🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Kills At Least 15 Syrian Soldiers in Bombings In Syria

Israel bombed Syria and Israel bombed Syria more than once. And they killed 42 Syrian soldiers. I am not afraid to speak the truth about these matters.

Last edited:
Do you believe in coincidence?

"As I went back through the Pentagon in November 2001, one of the senior military staff officers had time for a chat. Yes, we were still on track for going against Iraq, he said. But there was more. This was being discussed as part of a five-year campaign plan, he said, and there were a total of seven countries, beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Iran, Somalia and Sudan."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wesley_Clark#General_Clark.27s_Book_on_Modern_Wars
Relevance?
Quid pro quo.
Putin cleans house in Chechyna.
Obama adds Syria to Clark's wish list.
Israel extends its norther border to the Litani River.

AS I said from the beginning, for Israel its just an opportunity for acquisition of more territory, an opportunity to steal more land.

Israel bombed Syria bombed and Israel bombed Syria more than once. And they killed 42 Syrian soldiers. I am not afraid to speak the truth about these matters.

So that's all there is to the story??

Also, whenever someone else posts something about Syria and the 70 000 slaughtered civilians, you always tell them "This is the I/P forum"

So if that's the case, why are you posting this here if this is the I/P forum?

Do you believe in coincidence?

"As I went back through the Pentagon in November 2001, one of the senior military staff officers had time for a chat. Yes, we were still on track for going against Iraq, he said. But there was more. This was being discussed as part of a five-year campaign plan, he said, and there were a total of seven countries, beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Iran, Somalia and Sudan."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wesley_Clark#General_Clark.27s_Book_on_Modern_Wars
Relevance?
Quid pro quo.

There is no correlation between these issues. Further, "NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen said Tuesday the Syrian war could cause security problems for the region". The players involved are more than just the US.

Israel bombed Syria bombed and Israel bombed Syria more than once. And they killed 42 Syrian soldiers. I am not afraid to speak the truth about these matters.

Also, whenever someone else posts something about Syria and the 70 000 slaughtered civilians, you always tell them "This is the I/P forum"

Because it is a news story about Israel, Israel bombing Syria.

Hey here's a news flash: Israeli embassy is getting flood of phone calls and emails from Syrian people thanking the Israeli govt for bombing the Syrian military.

How them apples now? I didn't think I'd live to see the day!

Naturally Frau Sherri would never tell us what her friends in Hezbollah have done in Syria. She never even mentioned when Palestinians were murdered in Syria.

Hizbullah 'Slaughtering Syrians' - Middle East - News - Israel National News

EXACTLY my point ! You only care because Israel is involved !

:cuckoo:

toastman, et al,

Of course, you may be correct here.

(COMMENT)

I may be wrong. I would have sworn that they both opposed the bombing, not because it was Israel doing the bombing, but because they (SherriMunnerlyn, lionboy, et al,) were concerned for the peoples national sovereignty. But it seems that they were not of the same mind as the people. They are really concerned about the Syrian Government activity (alla the Assad Regime) and military hardware that was destroyed and military personnel that were killed.

You see, I made the mistake of thinking they were in favor of the Peoples Program, and not that of the government. But it appears they are on the opposite side of the people.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
toastman, et al,

(COMMENT)

I may be wrong. I would have sworn that they both opposed the bombing, not because it was Israel doing the bombing, but because they (SherriMunnerlyn, lionboy, et al,) were concerned that Syrian Government activity (alla the Assad Regime) and military hardware was destroyed and personnel were killed.

You see, I made the mistake of thinking they were in favor of the Peoples Program, and not that of the government. But it appears they are on the opposite side of the people.

Most Respectfully,
R

They care about one thing and one thing only. Vilifying Israel.

Naturally Frau Sherri would never tell us what her friends in Hezbollah have done in Syria. She never even mentioned when Palestinians were murdered in Syria.

Hizbullah 'Slaughtering Syrians' - Middle East - News - Israel National News
Sherri's favorite people, the Iranian army, is also on the ground in Syria, helping Assad kill his own people.

Relevance?
Quid pro quo.

