Israel on Sunday confiscated nearly 1,000 acres of privately owned Palestinian land near an Israeli

^^^^^^^^
Chart does not, and cannot, depict the Arab hoards that invaded from neighboring Arab lands.

True story. :cool:

It includes all migrants from 1920 thru 1946. The invading hordes that took over the place were Jewish.

^^^^^^^^
Chart does not, and cannot, depict the Arab hoards that invaded from neighboring Arab lands.

It includes all migrants from 1920 thru 1946. The invading hordes that took over the place were Jewish.

Nope. There was no way to record the illegal migration but the British official observed it.

The Jews were the legal migrants as designated by those who controled the land, the British.

Arabs invaded the land of Isrsel just like they do everywhere else.

Łand was not Arab łand for 800 years.

^^^^^^^^

Not according to the Grand Mufti

SIR L. HAMMOND: His Eminence gave us a picture of the Arabs being evicted from their land and villages being wiped out. What I want to know is, did the Government of Palestine, the Administration, acquire the land and then hand it over to the Jews?

MUFTI: In most cases the lands were acquired.

SIR L. HAMMOND: I mean forcibly acquired-compulsory acquisition as land would be acquired for public purposes?

MUFTI: No, it wasn’t.

SIR L. HAMMOND: Not taken by compulsory acquisition?

MUFTI: No.

^^^^^^^^

Nope. There was no way to record the illegal migration but the British official observed it.

The Jews were the legal migrants as designated by those who controled the land, the British.

Arabs invaded the land of Isrsel just like they do everywhere else.

Łand was not Arab łand for 800 years.

The Jews were the colonial invaders there was hardly any Christian or Muslim illegal immigration to Palestine.

"It follows that the Jewish population may now include between 50,000 and 60,000 illegal immigrants who have
settled in Palestine at any time since 1920"

A Survey of Palestine Vol. 1 page 210, para. 54

A Survey of Palestine Volume 1 Berman Jewish Policy Archive NYU Wagner

"59. The conclusion is that Arab illegal immigration for the pur poses of permanent settlement is insignificant."

A Survey of Palestine Vol. 1 page 212, para. 59

A Survey of Palestine Volume 1 Berman Jewish Policy Archive NYU Wagner

^^^^^^^^

SIR L. HAMMOND: His Eminence gave us a picture of the Arabs being evicted from their land and villages being wiped out. What I want to know is, did the Government of Palestine, the Administration, acquire the land and then hand it over to the Jews?

SIR L. HAMMOND: I mean forcibly acquired-compulsory acquisition as land would be acquired for public purposes?

Again, what does it matter that the Government of Palestinian Administration acquired the land before transferring it to the Jews? Plus they obviously didn't acquire enough as they owned less than 5% in 1943:

land ownership only.jpg

A Survey of Palestine Volume 2 Berman Jewish Policy Archive NYU Wagner

The Israeli Regime of Nut&Yahoo and his fascist Right Wing Gang is again Stealing Land from unarmed oppressed Palestinian civilians against all norms of war in todays world...The Fascist who really run the Right Wing Gang came to Israel from Mother Russia which too steals land with impunity! Its always like this with Fascists, I'm just ashamed that my American taxes have supported a state that has attacked all its neighbors in pursuit of ME military dominance...Iran with hidden nukes, Saudi Arabia on the Jihadist hit list defending it waning influence as fires are spreading all over as Populism via Islam is overthrowing Western influenced governments...

When the dust clears Israel will be in danger because above all she has wanted an East/West war; in the next generation she will get her wish if she doesn't accept a two state solution and give back what she stole beyond the Green-Line in nineteen sixty seven Land- Grab!
Israel confiscates nearly 1 000 acres of Palestinian land in the West Bank Al Jazeera America
Israel on Sunday confiscated nearly 1,000 acres of privately owned Palestinian land near an Israeli settlement south of Bethlehem in the West Bank — a move described by Israeli rights group Peace Now as “unprecedented in its scope since the 1980s."

