Israel MUST stop recieving all USA funds

In order to exercise sovereignty, you first have to have something (territory in this case) to be sovereign over. No one anywhere has to give up territorial control based solely on the claim: Right to Sovereignty.
Occupations do not acquire sovereignty.

You keep confusing military control/occupation with sovereignty.

It is inadmissible to acquire territory through the threat or use of force.
If it is “inadmissible” to acquire territory through the threat or use of force, we can agree the Hamas Charter is “inadmissible”. Or, do you make an exception for Islamic terrorists?
Hamas only operates inside its own borders.
Because every other nation keeps them out.

That's untrue. Palestinians live all over the ME and South America.
Be precise because Jordan wants to dump the Palis they let in and and Egypt wants nothing to do with them.

Just lookup the locations of the Palestinian refugees camps since 1948 for starters.. Many, many Palestinians worked in KSA in the 1950-1960s.
I just Googled "Where do Palestinians live" and once again you are full of shit.

You're a stupid belligerent.

Palestine refugees | UNRWA
A Palestine refugee camp is defined as a plot of land placed at the disposal of UNRWA by the host government to accommodate Palestine refugees and set up facilities to cater to their needs. Areas not designated as such and are not recognized as camps. However, UNRWA also maintains schools, health centres and distribution centres in areas outside the recognized camps where Palestine refugees are …

Refugee camps in Palestine | The Palestinian Center
Refugee camps in Palestine You might think that Palestinian refugees only live outside Palestine, in countries such as Jordan, Lebanon, Syria and Iraq. However, there are also refugees who live in the West
more than 1.5 million individuals, live in 58 recognized Palestine refugee camps in Jordan, Lebanon, the Syrian Arab Republic, the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, including East Jerusalem

You're a fucking idiot...
Almost 100% of the 1.5 million were allowed in to Jordan in the early 90s and Jordan still has them locked up in a refugee camp and you won't place the blame on Jordan?

Jordan is a poor country.. Nobody wants refugees. Nobody wanted the Jewish refugees either.. so they sought sanctuary in Palestine and abused the Palestiians.
You're a pathetic liar because everything you post is easily proven to be a liar or an exaggeration.

Shame on you.. The Zionists killed over 500 British Peacekeepers before Statehoo. The Jewish terror gangs organize in the 1920s.
The JOOOOS call hours before a bomb goes off.
Muslims have homosexual sex before and after a bomb goes off.

You mean like operation Sussanna or the bombing of the King David Hotel?
You must be retarded because the JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS called and warned the Brits hours before the bomb went off.

WHEN DID MUSLIMS EVER CALL AND WARN PEOPLE TO LEAVE WHERE THEY WERE?
Never
, Bitch!

In Cairo when they were pretending to be Arabs?
Are you really that much of a masochist that you don't realize everything you bring up shows how much more civilized Jews are than Muslims?
Google your crap, bitch.

Civilized? Aparthied, land theft and killing those who resist is not my idea of civilized.

In order to exercise sovereignty, you first have to have something (territory in this case) to be sovereign over. No one anywhere has to give up territorial control based solely on the claim: Right to Sovereignty.
Occupations do not acquire sovereignty.

You keep confusing military control/occupation with sovereignty.

It is inadmissible to acquire territory through the threat or use of force.
If it is “inadmissible” to acquire territory through the threat or use of force, we can agree the Hamas Charter is “inadmissible”. Or, do you make an exception for Islamic terrorists?
Hamas only operates inside its own borders.
Because every other nation keeps them out.

That's untrue. Palestinians live all over the ME and South America.
Be precise because Jordan wants to dump the Palis they let in and and Egypt wants nothing to do with them.

Just lookup the locations of the Palestinian refugees camps since 1948 for starters.. Many, many Palestinians worked in KSA in the 1950-1960s.
I just Googled "Where do Palestinians live" and once again you are full of shit.

You're a stupid belligerent.