AS I said from the beginning, for Israel its just an opportunity for acquisition of more territory, an opportunity to steal more land.
I'm almost beginning to feel a little sympathy for Israel, Sherri.
Just like Iraq, Libya, Syria, and Lebanon the Jewish state was created by some very sick fucks who had a very big dream: New World Order. Their dream is coming true.

We are twelve years removed from that meeting Wesley Clark had in the Pentagon two months after 911. Iraq and Libya have been added to the arsenal of western corporate greed. Both countries are becoming eligible to join NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Alliance???)

Syria is moving closer to balkanization by the day, and Lebanon may well go the way of the Alawites.

Blowback from our "anti-terrorism projects" in the North Caucasus blew up in our face in Boston on the same day Iraqi bombs killed thirty to forty potential voters preparing for the first election in that country since we "left."

Israel may well move into Lebanon to protect pipeline routes from the Caspian Sea area, but the demographics are all wrong for any lasting occupation. And those that earn the most money from all of this killing won't shed a single additional tear when tens of thousands of Jews begin to die the same way Syrians are dying today.

There might even be a few American deaths:

"According to a recent report of the Israeli Intelligence News Service Debka:

“US troops sent to the Jordan-Syria border are helping build a headquarters in Jordan to bolster its military capabilities in case violence spills over from Syria, suggesting deepening US military intervention in the Syrian conflict.”

"The deployment of allied troops on Syria’s southern border is coordinated with actions taken by Turkey and its allies on Syria’s Northern border.

"Meanwhile, Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu has demanded the support of NATO against Syria under the doctrine of collective security.'We will do what needs to be done if our border is violated again,' he told reporters on October 13."

The War on Lebanon and the Battle for Oil | Global Research

Last edited:
Quid pro quo.

Just like Iraq, Libya, Syria, and Lebanon the Jewish state was created by some very sick fucks who had a very big dream: New World Order. Their dream is coming true.

We are twelve years removed from that meeting Wesley Clark had in the Pentagon two months after 911. Iraq and Libya have been added to the arsenal of western corporate greed. Both countries are becoming eligible to join NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Alliance???)

Syria is moving closer to balkanization by the day, and Lebanon may well go the way of the Alawites.

Blowback from our "anti-terrorism projects" in the North Caucasus blew up in our face in Boston on the same day Iraqi bombs killed thirty to forty potential voters preparing for the first election in that country since we "left."

Israel may well move into Lebanon to protect pipeline routes from the Caspian Sea area, but the demographics are all wrong for any lasting occupation. And those that earn the most money from all of this killing won't shed a single additional tear when tens of thousands of Jews begin to die the same way Syrians are dying today.

“US troops sent to the Jordan-Syria border are helping build a headquarters in Jordan to bolster its military capabilities in case violence spills over from Syria, suggesting deepening US military intervention in the Syrian conflict.”

"The deployment of allied troops on Syria’s southern border is coordinated with actions taken by Turkey and its allies on Syria’s Northern border.

"Meanwhile, Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu has demanded the support of NATO against Syria under the doctrine of collective security.'We will do what needs to be done if our border is violated again,' he told reporters on October 13."

Not clear about everyones loyalties, today or what they shall be tomorrow. I heard Erdogan condemned the bombings. The problem with bombings like this is you never know what they will lead to. I do not expect this will work out well for either the US or Israel in the long run.

ZIONIST mentality, kill, kill, kill!

ISA MENTALITY ----get the cholinergic stuff from uncle adolf abu ali--
--and laugh as babies choke to death as they lungs clog with spit and
mucous----then do the wiggle the ass and hump the groin dance on the
little dead bodies

for those interested in the ideologies of isa-lovers-----google
sarin and nitrogen mustard gas ----sarin is a cholinergic
thing----an horrific death---gets children first----nitrogen
mustard is a vesicant----also horrific death---which also
involves asphyxiation---

invented by the germans----I believe BOTH used by
germany in world war I in the field---- since that time
the only people do use them in the field have been
terrorist groups (sarin) in Japan----and Isa-lovers----leaving
piles and piles of dead children to rot in the sun to the
delight of isa-lovers

ISA belief is not working well for you, you appear immersed in anger and hate and rage! WHY dont you try to let go of all of that hate, it is consuming you, eating you alive, tearing you into pieces, making you not even sound human anymore! Go get some help!

