🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Kills At Least 15 Syrian Soldiers in Bombings In Syria

An the hypocrite gloats over the idea of people suffering because they are IDF: at least for once she's being honest.

Im not the one eating popcorn and watching all of this and viewing it all as entertainment. You really need to leran to read. And I am not supporting bombing of anyone, so your cries of hypocrite go nowhere.

Assad is doing whatever he wants 70,000 people have died, stability is the area has been compromised. It appears the only people sitting around watching are Russia and China. "One [airstrike] targeted a weapons storage site containing missiles[for Hezbollah to strike Tel Aviv] and another was directed at a Damascus research facility."

"Israel’s actions put Damascus and Moscow on notice that the U.S. and its allies may not wait for an international green light to become more actively engaged in the Syrian conflict. The administration said last week it was rethinking its opposition to arming the Syrian rebels or taking other aggressive steps to turn the tide of the two-year-old civil war toward the rebels.

Although Israel hasn’t officially acknowledged it carried out the airstrikes, Syrian officials on Monday were blaming Israel, calling them a “declaration of war” that would cause the Jewish state to “suffer.”

Russia, alongside China, has blocked U.S.-led efforts three times at the United Nations to pressure Assad into stepping down."

Israel Airstrikes Loom over U.S. Diplomacy on Syria
The Kerry compromise?

"Maryland Rep. Dutch Ruppersberger, the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, said he hopes Kerry can persuade Russia to use its influence to convince the besieged Syrian leader that he should step down.

“'Hopefully the cooperation on the (Boston) Marathon bombing will open the door there,' Ruppersberger said.

Syria for Chechnya?

Israel Airstrikes Loom over U.S. Diplomacy on Syria | TIME.com

did sherri say she has stopped eating since the
syrian civil war began? that's more than a
WHOLE YEAR------where is GRAVITY?

Some people believe Israel's only right is to be destroyed.

Sherri knows those soldiers probably murders Syrian civilians at a regular basis.

But if there is a chance to bash Israel, she will do it.

Syrian soldiers are spraying their own people in masses.

I have heard that many in Syria bless Israel over this.

Funny as hell, since we didn't do it for them, and we couldn't care less, honestly.

Israel is winning everytime.

Someone pass me the popcorn, please! XD

Come on, this has nothing to do with helping Syrians and it helped no Syrians. Convincing yourself baby killing is humanitarian? I wonder what life is like right now for those 2
captured IDF soldiers? Just part of the game I guess, lets be entertained with our popcorn while we imagine what glorious things are happening to them right now !

An the hypocrite gloats over the idea of people suffering because they are IDF: at least for once she's being honest.

no she has been honest MANY times in her emulation
of isa----in rejoicing over the murder of jewish infants
and even accidental deaths of young jews ---she has
even divulged the fact of her FANTASIES of wide
spread destrution of israelis

Im not the one eating popcorn and watching all of this and viewing it all as entertainment. You really need to leran to read. And I am not supporting bombing of anyone, so your cries of hypocrite go nowhere.

Assad is doing whatever he wants 70,000 people have died, stability is the area has been compromised. It appears the only people sitting around watching are Russia and China. "One [airstrike] targeted a weapons storage site containing missiles[for Hezbollah to strike Tel Aviv] and another was directed at a Damascus research facility."

"Israel’s actions put Damascus and Moscow on notice that the U.S. and its allies may not wait for an international green light to become more actively engaged in the Syrian conflict. The administration said last week it was rethinking its opposition to arming the Syrian rebels or taking other aggressive steps to turn the tide of the two-year-old civil war toward the rebels.

Although Israel hasn’t officially acknowledged it carried out the airstrikes, Syrian officials on Monday were blaming Israel, calling them a “declaration of war” that would cause the Jewish state to “suffer.”

Russia, alongside China, has blocked U.S.-led efforts three times at the United Nations to pressure Assad into stepping down."

The Kerry compromise?

"Maryland Rep. Dutch Ruppersberger, the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, said he hopes Kerry can persuade Russia to use its influence to convince the besieged Syrian leader that he should step down.

“'Hopefully the cooperation on the (Boston) Marathon bombing will open the door there,' Ruppersberger said.

Syria for Chechnya?

That is a just one politician postulating and expressing wishful thinking. One situation has nothing to do with the other. IMO.

The Kerry compromise?

Syria for Chechnya?

That is a just one politician postulating and expressing wishful thinking. One situation has nothing to do with the other. IMO.
Do you believe in coincidence?

"As I went back through the Pentagon in November 2001, one of the senior military staff officers had time for a chat. Yes, we were still on track for going against Iraq, he said. But there was more. This was being discussed as part of a five-year campaign plan, he said, and there were a total of seven countries, beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Iran, Somalia and Sudan."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wesley_Clark#General_Clark.27s_Book_on_Modern_Wars

The Kerry compromise?

Syria for Chechnya?

"As I went back through the Pentagon in November 2001, one of the senior military staff officers had time for a chat. Yes, we were still on track for going against Iraq, he said. But there was more. This was being discussed as part of a five-year campaign plan, he said, and there were a total of seven countries, beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Iran, Somalia and Sudan."

Relevance?

Relevance?
Quid pro quo.
Putin cleans house in Chechyna.
Obama adds Syria to Clark's wish list.
Israel extends its norther border to the Litani River.

The Kerry compromise?

