Israel MP - Mothers of all Palestinians must be killed

But they did declare War, read the headline, check for yourself
Jewish boycott of German goods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Like a good Nazi, it's always the Joooos fault. They must be exterminated because they protested Nazi policies. And that, is an act of war.

Were you always this stupid or did you have to work on it?

Meanwhile, here are the real Nazis:

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

He's teaching you who's your own public figures.

LMFAO!

Ever since I first came here many people were trying to tell me who I am and analyze me and my belief, they also want to teach me about the Israel's law, army, and society, and Judaism - this is weird :lol:

He's teaching you who's your own public figures.

LMFAO!

Ever since I first came here many people were trying to tell me who I am and analyze me and my belief, they also want to teach me about the Israel's law, army, and society, and Judaism - this is weird :lol:

They know about Israel alot more than you and I, don't they?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Looking from the outside in, rather than looking from the inside out?

They know about Israel alot more than you and I, don't they?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Uhm good point, but sight can be misleading, eyes are the only sense that lies to you. :)

Uhm good point, but sight can be misleading, eyes are the only sense that lies to you. :)

Not only, your ears can take in information, that may not be true, but resonates with what you have been taught to believe as true

"If we'd been born where they were born and taught what they were taught, we would believe what they believe."-- A sign inside a church in Northern Ireland, explaining the origin of intolerance and hate.

Not only, your ears can take in information, that may not be true, but resonates with what you have been taught to believe as true

"If we'd been born where they were born and taught what they were taught, we would believe what they believe."-- A sign inside a church in Northern Ireland, explaining the origin of intolerance and hate.

True, all the senses can lie, But looking from the inside out provide the clearest picture rather then looking from outside in, while as an Israeli I can choose to be honest to myself or not, when you have no option but the to choose what you choose to believe in, and your reach to details is limited by your senses and later on choose if you want to be honest with yourself or not.

There comes a time when you begin see that what you first believed in, was in fact a lie to get you to react in a certain way

Inside, outside, there a still plenty of people here without a clue, who think they know it all

I see nothing bad about punishing the mothers of the ones who terrorize Israel. Ayelet Shaked said to punish the mother of the terrorists Palestinians, but of course, Press-TV will paint it like a call for genocide.

Pfft. Typical

Should we punish the mothers of the men who killed that boy Mohammed?

Yes. Let's punish innocent people. As long as they are Palestinians.

Didn't say that.

If mothers raise killers, I see no reason why they should not be punished. I didn't narrow the option to Palestinian terrorists alone.

So you are saying if your son ended up killing someone you should be punished?

NO.

I disagree. When a child reaches adulthood - he is responsible for his own choices.

Punishing his mother smacks of biblical barbarity where punishments are visited down the generations.

Not to mention why does the father get off scott free?

Or the grandparents?

Should we punish the mothers of the men who killed that boy Mohammed?

Yes. Let's punish innocent people. As long as they are Palestinians.

Didn't say that.

If mothers raise killers, I see no reason why they should not be punished. I didn't narrow the option to Palestinian terrorists alone.

NO.

I disagree. When a child reaches adulthood - he is responsible for his own choices.

Punishing his mother smacks of biblical barbarity where punishments are visited down the generations.

Or the grandparents?

This is not just a failure of parenthood when the kid smoke pot does vandalism or even kill someone over a fight or something, spot the difference - its deliberately assisting terrorist. what Shaked said, that if the mother is assisting and brainwashing kid to terrorism, I fully agree SHE is the most responsible for it.
IMHO I think its another case when the press is taking out of context words to make headlines, in Hebrew the 'go to hell' syntax is 'go die'..so go figure. :lol:
Would you hold the kid responsible for that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't say that.

NO.

Or the grandparents?

This is not just a failure of parenthood when the kid smoke pot does vandalism or even kill someone over a fight or something, spot the difference - its deliberately assisting terrorist. what Shaked said, that if the mother is assisting and brainwashing kid to terrorism, I fully agree SHE is the most responsible for it.
IMHO I think its another case when the press is taking out of context words to make headlines, in Hebrew the 'go to hell' syntax is 'go die'..so go figure. :lol:
Would you hold the kid responsible for that?

Who determines that? Who decides that the mother is responsible? Should the mother's of Mohammed's killers be killed then? Seriously?

There are a lot of fucked up parents in the world who produce fucked up kids who commit acts of murder. There are a lot of fucked up parents in the world who produce kids who - despite it - don't.

Being a bad parent - or thinking hateful thoughts - is not a crime.

Murder is, and in the end - it's the person who committed it who is responsible for his own actions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back