Palestine refugees | UNRWA
A Palestine refugee camp is defined as a plot of land placed at the disposal of UNRWA by the host government to accommodate Palestine refugees and set up facilities to cater to their needs. Areas not designated as such and are not recognized as camps. However, UNRWA also maintains schools, health centres and distribution centres in areas outside the recognized camps where Palestine refugees are …

Refugee camps in Palestine | The Palestinian Center
Refugee camps in Palestine You might think that Palestinian refugees only live outside Palestine, in countries such as Jordan, Lebanon, Syria and Iraq. However, there are also refugees who live in the West
more than 1.5 million individuals, live in 58 recognized Palestine refugee camps in Jordan, Lebanon, the Syrian Arab Republic, the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, including East Jerusalem

You're a fucking idiot...
Almost 100% of the 1.5 million were allowed in to Jordan in the early 90s and Jordan still has them locked up in a refugee camp and you won't place the blame on Jordan?

Jordan is a poor country.. Nobody wants refugees. Nobody wanted the Jewish refugees either.. so they sought sanctuary in Palestine and abused the Palestiians.
You're a pathetic liar because everything you post is easily proven to be a liar or an exaggeration.

Shame on you.. The Zionists killed over 500 British Peacekeepers before Statehoo. The Jewish terror gangs organize in the 1920s.
The JOOOOS call hours before a bomb goes off.
Muslims have homosexual sex before and after a bomb goes off.

You mean like operation Sussanna or the bombing of the King David Hotel?
You must be retarded because the JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS called and warned the Brits hours before the bomb went off.

WHEN DID MUSLIMS EVER CALL AND WARN PEOPLE TO LEAVE WHERE THEY WERE?
Never
, Bitch!

In Cairo when they were pretending to be Arabs?
Are you really that much of a masochist that you don't realize everything you bring up shows how much more civilized Jews are than Muslims?
Google your crap, bitch.

Civilized? Aparthied, land theft and killing those who resist is not my idea of civilized.
Notice how I am not using Jewish propaganda sites to back up my position.

I don't know...I'm getting bored waiting for surada to post more bullshit revisionist history from FuckTheJews.org.

Because they were simply behaving like Hamas.
Hamas is an acronym of the Arabic phrase حركة المقاومة الاسلامية or Harakat al-Muqāwama al-Islāmiyya, meaning "Islamic Resistance Movement".
The Arabic word 'Hamas (حماس) means "courage" or "zeal".
The Hamas covenant interprets its name to mean "strength and bravery".

Qualities Indeependent does not have, because she is not deserving of such qualities
:)-

Because they were simply behaving like Hamas.
Hamas is an acronym of the Arabic phrase حركة المقاومة الاسلامية or Harakat al-Muqāwama al-Islāmiyya, meaning "Islamic Resistance Movement".
The Arabic word 'Hamas (حماس) means "courage" or "zeal".
The Hamas covenant interprets its name to mean "strength and bravery".

Qualities Indeependent does not have, because she is not deserving of such qualities
They were simply behaving like Hamas.

Abraham lived from 1948 - 1638 BC, that pre-dates any 700 BC occupation by those tribes.
Do you have any idea where Abraham was buried-?

Genesis 25:9 His sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah near Mamre, in the field of Ephron son of Zohar the Hittite,

Genesis 47:30 but when I rest with my fathers, carry me out of Egypt and bury me [ Israel ] where they are buried." "I will do as you say," he said. ;

Genesis 49:31 There Abraham and his wife Sarah were buried, there Isaac and his wife Rebekah were buried, and there I buried Leah.

Genesis 50:10 And they came to the threshingfloor of Atad, which is beyond Jordan, and there they mourned with a great and very sore lamentation:

Genesis 50:13 For his sons carried him [ Israel ] into the land of Canaan, and buried him in the cave of the field of Machpelah, which Abraham bought with the field for a possession of a buryingplace of Ephron the Hittite, before Mamre.

Genesis 50:14 After burying his father, Joseph returned to Egypt, together with his brothers and all the others who had gone with him to bury his father.

