Israel losing its evangel support by huge numbers

Daniel Boonestein

The historical truth was that belief in the Old Testament helped the American pioneers endure and persist in their drive to settle America, a land previously occupied by wild and useless savages. Christians know that, so they automatically should recognize that the Israelis have been doing the same thing.

What bullshit. Christians are “God’s chosen”, not Jews in Israel. Jews openly reject Christ. How can you be a Christian and even think Jews are going to have favor with God?

I never understood why so many Evangelicals worship Israel.
The Jews Who Said "Give Us Barabbas" Were Hired by the Clerical Flunkies of the Romans

So an infallible God made a mistake in choosing the Jews? He might have punished them for drifting away from their faith, but He never abandoned them.

The European hereditary ruling class took over and ruined Christianity. One of their favorite weapons was to blame everything they did themselves on the Jews.

God sent Jesus to the Gentiles, not to the Jews, who were already saved through Abraham, Moses, and David.

Then God is a liar.

Understand the New Covenant, and am thankful for it. But God will never abandon the Jews. When He returns it will be to Israel. He will reside in Israel. The Jews will recognize Him this time and will weep bitter tears for having rejected Him the first time. And Christ will love and forgive them.

“And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem, a spirit of grace and mercy, so that when they look on me, on Him whom they have pierced; they shall mourn for Him, as one mourns for an only child, and weep bitterly over Him, as one weeps over a firstborn.”

Apparently, you don't understand Christ...

And lastly,

Evangelicals base their future on what John said, not Scofield. And no, Christ's return has not happened yet. I assure you, when He comes back, you'll know it. So, when do you believe this happened?

And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives,
Which faces Jerusalem on the east.
And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two,
From east to west,

Making a very large valley;
Half of the mountain shall move toward the north
And half of it toward the south.

Then you shall flee through My mountain valley,
For the mountain valley shall reach to Azal.
Yes, you shall flee
As you fled from the earthquake
In the days of Uzziah king of Judah

^End Time instructions for the Jews.
The Nanny State Rides on Scapegoats

Jesus didn't come for the Jews the first time. So they have no reason to repent at his Second Coming.

Then God is a liar.

Understand the New Covenant, and am thankful for it. But God will never abandon the Jews. When He returns it will be to Israel. He will reside in Israel. The Jews will recognize Him this time and will weep bitter tears for having rejected Him the first time. And Christ will love and forgive them.

“And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem, a spirit of grace and mercy, so that when they look on me, on Him whom they have pierced; they shall mourn for Him, as one mourns for an only child, and weep bitterly over Him, as one weeps over a firstborn.”

Apparently, you don't understand Christ...

And lastly,

Evangelicals base their future on what John said, not Scofield. And no, Christ's return has not happened yet. I assure you, when He comes back, you'll know it. So, when do you believe this happened?

And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives,
Which faces Jerusalem on the east.
And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two,
From east to west,

Making a very large valley;
Half of the mountain shall move toward the north
And half of it toward the south.

Then you shall flee through My mountain valley,
For the mountain valley shall reach to Azal.
Yes, you shall flee
As you fled from the earthquake
In the days of Uzziah king of Judah

^End Time instructions for the Jews.
And every jew who lives before then is condemned to burn in hell forever. right?

Daniel Boonestein

The historical truth was that belief in the Old Testament helped the American pioneers endure and persist in their drive to settle America, a land previously occupied by wild and useless savages. Christians know that, so they automatically should recognize that the Israelis have been doing the same thing.
"wild and useless savages"? So you support genocide.

No, no and no. With the kingdom of God comes peace. What peace do you find in Israel now??
Well, surprise, the kingdom arrived two thousand years ago.
Christians are grafted into the Jewish line.
Not so. Christians are not grafted into the "Jewish line." Gentiles are grafted into Israel (Rom 11:11-12). And Israel now is not ethnic Israel.

God sent Jesus to the Gentiles, not to the Jews, who were already saved through Abraham, Moses, and David.
Jesus didn't come for the Jews the first time. So they have no reason to repent at his Second Coming.
Jesus didn't come for Gentiles; he came for his own people.

Jesus came only for the lost sheep of the house of Israel, so he told the Syrophoenician woman (Mt 15:24).

Jesus came into the world to deliver his people from their sins (Mt 1:21).

Jesus didn't come for Gentiles; he came for his own people.

Jesus came only for the lost sheep of the house of Israel, so he told the Syrophoenician woman (Mt 15:24).

Jesus came into the world to deliver his people from their sins (Mt 1:21).
And they rejected him. Sounds like all Jews are going to hell.

You say that in the present tense. I wrote of it in the past tense. It's history.
They rejected him then, and they reject him now. According to Jesus, not accepting him as savior condemns you to hell, then, now, and all times in between. Right?

This is bad news
Evangelist are their biggest supporter and this is bad
I can only guess they have seen to many leftist American Jewish rats and associate that falsely to Israel
Isreal is(was) a people(Christ deniers---cool messiah but we didn't like what he had to say---send another one).
Not a section of stolen real estate. Those are Bolsch invaders sponsored by the scum in "gReaT"B. Snag tooth and funny hat people like Tammys Taint.
Love thy enemy but don't write checks
General L. Mee would have wiped the shit off the map about 40 minutes after the liberty"accidentally" went down.
Imagine 55 years of not a peep.
Funny. Haven't seen Sumatra or Uruguay in the "news" 10 times today ??

Forum List

Back