'Israel making threats over compensation for Jews'

Good article the islamic response should be expected-----it is based in islamic ideology and shariah law which is very definite and even specific "MUSLIMS ARE ENTITLED, NON MUSLIMS ARE NOT ENTITLED"
in fact-----islamic courts function on this fascinating basis

Please try and stay on topic rather than just rant.

This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with Islam, nor Sharia, nor Islamic courts.

As for the OP, I think this is poor poicy from Israel. Once again Israel seems more content to delay and derail settlements than commit to peaceful co-existance. I can only hope the Israeli people vote more effectively next time around.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with demanding Arab governments to take responsibility for the wrong made towards the Jews.

No connection to the Palestinians.

The Arab leadership in our homeland supported the killings of Hitler. Sorry, but that's a fact.

They did nothing, but they supported behind the curtain.

The Transfer Agreement: The Dramatic Story of the Pact Between the Third Reich and Jewish Palestine is a book written by author Edwin Black, documenting the agreement between Zionist Jews and Adolf Hitler to help create a Jewish state in Palestine, in return for an end of a global boycott of Nazi Germany that had threatened to bring it down in its first days of power.
The Transfer Agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

After the invasion of Poland and the onset of World War II in 1939, the practical continuation of the Haavara agreement became impossible. In 1940, representatives of the underground Zionist group Lehi met with von Hentig to propose direct military cooperation with the Nazis for the continuation of the transfer of European Jews to Palestine
Haavara Agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Poor Jews were of no interest to the zionists and were left to their fate
Is Jos bringing up that old NeoNazi/Islamofascist standby again. At least he is letting us know that he reads the hate sites where he found out about Edwin Black's book. No doubt he wished there was no trade for Jews and that these Jews would have died. Meanwhile, Jos, Edwin Black is tired of anti-Semites like you bringing up the same book over and over again on message boards, and he wants you to push this instead. The Farhud - Edwin Black - eBook - OverDrive® Search
Then you will learn all about what good friends the Nazis and Arabs were.

jt2

You can change the information on wikipedia easier than a politican changing his views.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x2DFnGI9Ac]Wikipedia - Israel is paying internet workers to manipulate online content - YouTube[/ame]

What's the big idea?

There big idea is, if it isn't pro-Zionist, Anti-Islamic, then it's not the truth as they have been taught and believe, And they need to change what is written to reflect their beliefs

There big idea is, if it isn't pro-Zionist, Anti-Islamic, then it's not the truth as they have been taught and believe, And they need to change what is written to reflect their beliefs

Sure, because for you, if it isn't Anti-Zionist, Anti-semitic, Pro-Palestinian, it very comfortably being brushed off as "Israeli propaganda".

What's the big idea?

Sure, because for you, if it isn't Anti-Zionist, Anti-semitic, Pro-Palestinian, it very comfortably being brushed off as "Israeli propaganda".

Whether it is pro or anti is not the criteria. It is whether it is true or not.

It depends on how you search for the truth. it finally all comes back to your opinion.

somehow when anyone mentions the fact that jews were divested of their property in shariah cesspits--------some people JUMP and call it a "threat" How is that historical fact a "threat"?

It depends on how you search for the truth. it finally all comes back to your opinion.

No really. A lot of propaganda can be proven false. That leaves opinion out of the equation.

No really. A lot of propaganda can be proven false. That leaves opinion out of the equation.

Alot of propaganda can be seen as the truth by some people who're already buying it. Only if you search for real you found out this "fact" or "saying" has no real ground. But once you buy it, you won't search for the truth, you'll simple believe it.

Alot of propaganda can be seen as the truth by some people who're already buying it. Only if you search for real you found out this "fact" or "saying" has no real ground. But once you buy it, you won't search for the truth, you'll simple believe it.

That is exactly what I am saying.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Well wadaya know. We can sometimes agree on somethin'.

Indeed, but the devil is in the details. When I present actual facts, they are rejected and people revert back to unsubstantiated propaganda.

Indeed, but the devil is in the details. When I present actual facts, they are rejected and people revert back to unsubstantiated propaganda.

You and your friends do the same when I bring out facts. See how this works?

OK, I'll bite. Give me an example of a proven fact that I do not believe.

Here is one that is proven false.

The Arabs lost the 1948 war and Israel won land.

Forum List

Back