Settlements built on Palestinian land occupied by Israel, including East Jerusalem, are deemed illegal by the United Nations. Israel’s refusal to halt their construction and expansion has at times arrested the peace process and increased resentment and distrust among Palestinians.

In a statement published on its website, Peace Now condemned the latest land confiscation and said it further damaged the chance of achieving a lasting peace between Israelis and Palestinians based on a two-state solution.

The group also said the move ran contrary to the “new diplomatic horizon” that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spoke of earlier this month, even as Israel and Hamas exchanged blows in a deadly battle that devastated the Gaza Strip.

“Peace Now views this declaration as proof that Prime Minister Netanyahu does not aspire for a new ‘Diplomatic Horizon’ but rather, he continues to put obstacles to the two state vision and promote a one state solution,” the group said.

Later on Sunday, a U.S. State Department official characterized the land confiscation as "counterproductive” and urged Israel to “reverse” its decision.

British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond echoed that call on Monday, saying the move had the potential to reignite violence between the two parties.

"This is a particularly ill-judged decision that comes at a time when the priority must be to build on the cease-fire in Gaza. It will do serious damage to Israel's standing in the international community," Hammond said.
Awwww! Tuff titty.
Naw, its not Tuff titty hosshiite, People like you and the Israeli Fascists are going to end up in the dustbin of History, give it time.

if you weren't jew-hating scum, your opinion might matter
If you had the ability to Neg. Rep you might too matter but you don't toothless Hag!

Wow. You're wrong about absolutely everything in the world.

Must suck being you.

The Israeli Regime of Nut&Yahoo and his fascist Right Wing Gang is again Stealing Land from unarmed oppressed Palestinian civilians against all norms of war in todays world...The Fascist who really run the Right Wing Gang came to Israel from Mother Russia which too steals land with impunity! Its always like this with Fascists, I'm just ashamed that my American taxes have supported a state that has attacked all its neighbors in pursuit of ME military dominance...Iran with hidden nukes, Saudi Arabia on the Jihadist hit list defending it waning influence as fires are spreading all over as Populism via Islam is overthrowing Western influenced governments...

When the dust clears Israel will be in danger because above all she has wanted an East/West war; in the next generation she will get her wish if she doesn't accept a two state solution and give back what she stole beyond the Green-Line in nineteen sixty seven Land- Grab!
Israel confiscates nearly 1 000 acres of Palestinian land in the West Bank Al Jazeera America
Israel on Sunday confiscated nearly 1,000 acres of privately owned Palestinian land near an Israeli settlement south of Bethlehem in the West Bank — a move described by Israeli rights group Peace Now as “unprecedented in its scope since the 1980s."

Settlements built on Palestinian land occupied by Israel, including East Jerusalem, are deemed illegal by the United Nations. Israel’s refusal to halt their construction and expansion has at times arrested the peace process and increased resentment and distrust among Palestinians.

In a statement published on its website, Peace Now condemned the latest land confiscation and said it further damaged the chance of achieving a lasting peace between Israelis and Palestinians based on a two-state solution.

The group also said the move ran contrary to the “new diplomatic horizon” that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spoke of earlier this month, even as Israel and Hamas exchanged blows in a deadly battle that devastated the Gaza Strip.

“Peace Now views this declaration as proof that Prime Minister Netanyahu does not aspire for a new ‘Diplomatic Horizon’ but rather, he continues to put obstacles to the two state vision and promote a one state solution,” the group said.

Later on Sunday, a U.S. State Department official characterized the land confiscation as "counterproductive” and urged Israel to “reverse” its decision.

British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond echoed that call on Monday, saying the move had the potential to reignite violence between the two parties.

"This is a particularly ill-judged decision that comes at a time when the priority must be to build on the cease-fire in Gaza. It will do serious damage to Israel's standing in the international community," Hammond said.
Awwww! Tuff titty.
Naw, its not Tuff titty hosshiite, People like you and the Israeli Fascists are going to end up in the dustbin of History, give it time.