JGalt, I have nothing against you. Just like you I need a homeland I can call mine.
The Jewish Promised Land is the USA, get used to it and live among the rest of us in peace.
and buried him in the cave of the field of Machpelah, which Abraham bought with the field for a possession of a buryingplace
Why did he buy land that had already been given to him by the great realtor in the sky?

For the same reason you 'acquire' your wife with a ring...

in the 80s Israel was building its own National Fighter Jet named 'Lavie' plane. Long story short, The US pressed Israel to stop developing it, in its final stages, in return for annual funding Standing on3 Billion USD of which 75% can only be used in buying from the US - killing the terrific Israeli industries.

View attachment 491616

Since 2019 Israel started recieving 3.8 Billion USD - 100% of it can only be used in buying from the US.

This Aid makes us uncapble of selling Israeli weapons without the US approval - to show you how bad the aid economically to Israel - in one drone deal with Azerbaijan we sold them 5 Billion USD worth of arms. not speaking about Russia and China - there are dozens of nations the US veto and forcing us not to sell them our drones in fear of competition .

the Aid is buying the US enormous amount of control in our land - which has been used maliciously against us several times - First of all - in the terrible Oslo agreement - forcing Israel to recognize and arm the murderous terror organization of Arafat - which killed thousands of Israeli citizens in bus bombing, drive by shootings and rocket attakcs, stabbing and suicide bombings.

the Second time - Clinton tried so hard to force Israel on giving the Arabs Jerusalem and Judeah and Samaria [ all in order to get a 'nobel peace' prize ] - Practically forming a terror state 5 km of our main airport, Making Israel a 16 KM wide border country.
View attachment 491618
[Tel aviv from Judeah and Samaria. Imagine if Israel got thousdands of missiles from this strategic mountains - instead of the desertish strip of Gaza. this would happen under the Reagan, Clinton, Bush and Obama's peace deals. every single one of them wished to force Israel out of this historically Jewish lands ]

The AID completley destroys Israel's independence - and is the worst thing to happen in the alliance between Israel to the USA.

We appreciate the US [ not the modern democratic party.. tho ] and we do not wish to get your money. now listen to this.

The US aid to Israel - 3.8 Bs$ - is less than 0.8% of our GDP.

Unlike what many in the world would think - Israel could give up on the aid TODAY, and it not only would not kill our country - it would strenghten Israel - and the US -Israel relations.

Gaza wasn't Jewish.. It was Philistine..

I talk about the biblical land of Yehuda and Shomron. What the morons call 'west bank'

Sargon 2 settled 4 Arabtribes in Samaria circa 700 BC.

And Arab people conquered the entire levant in 700. why does it even matter? literally this land was Israelite hundreds of years before the exile of Judeah

You mean a thousand years later? First thing they did was invited the Jews to return to Jerusalem.

LMFAO. So I should thank the Arab invaders for Taking Jerusalem from the European invaders and keeping my people as a second class citizens? Nope. Jerusalem is mine. Judeah and Shomron are mine. and the Arabic\EUropean colonializm change absolutley nothing. we beaten the British occuption, we beaten the Arabic occupation. All the way to the Third Temple

Arabs have been in Palestine long before Islam. You all killed 500 British peacekeepers and then you all shot Count Bernadotte to death in the street after he saved 30,000 Jews from the Holocaust.

in the 80s Israel was building its own National Fighter Jet named 'Lavie' plane. Long story short, The US pressed Israel to stop developing it, in its final stages, in return for annual funding Standing on3 Billion USD of which 75% can only be used in buying from the US - killing the terrific Israeli industries.

View attachment 491616

Since 2019 Israel started recieving 3.8 Billion USD - 100% of it can only be used in buying from the US.

