Israel refuses entry to Human Rights Watch... AGAIN!

louie888

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
Human Rights Watch

Now why would the poor little victim be scared to let a well respected, unbiased human rights group over their never demarcated borders? I'll give you each three guesses, but the first two don't count lol.

These shitbags must be stopped or at least make an effort to conform not only to international law, but also to a basic moral code that seems obvious to the rest of the world.

Human Rights Watch

Now why would the poor little victim be scared to let a well respected, unbiased human rights group over their never demarcated borders? I'll give you each three guesses, but the first two don't count lol.

These shitbags must be stopped or at least make an effort to conform not only to international law, but also to a basic moral code that seems obvious to the rest of the world.

scared to let a well respected, unbiased human rights group

I think I've spotted your confusion.

Human Rights Watch

f6a0a88291157b46c8fad2ab73322584.jpg

Let's see, North Korea, Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Egypt and Cuba see HRW as an enemy organization and have banned them. Interesting that Israel is part of that group.

Let's see, North Korea, Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Egypt and Cuba see HRW as an enemy organization and have banned them. Interesting that Israel is part of that group.

Let's see, hoping to promote a conspiracy theory.

Where has Israel accused HRW of being "an enemy organization"?

Really, Bunky. You just invent news as you go.

Human Rights Watch

Your keyboard gee-had of none is so silly. .

...Where has Israel accused HRW of being "an enemy organization"?...
One of your likeminded idiots above:

Israel should let enemy organizations in, you say. It makes perfect sense, you say.

At least read the thread you are replying to, hon.

Israel should let enemy organizations in, you say. It makes perfect sense, you say.

Human Rights Watch? :laugh2:

Every time I listen to you morons I break out in uncontrollable laughter.

...Where has Israel accused HRW of being "an enemy organization"?...
One of your likeminded idiots above:

At least read the thread you are replying to, hon.

That was one of your fellow converts.

At least read the blustering regarding the threads you are spamming.

A well respected, unbiased human rights group except when it comes to the Jews.

On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves.
Uhhhhh... just maybe it's because of Israel's ongoing...

Genocide in Gaza
Ilan Pappe

rafah-funeral-29aug483.jpg

Relatives of Salameh Abu Edwan mourn during his funeral in Rafah refugee camp, southern Gaza Strip, 29 August 2006. (MaanImages/Hatem Omar)

A genocide is taking place in Gaza. This morning, 2 September, another three citizens of Gaza were killed and a whole family wounded in Beit Hanoun. This is the morning reap, before the end of day many more will be massacred. An average of eight Palestinian die daily in the Israeli attacks on the Strip. Most of them are children. Hundreds are maimed, wounded and paralyzed....

Genocide in Gaza

On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves.

Genocide in Gaza
Ilan Pappe

Relatives of Salameh Abu Edwan mourn during his funeral in Rafah refugee camp, southern Gaza Strip, 29 August 2006. (MaanImages/Hatem Omar)

A genocide is taking place in Gaza. This morning, 2 September, another three citizens of Gaza were killed and a whole family wounded in Beit Hanoun. This is the morning reap, before the end of day many more will be massacred. An average of eight Palestinian die daily in the Israeli attacks on the Strip. Most of them are children. Hundreds are maimed, wounded and paralyzed....

Genocide in Gaza

another three citizens of Gaza were killed

It's clear, with numbers that high, Gaza will be empty any day now.

Human Rights Watch

As they say, if you're getting "shot at" from all sides you must be doing something right in the first place.

Genocide in Gaza
Ilan Pappe

Genocide in Gaza

Genocide in Gaza

Converts and their goofy slogans.

Human Rights Watch

As they say, if you're getting "shot at" from all sides you must be doing something right in the first place.

As they say: "we love death more than you love life"

It's one of many slogans used by the Islamist Death Cult.

How about this classic: "open the gates of hell"

You are simply rehashing very stereotypical islamist propaganda, with all the usual players as your boogeyman. I believe the anger and frustration on your part is a pathology that fits in with islamism. I’ll note however that the “Angry Islamist” thing is getting old. Your frustrations are due to someone challenging your opinions to which you respond with shocked surprise buttressed by silly cliches’ and slogans. Whatever the reason for using such, your preference for slogans and clichés are all very dated.

Forum List

Back