🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Kills At Least 15 Syrian Soldiers in Bombings In Syria

See the video of robert fisk -----for a lesson in idiotic sophistry and the
power of the vulgar SNIDE COMMENT-----the jerk uses a trick of preceding
every comment by every person he wishes to disparage by describing a snide and vulgar "so called" or "cliche' " something

"....they said the deaths were,, so callled,, 'serious' ...."
Of course you know better as only the deaths of 70,000 Jews or Americans would register as "seriously snide."

try again ,, georgie------no jews or americans are trivializing the internecine
murder spree ongoing in syria. Now take a deep breath and get your head
in gear.
Americans have been instigating and profiting from the mass murder of Muslims in Afghanistan, Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, and Libya since 1979.
Israel serves as the loyal little Jewish Ulster in the heart of Arab oil, remember?

Of course you know better as only the deaths of 70,000 Jews or Americans would register as "seriously snide."

in gear.
Americans have been instigating and profiting from the mass murder of Muslims in Afghanistan, Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, and Libya since 1979.
Israel serves as the loyal little Jewish Ulster in the heart of Arab oil, remember?

really? where do I cash in? can I make some money out of the situation in Afghanitan'? Yes ---I do recall that you claimed that the issue has been OIL---
ever since the jews began to return to palestine------so I checked-------you friggen lied---
the BRTISH NAVY changed the NAVY SHIP FUEL from coal to oil in 1911-------LONG
LONG LONG after the zionist project which is now Israel began-------about ---100 years

try to cope georgie------you idiotic construct is an islamo nazi lie

in gear.

really? where do I cash in? can I make some money out of the situation in Afghanitan'? Yes ---I do recall that you claimed that the issue has been OIL---
ever since the jews began to return to palestine------so I checked-------you friggen lied---
LONG LONG after the zionist project which is now Israel began-------about ---100 years

"The Balfour Declaration (dated 2 November 1917) was a letter from the United Kingdom's Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour to Baron Rothschild (Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild), a leader of the British Jewish community, for transmission to the Zionist Federation of Great Britain and Ireland."

Six years after you allege the Royal Navy switched from coal to oil to power its gunboat democracy, Lord Balfour and Lord Rothschild lead the charge for their little, loyal Jewish Ulster.

Pat Tillman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaHere's where you go to cash in on Afghanistan.

Balfour Declaration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The Balfour Declaration (dated 2 November 1917) was a letter from the United Kingdom's Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour to Baron Rothschild (Walter
Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild), a leader of the British Jewish community, for transmission to the Zionist Federation of Great Britain and Ireland."

Six years after you allege the Royal Navy switched from coal to oil to power its gunboat democracy, Lord Balfour and Lord Rothschild lead the charge for their little, loyal Jewish Ulster.

Pat Tillman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaHere's where you go to cash in on Afghanistan.

ROFLMAO you AGAIN make no point georgie----by that time
ISRAEL was already a FAIT ACCOMPLI------there were whole
functioning Israeli cities including such cities as TEL AVIV and
RISHON L' TZION and ISRAELI HOSPITALS and
even UNIVERSITIES -------you cherry picked the balfour
declaration? that thing simply recognized an EXISTING
REALITY

Quid pro quo.
Putin cleans house in Chechyna.
Obama adds Syria to Clark's wish list.
Israel extends its norther border to the Litani River.

AS I said from the beginning, for Israel its just an opportunity for acquisition of more territory, an opportunity to steal more land.
I'm almost beginning to feel a little sympathy for Israel, Sherri.
Just like Iraq, Libya, Syria, and Lebanon the Jewish state was created by some very sick fucks who had a very big dream: New World Order. Their dream is coming true.

We are twelve years removed from that meeting Wesley Clark had in the Pentagon two months after 911. Iraq and Libya have been added to the arsenal of western corporate greed. Both countries are becoming eligible to join NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Alliance???)

Syria is moving closer to balkanization by the day, and Lebanon may well go the way of the Alawites.

