Israel rejects "Hope and Change"

Look, crazy lady. Don't you EVER call me a whore again. Just be grateful you weren't standing in front of me when you said that vulgar comment.

fuck you, WHORE

Crazy old biddy. :D You couldn't even be a whore if you wanted because no one would want your ugly old demented arse.

OH???? really????----do you understand the definition of the word
"DEMENTED"? feel free to ask
questions

If you had a brain, you would realize that this information works to YOUR advantage, you demented old hag. It proves that today's "palestinians" are actually descendants of the original Jewish people who inhabited the area. :cuckoo:

no it doesn't. If you had a brain, you would know that there was no time in the
history of ISRAEL/JUDEA that ALL the population was jewish. Way back in the time of the origin of "the Hebrews"-----there were other people -----of course ---all to varying degrees INTERBRED . In fact if you could read and bothered to read the bible------you would find that fact recorded therein. The data simply does not DEMONSTRATE what you claimed it
demonstrates or that the COMPUTER BOY is trying to "prove". Computer genius is being silly. My computer genius brother-----would not get it either----he is afraid of raw eggs------too much
BIOLOGY

Sorry, I suppose you will have to take that up with REAL geneticists who say otherwise. Perhaps you should call them and call them whores or something? :cuckoo:

just when did it happen that a BUNCH OF JEWISH PEOPLE FROM EUROPE showed up on "their" LAND???

Right after WWII. They weren't keen on it before then... but afterwards...

learn some history-----jews had been living in the area long before "arabs" showed up and continued to do so----
n the 1800s jews began to BUY land from the owners------the TURKS --
--in fact arabs owned virtually no land-----they were just THERE ----sometimes
as tenant farmers and sometimes as squatters. The violence against jews by arab muslims was nothing NEW in the 1940s It was not even new in te 1920s ------In the middle east it was not even confined to palestine

fuck you, WHORE

Crazy old biddy. :D You couldn't even be a whore if you wanted because no one would want your ugly old demented arse.

questions

If you had a brain, you would realize that this information works to YOUR advantage, you demented old hag. It proves that today's "palestinians" are actually descendants of the original Jewish people who inhabited the area. :cuckoo:

history of ISRAEL/JUDEA that ALL the population was jewish. Way back in the time of the origin of "the Hebrews"-----there were other people -----of course ---all to varying degrees INTERBRED . In fact if you could read and bothered to read the bible------you would find that fact recorded therein. The data simply does not DEMONSTRATE what you claimed it
demonstrates or that the COMPUTER BOY is trying to "prove". Computer genius is being silly. My computer genius brother-----would not get it either----he is afraid of raw eggs------too much
BIOLOGY

Sorry, I suppose you will have to take that up with REAL geneticists who say otherwise. Perhaps you should call them and call them whores or something? :cuckoo:

I read your citations-----you simply do not
understand them. Don't worry-----most people don't. Some people find the study of genetics VERY DIFFICULT. Did you pass high school geometry?

questions

BIOLOGY

understand them. Don't worry-----most people don't. Some people find the study of genetics VERY DIFFICULT. Did you pass high school geometry?

No, it's you that is misunderstanding. Perhaps that happened when you, as a brain surgeon, performed that frontal lobotomy on yourself. :lol:

questions

BIOLOGY

I mean really, do you not understand what this information means? It means that the "palestinian people" are descendants of the Jews who originally inhabited the area.

Or maybe you are just a hateful ignorant person?

questions

BIOLOGY

I mean really, do you not understand what this information means? It means that the "palestinian people" are descendants of the Jews who originally inhabited the area.

No I am a person who understands population genetics. I was studying it---before you were born-------I also know a bit about English and history As to the people who INHABITED Palestine-----depending on what you want to call
"PALESTINE" which is actually a lot
more than just what is today "Israel"----
LOTS OF DIFFERENT people inhabited
Palestine. ----even in ancient times.
You seem to be working on the notion that
only JEWS lived there-----so that anything today living there with genetic link were,
at one time, Jews-------nope--not true. In fact ----even before islam was invented----there were Bedouins FROM
ARABIA-----in the Negev desert and in Sinai WAY BACK THEN. In fact even before islam was invented----there were ARABS from Arabia in SUDAN. You are missing the fact that the whole area is traversable-------they had camels and boats------it just takes a tiny little boat trip
on a tiny boat to get all the way from Yemen to Ethiopia and thence all of Africa. In fact------a good swimmer could
probably swim it.

BIOLOGY

No I am a person who understands population genetics. I was studying it---before you were born-------I also know a bit about English and history As to the people who INHABITED Palestine-----depending on what you want to call
only JEWS lived there-----so that anything today living there with genetic link were,
at one time, Jews-------nope--not true. In fact ----even before islam was invented----there were Bedouins FROM
ARABIA-----in the Negev desert and in Sinai WAY BACK THEN. In fact even before islam was invented----there were ARABS from Arabia in SUDAN. You are missing the fact that the whole area is traversable-------they had camels and boats------it just takes a tiny little boat trip
on a tiny boat to get all the way from Yemen to Ethiopia and thence all of Africa. In fact------a good swimmer could
probably swim it.

That is not the story the genetics tell when it comes to the "palestinians." Now, you need to calm down and stop with your knee jerk reactions and realize what this data implies.