This Aid makes us uncapble of selling Israeli weapons without the US approval - to show you how bad the aid economically to Israel - in one drone deal with Azerbaijan we sold them 5 Billion USD worth of arms. not speaking about Russia and China - there are dozens of nations the US veto and forcing us not to sell them our drones in fear of competition .

the Aid is buying the US enormous amount of control in our land - which has been used maliciously against us several times - First of all - in the terrible Oslo agreement - forcing Israel to recognize and arm the murderous terror organization of Arafat - which killed thousands of Israeli citizens in bus bombing, drive by shootings and rocket attakcs, stabbing and suicide bombings.

the Second time - Clinton tried so hard to force Israel on giving the Arabs Jerusalem and Judeah and Samaria [ all in order to get a 'nobel peace' prize ] - Practically forming a terror state 5 km of our main airport, Making Israel a 16 KM wide border country.
View attachment 491618
[Tel aviv from Judeah and Samaria. Imagine if Israel got thousdands of missiles from this strategic mountains - instead of the desertish strip of Gaza. this would happen under the Reagan, Clinton, Bush and Obama's peace deals. every single one of them wished to force Israel out of this historically Jewish lands ]

The AID completley destroys Israel's independence - and is the worst thing to happen in the alliance between Israel to the USA.

We appreciate the US [ not the modern democratic party.. tho ] and we do not wish to get your money. now listen to this.

Unlike what many in the world would think - Israel could give up on the aid TODAY, and it not only would not kill our country - it would strenghten Israel - and the US -Israel relations.

Gaza wasn't Jewish.. It was Philistine..

Yet when Israel withdrew and left the territory to be managed by Arab Muslims, they took the concession and ramped up the killing of Jews. Also, the Philistines were a sea-people and have NO RELATIONSHIP whatever with modern Arab-Muslims. Your Palestinians were and are squatters who never owned the land during any prior era.

90% of Palestinians are descended from Jewish farmers who didn't leave Israel in the first century.

View attachment 491616

View attachment 491618

How difficult is it to establish better trade instead of war?

I don't know...I'm getting bored waiting for surada to post more bullshit revisionist history from FuckTheJews.org.
I looked for the site “FuckTheJews.org”, not that I wanted to join, just curious; but could not find it?

Were you just making this up?

Palestinians need to stop receiving help from Israel:
Be it for water, electricity, vaccines, etc. When will they start being self sufficient?

Israel's 2021 posture of deterrence has constrained the military maneuverability of Iran and Russia in Syria, and has bolstered the stability of the pro-US Hashemite regime in Jordan in the face of existential threats by Palestinian Arabs, the Muslim Brotherhood and ISIS terrorism. It has buttressed the national security of the pro-US Arab regimes in the Arabian Peninsula; has served as the first line of defense of Western democracies in the face of Islamic terrorism; and has spared the US the need to deploy additional aircraft carriers and ground divisions to the Mediterranean and the Indian Ocean.

If there were an Israel-like entity in the Persian Gulf, the US could terminate its military presence in the region.

In 2021, US-Israel relations are a mutually-beneficial two-way-street. The US makes an annual investment in – rather than extending foreign aid to – Israel, which yields to the US taxpayer an annual rate-of-return of several hundred percent.

(full article online)

View attachment 491616

View attachment 491618

Indeed,its sickening how our evil corrupt govvernment cares more about giving billions of aide to Israel instead of fixing the problems here in America.everyone of these criminal politicians involved in that putting Israel first before America needs to be tortured and then hung.

View attachment 491616

View attachment 491618

Indeed,its sickening how our evil corrupt govvernment cares more about giving billions of aide to Israel instead of fixing the problems here in America.everyone of these criminal politicians involved in that putting Israel first before America needs to be tortured and then hung.

I don't think anyone should be tortured and hung, but how about we start with stopping the USAID first?

America should most defiently block the Israeli\'palestinian'\Muslim lobbies in America. Also Al Jazeera.

Palestinians need to stop receiving help from Israel:
Zionism is a cult that will die off from lack of having babies

Israel is literally one of the nations which have highest fertility rates in the world - and highest of the developed nations [ 3.2 children for secular couple compared with 1.7 children of Average European family ]

Israel is leading ahead of most of the Arab world in terms of fertility

and the most important thing is - Israel is the only state which' fertility rates in 2021 are higher than they were 50 years ago.
and it keeps getting higher.

In the most hated by Europeans Jewish group in Israel - the settler religous ultra nationalists - 10% of Israeli population - the Average is 5-6 children per family

Forum List

Back