Blowback from our "anti-terrorism projects" in the North Caucasus blew up in our face in Boston on the same day Iraqi bombs killed thirty to forty potential voters preparing for the first election in that country since we "left."

Israel may well move into Lebanon to protect pipeline routes from the Caspian Sea area, but the demographics are all wrong for any lasting occupation. And those that earn the most money from all of this killing won't shed a single additional tear when tens of thousands of Jews begin to die the same way Syrians are dying today.

There might even be a few American deaths:

"According to a recent report of the Israeli Intelligence News Service Debka:

“US troops sent to the Jordan-Syria border are helping build a headquarters in Jordan to bolster its military capabilities in case violence spills over from Syria, suggesting deepening US military intervention in the Syrian conflict.”

"The deployment of allied troops on Syria’s southern border is coordinated with actions taken by Turkey and its allies on Syria’s Northern border.

"Meanwhile, Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu has demanded the support of NATO against Syria under the doctrine of collective security.'We will do what needs to be done if our border is violated again,' he told reporters on October 13."

The War on Lebanon and the Battle for Oil | Global Research

dude, I was going to laugh but then I realized you're serious, seek help george.....

"The Balfour Declaration (dated 2 November 1917) was a letter from the United Kingdom's Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour to Baron Rothschild (Walter
Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild), a leader of the British Jewish community, for transmission to the Zionist Federation of Great Britain and Ireland."

ROFLMAO you AGAIN make no point georgie----by that time
ISRAEL was already a FAIT ACCOMPLI------there were whole
functioning Israeli cities including such cities as TEL AVIV and
RISHON L' TZION and ISRAELI HOSPITALS and
even UNIVERSITIES -------you cherry picked the balfour
declaration? that thing simply recognized an EXISTING
REALITY
There was no Jewish REALITY in Palestine prior to 1948 when 650,000 Jews inflicted their nation upon 1.2 million Arabs. At the time of Balfour Jews were a small fraction of the population of Palestine owning an even smaller fraction of the land. Your revisionism stinks to high heaven.

AS I said from the beginning, for Israel its just an opportunity for acquisition of more territory, an opportunity to steal more land.
I'm almost beginning to feel a little sympathy for Israel, Sherri.
Just like Iraq, Libya, Syria, and Lebanon the Jewish state was created by some very sick fucks who had a very big dream: New World Order. Their dream is coming true.

We are twelve years removed from that meeting Wesley Clark had in the Pentagon two months after 911. Iraq and Libya have been added to the arsenal of western corporate greed. Both countries are becoming eligible to join NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Alliance???)

Syria is moving closer to balkanization by the day, and Lebanon may well go the way of the Alawites.

Blowback from our "anti-terrorism projects" in the North Caucasus blew up in our face in Boston on the same day Iraqi bombs killed thirty to forty potential voters preparing for the first election in that country since we "left."

Israel may well move into Lebanon to protect pipeline routes from the Caspian Sea area, but the demographics are all wrong for any lasting occupation. And those that earn the most money from all of this killing won't shed a single additional tear when tens of thousands of Jews begin to die the same way Syrians are dying today.

There might even be a few American deaths:

"According to a recent report of the Israeli Intelligence News Service Debka:

“US troops sent to the Jordan-Syria border are helping build a headquarters in Jordan to bolster its military capabilities in case violence spills over from Syria, suggesting deepening US military intervention in the Syrian conflict.”

"The deployment of allied troops on Syria’s southern border is coordinated with actions taken by Turkey and its allies on Syria’s Northern border.

"Meanwhile, Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu has demanded the support of NATO against Syria under the doctrine of collective security.'We will do what needs to be done if our border is violated again,' he told reporters on October 13."

The War on Lebanon and the Battle for Oil | Global Research

dude, I was going to laugh but then I realized you're serious, seek help george.....
What do you realize from Wesley?

"In Clark's book, Winning Modern Wars, published in 2003, he describes his conversation with a military officer in the Pentagon shortly after 9/11 regarding a plan to attack seven Middle Eastern countries in five years: 'As I went back through the Pentagon in November 2001, one of the senior military staff officers had time for a chat.