What a joke is the isa lover-----obviously it does not want the world to
know the nature of the agents she and her kith and kin are using
now. -----no civilized nation has used either of these two agents
although they are freely available. The reason I know how they work
is that decent people are learing about them because we know they
are in the hands of the isa-,loving scum ------methods to deal with the
victims of the scum sherri so loves is being developed all of the time.
Whilst sherri advocats for the murderers who use the agents.
An interesting factoid -----arabist isa respecting scum Nasser---
actually used nitrogen mustard gas to murder children in small
villages in yemen----to the delight of sherri-----they died choking
as their delicate lung tissues dissolved----it can take days whilst
she dances and ululates. Sometimes the damage is life long
----(people can sometimes go on for years) of choking
and gasping

Not clear about everyones loyalties, today or what they shall be tomorrow. I heard Erdogan condemned the bombings. The problem with bombings like this is you never know what they will lead to. I do not expect this will work out well for either the US or Israel in the long run.
You know it might make a lot more sense to all of us if someone with the tech expertise necessary to display three maps in the following link would take the time to do so.

The third map on page #7 is particularly interesting; it's titled "Map of the New Middle East"
Anybody ready for a new Israel with pre-1967 borders?
"Although the map does not officially reflect Pentagon doctrine, it has been used in a training program at NATO's Defense College for senior military officers."

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-war-on-lebanon-and-the-battle-for-oil/2824

Last edited:
ISA MENTALITY ----get the cholinergic stuff from uncle adolf abu ali--
--and laugh as babies choke to death as they lungs clog with spit and
mucous----then do the wiggle the ass and hump the groin dance on the
little dead bodies

for those interested in the ideologies of isa-lovers-----google
sarin and nitrogen mustard gas ----sarin is a cholinergic
thing----an horrific death---gets children first----nitrogen
mustard is a vesicant----also horrific death---which also
involves asphyxiation---

invented by the germans----I believe BOTH used by
germany in world war I in the field---- since that time
the only people do use them in the field have been
terrorist groups (sarin) in Japan----and Isa-lovers----leaving
piles and piles of dead children to rot in the sun to the
delight of isa-lovers

ISA belief is not working well for you, you appear immersed in anger and hate and rage! WHY dont you try to let go of all of that hate, it is consuming you, eating you alive, tearing you into pieces, making you not even sound human anymore! Go get some help!

What a joke is the isa lover-----obviously it does not want the world to
know the nature of the agents she and her kith and kin are using
now. -----no civilized nation has used either of these two agents
although they are freely available. The reason I know how they work
is that decent people are learing about them because we know they
are in the hands of the isa-,loving scum ------methods to deal with the
victims of the scum sherri so loves is being developed all of the time.
Whilst sherri advocats for the murderers who use the agents.
An interesting factoid -----arabist isa respecting scum Nasser---
actually used nitrogen mustard gas to murder children in small
villages in yemen----to the delight of sherri-----they died choking
as their delicate lung tissues dissolved----it can take days whilst
she dances and ululates. Sometimes the damage is life long
----(people can sometimes go on for years) of choking
and gasping

rosie, what is funnier, Sherri accusing someone else of posting propaganda or Sherri accusing someone of being a 'hateful person'

toastman, et al,

(COMMENT)

I may be wrong. I would have sworn that they both opposed the bombing, not because it was Israel doing the bombing, but because they (SherriMunnerlyn, lionboy, et al,) were concerned for the peoples national sovereignty. But it seems that they were not of the same mind as the people. They are really concerned about the Syrian Government activity (alla the Assad Regime) and military hardware that was destroyed and military personnel that were killed.

Most Respectfully,
R
Here's an interesting Opinion Piece which you might like to read, Rocco. It was written by a Syrian.

The struggle for Syria - latimes.com

Quid pro quo.

Did you find about this so-called New World Order by the Jews on some hate site, Georgie Boy? I think that if the Muslims were lucky enough to establish a World Wide Caliphate like many want to do, Georgie Boy would sign up in a minute if his stipend was large enough from them.

Forum List

Back