If you had the ability to Neg. Rep you might too matter but you don't toothless Hag!

Must suck being you.
Like you would know

^^^^^^^^

From where are you quoting?

Awwww! Tuff titty.

Must suck being you.
Like you would know

I know he's wrong about everything.

and I know he's a jew-hating piece of trash.

is there anything else I opined about?

no?

good.

now quiet.

Coyote, et al,

It is a form of political leverage.

Or is this just another form of collective punishment where the innocent get punished?
(COMMENT)

Just as sanctions and embargoes, which ultimately adversely impact all citizens, is political leverage (not collective punishment), so it is with Area "C" expansion.

Economic sanctions (as a tool of foreign policy) can be used for achieving political gains; or to apply political pressure to effect change. The two key supranational bodies to adopt sanctions measures are the United Nations (“UN”) and the European Union (“EU”). But in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict, the objectives are localized and impact observable. The State of Israel appears to be expanding settlements (in Area "C") in the absence of good faith negotiations and progress relative to the "permanent status of negotiations" issues found in Article V of the Oslo Accords:
  • Jerusalem,
  • Refugees,
  • Settlements,
  • Security arrangements,
  • Borders,
  • Relations and cooperation with other neighbors, and
  • Other issues of common interest.
Sanctions tend to take the form of restrictive/coercive measures. Measures that may be economic, diplomatic or cultural (sometimes military). The objective of Area "C" expansion is a non-violent way to demonstrate that the longer the Arab Palestinians, the greater the impact will be in terms of territorial control. They concept and applications are the same.
  • The freezing of Palestinian funds.
  • The withdrawal of externally provided financial services.
  • Bans or restrictions on trade traffic.
  • Bans or restrictions on internal travel and checkpoints.
  • The expansion of Settlements.
These pressures are an attempt to:
  • Effect a change in the conduct of the Palestinian Government and leadership.
  • To place pressure on the general population of the State of Palestine, so that they population transfers that pressure onto the regime or leadership, to seriously address the "permanent status of negotiations" issues --- .
  • To deter, prevent and suppress the financing of Jihadist and Fedayeen activities through a variety of Palestinian Terrorist.
UN and EU Sanctions are very similar in nature to the objective of Israeli Settlement Expansion. Historically, the use of economic sanctions alone have a poor track record. Between 1914 and 1990, various countries imposed economic sanctions in 116 cases. They failed to achieve their stated objectives in 66 percent of those cases and were at best only partially successful in most of the rest. The Israeli approach is slightly different, with the ratchet gradually taking more and more territory, effectively reducing the nation building potential. If the expansion has no impact on the Palestinians --- than it merely adds to the capital infrastructure of Israel. If it does have an impact, the hopefully the Palestinians will be eventually persuaded to come back to the negotiating table with a mind to actually craft a workable treaty of peace on the "permanent status of negotiations" issues.

Most Respectfully,
R
\

Rocco, while I (as always) appreciate your well thought out explanations - all I can see here is it is wrong. Very wrong. And it supports the arguments of those who claim that Israel just wants to steal land. It's happening and excuses get made for it. Then, if they Palestinians fight back - they are "terrorists". :dunno:

And it isn't just the Palestinians who need to come back to the table - it's the Israeli's - with all their pre-conditions. In the meant time what is left for a state? And are non-Jews allowed to live in these new settlements? There's wrong here...and it's not just on the Palestinian side.

This is 2014 that this occurred.

I am butting into the middle of your 'point' with another poster here, but I have a point to make about this thread and you as a moderator shouldn't you protect the facts as well?

My point in regards to this thread is this. Look at the title, I will not quote it, no need. This thread was started on April 5, 2015 and the title eludes and/or implies that this is an event that happened on THAT DAY. Yet, as you so astutely acknowledge, the event actually happened (as the link in the OP provides) in 2014. Therefore IMHO the very title of this thread vs the link/facts/article provided shows that there is some serious . . . . maybe not all out lies, but certainly some serious propaganda and half truths. Think of the new person(s).