"'Yes, we were still on track for going against Iraq, he said.

"'But there was more. This was being discussed as part of a five-year campaign plan, he said, and there were a total of seven countries, beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Iran, Somalia and Sudan.'"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wesley_Clark#General_Clark.27s_Book_on_Modern_Wars

georgephillip, et al,

The Pentagon doesn't make foreign policy. And the Pentagon cannot launch its own campaign. It make contingency plans to meet "possible" alternatives.

"In Clark's book, Winning Modern Wars, published in 2003, he describes his conversation with a military officer in the Pentagon shortly after 9/11 regarding a plan to attack seven Middle Eastern countries in five years: 'As I went back through the Pentagon in November 2001, one of the senior military staff officers had time for a chat.

"'But there was more. This was being discussed as part of a five-year campaign plan, he said, and there were a total of seven countries, beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Iran, Somalia and Sudan.'"
(COMMENT)

As you can see, a decade later, nothing of the sort developed.

Not all contingency planning is actually used. Not even the one for Iraq.

Most Respectfully,
R

georgephillip, et al,

The Pentagon doesn't make foreign policy. And the Pentagon cannot launch its own campaign. It make contingency plans to meet "possible" alternatives.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Rocco, would you like to comment on the fact that the US military has a 'contingency plan' for invading Canada? As the Canadian military has one for defending against such an invasion?

georgephillip, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Rocco, would you like to comment on the fact that the US military has a 'contingency plan' for invading Canada? As the Canadian military has one for defending against such an invasion?
Marg, the US military has contingency plans for any event under the sun you could imagine.All militarys have them. It's like a chess match from the opening gambit to the the last move. Most military leaders are excellent chess players. And wars are like chess games.

Hossfly MHunterB georgephillip et al,

Yes, there is a contingency plan for most everything. I think the one to invade Canada is still around in IBM Punchcard form; if we could find a working card reader and sorter.

georgephillip, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Marg, the US military has contingency plans for any event under the sun you could imagine.All militarys have them. It's like a chess match from the opening gambit to the the last move. Most military leaders are excellent chess players. And wars are like chess games.
(COMMENT)

I think my favorite Contingency Plan is for the Zombie Apocalypse.

US CDC Office of Public Health Preparedness and Response --- Are We Prepared said:
Zombie Preparedness
blogbanner_zombieprep_560x140-green.jpg
Wonder why Zombies, Zombie Apocalypse, and Zombie Preparedness continue to live or walk dead on a CDC web site? As it turns out what first began as a tongue in cheek campaign to engage new audiences with preparedness messages has proven to be a very effective platform. We continue to reach and engage a wide variety of audiences on all hazards preparedness via Zombie Preparedness; and as our own director, Dr. Ali Khan, notes, "If you are generally well equipped to deal with a zombie apocalypse you will be prepared for a hurricane, pandemic, earthquake, or terrorist attack." So please log on, get a kit, make a plan, and be prepared!

SOURCE: CDC - Office of Public Health Preparedness and Response: Zombies

Yes, this is my favorite.

Most Respectfully,
R

ZIONIST mentality, kill, kill, kill!

The l'il sherrithing thinks Assad's soldiers are Zionists? wow

The topic is Israels killing of 42 soldiers, are you now claiming Israelis are not Zionists?

Of course Israeli soldiers are zionists---which is why they are eager to
destroy the bombs which Isa-worshippers use to murder children and they
support freedom of expression over ISA-LAW which holds free expression
to be a CAPITAL CRIME
I am reminded of an interview with an Iranian lawyer lady. - She was veiled
to the eyelashes and spoke very nicely and calmly in support of the execution
of Salman Rushdie under the beauty of ISA-LAW.
Her arguement was that since TRUTH IS OF PARAMOUNT importance --
it is logical that the most severe criminal penalty must be imposed on
those who defy the truth of the BEAUTY OF THE ISA CREED.
No doubt she would also consider any messageboard post which
defies the intention and agenda of the message board queen of hearts--
also a CAPITAL CRIME

georgephillip, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Rocco...I'm not entirely convinced Saddam, Gaddafi, and Assad would agree with you assessments that "the Pentagon doesn't make (US) foreign policy" or that "nothing of the sort developed" from the five year plan Clark first heard of in 2001 that called for the overthrow of seven Muslim states in five years.

