Israel put on notice about West Bank by the US....

Oh boy! Youuuuu better not! OOOh we are gonna be soooo mad at you!!! Youuuu!
Stop.
At the end of the day who do we still send ~$3B/Y to?...Israel. Show me the money spigot being shut and then we can talk serious.

5dec0d34793da5e38706b8c291180d8b.jpg

Stop.
At the end of the day who do we still send ~$3B/Y to?...Israel. Show me the money spigot being shut and then we can talk serious.

View attachment 116722
Exactly and supposedly we are cutting foreign aid off I will believe it when I see it actually happen.
Stop.

View attachment 116722

Can you possibly be more anti-Semitic?

He and I are just as anti Jew as you are pro Jew...get over it.

Stop.

View attachment 116722

We (royal we...America...WE) have given Israel, on average $3B per year for the past 30 years. This is a country which boasts a multi billion dollar DEFENSE component (20% of GDP FY 15). They are a net exporter of arms and defense systems. This is a first world nation (top 50 economy by GDP) with schools, hospitals & universities all ranking near the top in their region. $3B...per year...every year.
Why?
Oh! Oh! but I am the anti-semite for pointing out the obvious!
YOU are a balless...spineless, cuck!...now go pick up Jew foreskins with the other cucks.

Stop.

View attachment 116722

How is wanting to cut off funding make one anti-Semitic?
"you don't want to be my daddy anymore. You hate my heritage bbbbbbbblllllllllaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh"

Anti sementic and anti sementicism needs to be dealt with. Very troubling racism is tolerated. Even if it is racism against Whitey! Goyem are just animals, though somewhat more intelligent, better looking, better performing and have less inbred diseases, and don't control the 47th Street diamond district. Do the math!

Stop.

View attachment 116722

How is wanting to cut off funding make one anti-Semitic?
"you don't want to be my daddy anymore. You hate my heritage bbbbbbbblllllllllaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh"

We need your shekels or the schwarze arabs will over run us Goy! Please dont pay any attention to those tanks, helicopters...or..ahem..'cough nukes cough' in the background of course...please help Goy!

Anti sementic and anti sementicism needs to be dealt with. Very troubling racism is tolerated.
Yeah..so stop voting for political cucks who spread their arse cheeks for AIPAC!
disclaimer: This would require removing 430 of the 435 members of congress.

Stop.

View attachment 116722

I'm sure he's a Trump voter.
No...i did not vote for Trump but I do support many of his policies. I feel this one is little more than lip service however.

Stop.

View attachment 116722

I'm sure he's a Trump voter.
you don't mind feeding Israel billions of dollars every year for weapons while our own people suffer from lack of food and shelter?
Must be a war mongering globalist voter.

Forum List

Back