Once I looked at those facts, this whole thread meant nothing to me and re-enforced why I have taken my position against any Palestinian state at all. Unless they stop all threats of violence and declare a non-violent independent state RIGHT NOW IN WHAT THEY HAVE. That in my mind is their only hope.

And back to the facts, it is threads like this that have half truths and such that I 'learned' from to have my views now.

What is odd for me is that you, Coyote, who seem to try to be neutral, and as a mod, allow these half truths and back those who continue to post them.

This is 2014 that this occurred.

I am butting into the middle of your 'point' with another poster here, but I have a point to make about this thread and you as a moderator shouldn't you protect the facts as well?

My point in regards to this thread is this. Look at the title, I will not quote it, no need. This thread was started on April 5, 2015 and the title eludes and/or implies that this is an event that happened on THAT DAY. Yet, as you so astutely acknowledge, the event actually happened (as the link in the OP provides) in 2014. Therefore IMHO the very title of this thread vs the link/facts/article provided shows that there is some serious . . . . maybe not all out lies, but certainly some serious propaganda and half truths. Think of the new person(s).

Once I looked at those facts, this whole thread meant nothing to me and re-enforced why I have taken my position against any Palestinian state at all. Unless they stop all threats of violence and declare a non-violent independent state RIGHT NOW IN WHAT THEY HAVE. That in my mind is their only hope.

And back to the facts, it is threads like this that have half truths and such that I 'learned' from to have my views now.

What is odd for me is that you, Coyote, who seem to try to be neutral, and as a mod, allow these half truths and back those who continue to post them.

I'm going to answer this succinctly. I wear two hats. One is my red hat (moderator) and one is my member hat (multi colors). I have no obligation to be neutral. I am no more neutral than you are.

I am pro-Palestinian, but not unconditionally. An as a member I will post my views as I see them. Threads evolve far faster than I am online to participate and I do not and will not read everything or answer everything.

I am NOT neutral.

I post in Politics as a liberal. I post in Environment as someone who believes climate change is anthropogenic. I post in a variety of places with a distinctly non-neutral point of view and there is nothing that requires me to be "neutral" in my views as a members.

There are a lot of half truths and lies posted and every time someone asks me why I don't counter them or why I'm not "neutral" - my question is why don't you or why aren't you?

#234 Coyote that is fair enough. I am not a mod here, nor am I in charge of how moderation is done here.

And that is all I will say. Well, no. Well yes, since it will not get me anywhere's anyways.

You just go ahead and wear whatever hat suits your narrative at the time . ... . . . .

Coyote, et al,

Yes --- this is your position; the position held by many.

Coyote, et al,

Or is this just another form of collective punishment where the innocent get punished?
(COMMENT)

Just as sanctions and embargoes, which ultimately adversely impact all citizens, is political leverage (not collective punishment), so it is with Area "C" expansion.