Syria for Chechnya?

What say you, George?

Reports: Syrian refugees cheer Israeli air strikes - Israel Today | Israel News

The Kerry compromise?

Syria for Chechnya?

What say you, George?

You understand the truth of "the enemy of my enemy" on far more levels than I do, Hoss.
Assad needs to go.
Ideally to the Hague.
In fact, he will probably carve out an enclave along the Syrian coast while the rest of the country degenerates into warring factions willing to sell their guns to western oil and pipeline interests.

"Clarissa Ward, a correspondent for CBS News who has spent a lot of time of late in rebel-held parts of Syria, posted Sunday to her Twitter account about an 'unlikely sight: Syrian refugees cheer Israel, or rather Israeli strikes near Damascus. 'They have the balls to do what no Arab country will.'"

I've had few doubts about Israeli balls.
I have even fewer doubts about how much most Jews will care for Syrian refugees after Assad and his WMD are gone.

And we will be taking this debate on to Iran or Sudan or Yemen.

The Kerry compromise?

Syria for Chechnya?

What say you, George?

You understand the truth of "the enemy of my enemy" on far more levels than I do, Hoss.
Assad needs to go.
Ideally to the Hague.
In fact, he will probably carve out an enclave along the Syrian coast while the rest of the country degenerates into warring factions willing to sell their guns to western oil and pipeline interests.

"Clarissa Ward, a correspondent for CBS News who has spent a lot of time of late in rebel-held parts of Syria, posted Sunday to her Twitter account about an 'unlikely sight: Syrian refugees cheer Israel, or rather Israeli strikes near Damascus. 'They have the balls to do what no Arab country will.'"

I have even fewer doubts about how much most Jews will care for Syrian refugees after Assad and his WMD are gone.

Georgie, Ward was referring to the Syrian refugees as having balls. Everyone already knew the Israelis have brass balls. And the "debate" you talk about is nothing more than a childish argument on your part.

Assad needs to go.
Ideally to the Hague.

Georgie, Ward was referring to the Syrian refugees as having balls. Everyone already knew the Israelis have brass balls. And the "debate" you talk about is nothing more than a childish argument on your part.
Define "childish"

"To murder several runners using bombs at a sporting event is terrorism.

To murder 175 children using military drones is U.S. policy.

We should accept neither. We should fight against both.

List of children killed by U.S. drone strikes in Pakistan and Yemen..."

The Boston Marathon and U.S. Drone Attacks: a Tale of Two Terrorisms | Earth First! Newswire

So let me get this straight. Whenever a pro Israeli poster makes a comment abiyt the massacres in Syria, Sherri is the first one to come and say 'This is the israel palestine forum!
then she goes and starts a thread about the strike on Syria by Israel in the Israel Palestine forum, yet doesnt take a second to mentioned the women and children slaughtered bu Assad.
I think there is a word for that. It starts with an H and ends with a Y

Assad needs to go.
Ideally to the Hague.

Define "childish"

The Boston Marathon and U.S. Drone Attacks: a Tale of Two Terrorisms | Earth First! Newswire

Well if the U.S government is a a terrorist organization, and you Georgie boy pays taxes to them , that makes you a terrorist supporter Georgie boy!how does it feel to be a terrorist supporter Georgie boy?

Define "childish"

Well if the U.S government is a a terrorist organization, and you Georgie boy pays taxes to them , that makes you a terrorist supporter Georgie boy!how does it feel to be a terrorist supporter Georgie boy?

You're assuming he pays his taxes.

Assad needs to go.
Ideally to the Hague.

Define "childish"

Georgie Boy, instead of showing us your hatred of the U.S. again and dragging up your same stuff once more, find some Syrians in Los Angeles and ask them what they think about the bombing. Come back to us when you get some opinions from them so you can tell us what they said.

So let me get this straight. Whenever a pro Israeli poster makes a comment abiyt the massacres in Syria, Sherri is the first one to come and say 'This is the israel palestine forum!
then she goes and starts a thread about the strike on Syria by Israel in the Israel Palestine forum, yet doesnt take a second to mentioned the women and children slaughtered bu Assad.
Happy? Holy? Gee what could it be...

Hysterically "H-A-P-P-Y' ??

There is a huge difference between----"15 Syrian soldiers die as Israel bombs
weapons transport" and "ISRAEL BOMBS SYRIA"
I am sure I do not have to actually state that "ISRAEL BOMBS
SYRIA" conjures up images of thousands of men and women dead--
thousands injured and tens of thousands homeless and on the run.
The mendacious bigoted propaganda pimp ----knows just as wall as
does the rest of it. There are some names----which open threads----
of which when one sees the name----one should IGNORE the THREAD TITLE

Hysterically "H-A-P-P-Y' ??

Getting closer guys !!!

There is a huge difference between----"15 Syrian soldiers die as Israel bombs
weapons transport" and "ISRAEL BOMBS SYRIA"
I am sure I do not have to actually state that "ISRAEL BOMBS
SYRIA" conjures up images of thousands of men and women dead--
thousands injured and tens of thousands homeless and on the run.
The mendacious bigoted propaganda pimp ----knows just as wall as
does the rest of it. There are some names----which open threads----
of which when one sees the name----one should IGNORE the THREAD TITLE

Sherri's feeble mind cannot process any information past "Israel bombs Syria"
Poor Sherri :(

Forum List

Back