Obviously, all but the most devout hawks in the US have had their fill of war since 911, but that doesn't preclude NATO from taking up the slack.

"NATO's headquarters are in Brussels, Belgium, one of the 28 member states across North America and Europe, the newest of which, Albania and Croatia, joined in April 2009.

"An additional 22 countries participate in NATO's 'Partnership for Peace', with 15 other countries involved in institutionalized dialogue programs.

:The combined military spending of all NATO members constitutes over 70% of the world's defence spending."

NATO - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I believe Iraq is among those "15 other countries involved in institutionalized dialogue programs."
Might we soon see Iraqi troops fighting in Syria, Sudan, Yemen, or Iran under NATO command?
How many more children will die from that partnership for peace?

georgephillip, et al,

I think you have a misunderstanding here.

I believe Iraq is among those "15 other countries involved in institutionalized dialogue programs."

Might we soon see Iraqi troops fighting in Syria, Sudan, Yemen, or Iran under NATO command?

How many more children will die from that partnership for peace?
(COMMENT)

Iraq is not a member of NATO. With the exception of Turkey, there are no Middle East proximity states that are members of NATO/OTAN or in the "Partnership."

400px-NATO_PfP_Members_crop.svg.png

No one that doesn't have to dabble in the Middle East, does.

No, you won't see Iraqi troops fighting under NATO Command, at least not in my lifetime. Iraq has no expeditionary force capability. They have a hard enough time maneuvering domestically. This is compounded by the fact that they have one hell of a internal security problem.

In the written history of man, there is less than a half century of global peace. Somebody is always fighting somebody. There is always rebellion someplace. And the US has had little to do with it. See Link --->:Imperial History of the Middle East And there is going to be little we can do to change that behavior.

Most Respectfully,
R

PS: I highly recommend the link. It is well worth the 2 minutes it takes to play it.

Last edited:
You're right about that link, and its web site appears to have many others.
However, the US has sought control of mid east oil since FDR and the British decided to divide up Persian, Iraqi, Kuwaiti, and Saudi oil for the primary benefit of the richest 1% of Americans and Brits during WWII. Why would anyone expect peace to prosper today when the greatest purveyor of violence on the planet finds so much profit in killing other people's children?

georgephillip; et al,

You get no points with me for hiding behind this false victimization over the children lost in war. The Palestinian people and Hamas chose the ground to fight over. They must accept the consequence of fires (direct and indirect). Even the Goldstone Report acknowledges this.

Whether you speak of the killing of Abdullah Khatal and his daughter, or the children immerse by their parents today in war, there is probably no culture that is more steeply rooted in practice of murdering the innocent than that which has evolved today in the Middle East.

You're right about that link, and its web site appears to have many others.

However, the US has sought control of mid east oil since FDR and the British decided to divide up Persian, Iraqi, Kuwaiti, and Saudi oil for the primary benefit of the richest 1% of Americans and Brits during WWII. Why would anyone expect peace to prosper today when the greatest purveyor of violence on the planet finds so much profit in killing other people's children?
(COMMENT)

This is an argument about class disparity.

Oil was discovered in Iran William D'Arcy and George Reynolds in 1908. There were no countries of Iraqi, Kuwait, or Saudi Arabia. Oil in Kuwait and Saudi Arabia was not discovered until 1938.

Yes, with oil came a number of big oil companies and agreements. But that had little to do with the Mandate over Palestine. To this day, there are no significant energy finds in Lebanon, Syria, or Jordan. No finds in Israel. The class disparity argument may, or may not, have merit, but not in this regard.

Conceptually, one might think that "oil" might be a very good reason for going to war. But in reality, it wasn't a catalyst for war directly. And not at all relative to the Future of Palestine.

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back