Economic sanctions (as a tool of foreign policy) can be used for achieving political gains; or to apply political pressure to effect change. The two key supranational bodies to adopt sanctions measures are the United Nations (“UN”) and the European Union (“EU”). But in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict, the objectives are localized and impact observable. The State of Israel appears to be expanding settlements (in Area "C") in the absence of good faith negotiations and progress relative to the "permanent status of negotiations" issues found in Article V of the Oslo Accords:
  • Jerusalem,
  • Refugees,
  • Settlements,
  • Security arrangements,
  • Borders,
Sanctions tend to take the form of restrictive/coercive measures. Measures that may be economic, diplomatic or cultural (sometimes military). The objective of Area "C" expansion is a non-violent way to demonstrate that the longer the Arab Palestinians, the greater the impact will be in terms of territorial control. They concept and applications are the same.
  • To place pressure on the general population of the State of Palestine, so that they population transfers that pressure onto the regime or leadership, to seriously address the "permanent status of negotiations" issues --- .
  • To deter, prevent and suppress the financing of Jihadist and Fedayeen activities through a variety of Palestinian Terrorist.
UN and EU Sanctions are very similar in nature to the objective of Israeli Settlement Expansion. Historically, the use of economic sanctions alone have a poor track record. Between 1914 and 1990, various countries imposed economic sanctions in 116 cases. They failed to achieve their stated objectives in 66 percent of those cases and were at best only partially successful in most of the rest. The Israeli approach is slightly different, with the ratchet gradually taking more and more territory, effectively reducing the nation building potential. If the expansion has no impact on the Palestinians --- than it merely adds to the capital infrastructure of Israel. If it does have an impact, the hopefully the Palestinians will be eventually persuaded to come back to the negotiating table with a mind to actually craft a workable treaty of peace on the "permanent status of negotiations" issues.

Most Respectfully,
R
\

Rocco, while I (as always) appreciate your well thought out explanations - all I can see here is it is wrong. Very wrong. And it supports the arguments of those who claim that Israel just wants to steal land. It's happening and excuses get made for it. Then, if they Palestinians fight back - they are "terrorists". :dunno:

And it isn't just the Palestinians who need to come back to the table - it's the Israeli's - with all their pre-conditions. In the meant time what is left for a state? And are non-Jews allowed to live in these new settlements? There's wrong here...and it's not just on the Palestinian side.
(COMMENT)

If this strategy --- at some point --- pressures the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) to the negotiating table --- then the strategy was successful; and the Palestinian will begin to repatriate Area "C" Israeli controlled territory.

If the HoAP never comes to the table, and the status quo remains with progressively more Area "C" ground coming under Israeli infrastructure improvements, then that is a positive economic impact; and the HoAP is still contained and quarantined for security purposes.

Most Respectfully,
R

#234 Coyote that is fair enough. I am not a mod here, nor am I in charge of how moderation is done here.

And that is all I will say. Well, no. Well yes, since it will not get me anywhere's anyways.

You just go ahead and wear whatever hat suits your narrative at the time . ... . . . .

Teddy, I don't know what you mean here. As a member I can and will post my views and have no obligation to be neutral.

If you have an issue with moderation - that is something else. PM me or one of the others or report the violative post.

Lying is not against the rules - if it were, we'd have very few posters here...ya think?

Coyote, et al,

Yes --- this is your position; the position held by many.

Coyote, et al,

(COMMENT)

• Jerusalem,
  • Refugees,
  • Settlements,
  • Security arrangements,
  • Borders,

Most Respectfully,
R
\

(COMMENT)

If this strategy --- at some point --- pressures the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) to the negotiating table --- then the strategy was successful; and the Palestinian will begin to repatriate Area "C" Israeli controlled territory.

If the HoAP never comes to the table, and the status quo remains with progressively more Area "C" ground coming under Israeli infrastructure improvements, then that is a positive economic impact; and the HoAP is still contained and quarantined for security purposes.

Most Respectfully,
R

Do you feel this is right and just Rocco?

The Israeli's demand "Pre-Conditions to Peace" that the Palestinians must accept while simultaneously rejecting the Palestinians pre-conditions. Netanyahu made one honest comment in his campaign - he has no intention, and never had any intention of a two state solution.

Where does that leave things for the Palestinians?

graph.jpg

Continued attacks against Israel by Hamas makes Peace Impossible.

Hams, Hezballah, the Muslim Brotherhood, Iran, and etc. refusing to accept Israel's right to exist makes Peace Impossible.

There will never be Peace under these conditions............

NEVER.

Would not prove anything apart from you will believe anything as long as it Racially abuses the Jews.
You're doing everything you can to get people to believe such non-sense. It doesn't matter what the issue is, or what the subject is about, your response is always the same. Do you not realize how stupid you look giving the same answer for any question?

Forum List

Back