. There was hardly peace during the islamist conquest and colonial project in that geographic area.

With a majority islamist population controlling the minority ethnic / religious population, the fascist Islamist assignment of dhimmitude to the infidel goes a long way toward an appearance of peace.

Who cast the first stone this time?

Looks like some stupid sent a rocket from Gaza into Israeli territory!

Whilst I do not condone the launching of rockets from Gaza, I also cannot condone the 'excessive' responses by Israel...

Yes, I know the argument, Israel has a right to protect itself, with which I agree, but sending F16's into Gaza and bombing is as futile as the rockets fired from Gaza!

Futile in that, yes, 'The Empire Strikes Back' but, all it achieves is a pretense for the next missiles to be fired into Israel...

Whilst I do not condone the launching of rockets from Gaza, I also cannot condone the 'excessive' responses by Israel...

What is the non-excessive response to a rocket fired at your civilian population?

There was peace after the Islamist conquest and settler colonial project in the geographic area of Pal'istan? Do you mean after the Islamist settler colonial project?

When the Islamist invaders laughtered their way across the territories, they stood on the necks of their victims. First, you need to understand the past in order to understand the present. We all know about now, but you are less firm about the past. Muhammud’s (swish) invention of an all-consuming politico-religious ideology has brought more death and destruction than any other. His crusading armies were barbarians. Do not glamorize muhammud (swish) and his minions. They were slaughtering, ignorant, illiterate thugs. In the area of Pal'istan, they stood on the faces of the poor. They were barbarians which slaughtered untold numbers and enslaved the masses, looking to grind everyone else into the dust.

Indeed, give credit where credit is due.
Nice rant, but there was peace for hundreds of years before the Zionist invasion.

Nice dodge. Explain the peaceful invasion and Islamist colonial project undertaken by the muhammedan invaders.

What do you mean?
So you are saying that Israel stealing, bombing, and bulldozing all their stuff should not affect their economy? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
. You leave out why Israel has had to do this to them. You say Israel is stealing, but do you care to give proof of that ?

Who cast the first stone this time?

Looks like some stupid sent a rocket from Gaza into Israeli territory!

Yes, I know the argument, Israel has a right to protect itself, with which I agree, but sending F16's into Gaza and bombing is as futile as the rockets fired from Gaza!

Futile in that, yes, 'The Empire Strikes Back' but, all it achieves is a pretense for the next missiles to be fired into Israel...

What is the non-excessive response to a rocket fired at your civilian population?

A strongly worded Email, written in all caps. Im sure that will stop the 1,400 year long gee-had.

I don't see your point.
Indeed, you can't. There was hardly peace during the islamist conquest and colonial project in that geographic area.

With a majority islamist population controlling the minority ethnic / religious population, the fascist Islamist assignment of dhimmitude to the infidel goes a long way toward an appearance of peace.
Dhimmitude? The Ottoman Empire abandoned that practice in the mid 19th century and there is no mention of it in Palestine. Why did you bring this up?

Forum List

Back