It implies that the land was originally inhabited by the Jewish people. When Islam came into play, SOME of those Jews converted to Islam under pressure of Islam, "convert or die" (palestinian peoples of today). Some DID NOT convert and also remained in the area and remained faithful to their Jewish religion which implies that there was never any "palestine." These were once JEWISH people who converted to Islam to save their own butts. According to genetics, they share a blood line and it's VERY close too with only LITTLE difference with some with more "Arab" due to mixing. However, they are ALL descended from the original Jewish people who inhabited the area.

Maybe instead of freaking out and having knee jerk reactions, you should look at the data and what it implies . . . hmmm? That's better than acting like a crazy woman and calling people "whores." Don't you think?

BIOLOGY

probably swim it.

That is not the story the genetics tell when it comes to the "palestinians." Now, you need to calm down and stop with your knee jerk reactions and realize what this data implies.

It implies that the land was originally inhabited by the Jewish people. When Islam came into play, SOME of those Jews converted to Islam under pressure of Islam, "convert or die" (palestinian peoples of today). Some DID NOT convert and also remained in the area and remained faithful to their Jewish religion which implies that there was never any "palestine." These were once JEWISH people who converted to Islam to save their own butts. According to genetics, they share a blood line and it's VERY close too with only LITTLE difference with some with more "Arab" due to mixing. However, they are ALL descended from the original Jewish people who inhabited the area.

Maybe instead of freaking out and having knee jerk reactions, you should look at the data and what it implies . . . hmmm? That's better than acting like a crazy woman and calling people "whores." Don't you think?

the data does not come close to that which you have said. I have no KNEE
JERK response The population of the area did not ARISE de novo-----2500
years ago. You have no concept. who are you calling "crazy" you STINKING FILTHY WHORE? As to "saving one's butt"------of course----lots-----so? what else is new?-----my own mother-in-law had to escape child confiscation in a shariah shit hole-----a mere 80 years ago----people who rape and enslave always get their genes mixed into the population ----
Right now the YAZIDI people-----who are actually a kind of "race" in Iraq since they do not intermarry------are getting their genes MIXED UP too. None of these realities support your idiot notion that the
arab muslim Palestinians of today are "DESCENDANTS" of jews who you seem to imagine fell onto Palestine from the sky-----20,000 years ago-----and BECAME THE JEWISH NATION-----sitting around waiting for the arab muslim INVASION----
at which time a whole bunch of them
converted to islam ------as the founders of the people today called PALESTINIANS. Your reconstruction is sheer nonsense In fact, genetic admixture was already taking place between jews and the people of Arabia and Yemen and Ethiopia LONG BEFORE islam was invented-------There are lots of genetic studies-----this stuff has been very active for the past 40 years

probably swim it.

years ago. You have no concept. who are you calling "crazy" you STINKING FILTHY WHORE? As to "saving one's butt"------of course----lots-----so? what else is new?-----my own mother-in-law had to escape child confiscation in a shariah shit hole-----a mere 80 years ago----people who rape and enslave always get their genes mixed into the population ----
Right now the YAZIDI people-----who are actually a kind of "race" in Iraq since they do not intermarry------are getting their genes MIXED UP too. None of these realities support your idiot notion that the
arab muslim Palestinians of today are "DESCENDANTS" of jews who you seem to imagine fell onto Palestine from the sky-----20,000 years ago-----and BECAME THE JEWISH NATION-----sitting around waiting for the arab muslim INVASION----
converted to islam ------as the founders of the people today called PALESTINIANS. Your reconstruction is sheer nonsense In fact, genetic admixture was already taking place between jews and the people of Arabia and Yemen and Ethiopia LONG BEFORE islam was invented-------There are lots of genetic studies-----this stuff has been very active for the past 40 years

You're a crazy lady. Thanks for proving it.

probably swim it.

Your post above is nothing but nonsensical rantings of a mad person.

probably swim it.

"crazy" is not a diagnosis You were trying to demonstrate your understanding
of science. A 'proof' is a technical issue. I can help you------Long ago I
used to tutor really hopeless cases. Feel free to ask questions

probably swim it.

Okay, psychotic lady. Better? Or nutter butter maybe?

This is not MY reconstruction. It is from a respected geneticist from the University of Arizona. Go call him and call him names, nutter butter.

probably swim it.

This is not MY reconstruction. It is from a respected geneticist from the University of Arizona. Go call him and call him names, nutter butter.
Nope, I am agnostic.

But i never see you here taking Christians to task for their superstition, homophobia or misogyny.

I don't see Christians doing the things Islam does. And you would be wrong anyways, I have PLENTY of arguments with Christians here. Plenty of them hate me. :p

why would anyone hate charming little you? BTW I cannot find that University of Arizona genius geneticist
citation you mentioned-----could you repost it please. My very own brother---astro physicist used to be stationed there
(another brother----I got lots----I IS THE ONLY GIRL)

Nope, I am agnostic.

But i never see you here taking Christians to task for their superstition, homophobia or misogyny.

I don't see Christians doing the things Islam does. And you would be wrong anyways, I have PLENTY of arguments with Christians here. Plenty of them hate me. :p

why would anyone hate charming little you? BTW I cannot find that University of Arizona genius geneticist
citation you mentioned-----could you repost it please. My very own brother---astro physicist used to be stationed there

It's in the link, genius. His name is Michael Hammer from the Uni of Arizona.

Nope, I am agnostic.

what link, idiot-----I don't find it ----looking back on your genius posts

Nope, I am agnostic.

what link, idiot-----I don't find it ----looking back on your genius posts

Here, now you can go call him a whore and other such niceties, being the nice old woman that you are. :)

The shared genetic heritage of Jews and Palestinians

Forum List

Back