Israel rejects "Hope and Change"

"crazy" is not a diagnosis You were trying to demonstrate your understanding
of science. A 'proof' is a technical issue. I can help you------Long ago I
used to tutor really hopeless cases. Feel free to ask questions

Okay, psychotic lady. Better? Or nutter butter maybe?

This is not MY reconstruction. It is from a respected geneticist from the University of Arizona. Go call him and call him names, nutter butter.
But i never see you here taking Christians to task for their superstition, homophobia or misogyny.

I don't see Christians doing the things Islam does. And you would be wrong anyways, I have PLENTY of arguments with Christians here. Plenty of them hate me. :p

why would anyone hate charming little you? BTW I cannot find that University of Arizona genius geneticist
citation you mentioned-----could you repost it please. My very own brother---astro physicist used to be stationed there
(another brother----I got lots----I IS THE ONLY GIRL)

It's in the link, genius. His name is Michael Hammer from the Uni of Arizona.

what link, idiot-----I don't find it ----looking back on your genius posts

Here, now you can go call him a whore and other such niceties, being the nice old woman that you are. :)

The shared genetic heritage of Jews and Palestinians

The very correct conclusion----copied directly from the article you cited>>>>

*****Jews and Palestinian Arabs are blood brothers – although this close genetic relationship probably stems from pre-Judaic times, rather than any more recent conversion of Palestinian Jews to Islam**** '

see? Hammer and I were right and you are wrong
It's ok I understand----population genetics confuses lots of people

Okay, psychotic lady. Better? Or nutter butter maybe?

This is not MY reconstruction. It is from a respected geneticist from the University of Arizona. Go call him and call him names, nutter butter.
I don't see Christians doing the things Islam does. And you would be wrong anyways, I have PLENTY of arguments with Christians here. Plenty of them hate me. :p

why would anyone hate charming little you? BTW I cannot find that University of Arizona genius geneticist
citation you mentioned-----could you repost it please. My very own brother---astro physicist used to be stationed there

Here, now you can go call him a whore and other such niceties, being the nice old woman that you are. :)

*****Jews and Palestinian Arabs are blood brothers – although this close genetic relationship probably stems from pre-Judaic times, rather than any more recent conversion of Palestinian Jews to Islam**** '

I never claimed otherwise. That is exactly what I said. Jews who populated the region in ANCIENT times I said.

I never claimed otherwise. That is exactly what I said. Jews who populated the region in ANCIENT times I said.

take a DEEP BREATH and read the citation again. He wrote that the genetic admixture took place in PRE-JUDAIC TIMES -----I will help----that means BEFORE JUDAISM EXISTED------your
interpretation was that EXISTING JEWS SIMPLY CONVERTED TO ISLAM AND BECAME THE FOREBEARS OF TODAY's "Palestinians"-------I and Hammer----dispute YOUR CLAIM

take a DEEP BREATH and read the citation again. He wrote that the genetic admixture took place in PRE-JUDAIC TIMES -----I will help----that means BEFORE JUDAISM EXISTED------your
interpretation was that EXISTING JEWS SIMPLY CONVERTED TO ISLAM AND BECAME THE FOREBEARS OF TODAY's "Palestinians"-------I and Hammer----dispute YOUR CLAIM

That is exactly what I said. Am I going to have repost my post for you? Or are you really this stupid?

I said ANCIENT Jews. And no he did not say pre-Judaic times. It specifically says this . . . and note the bold part.

Palestinians are descended from Jews. Apparently, he thinks that proving this will help to stop the bloodshed. His idea is that modern Jews are descended from emigration in the first few centuries of the Christian era. The Jews who stayed put in Palestine converted to Islam, and became Palestinian Arabs. There’s hope that genetic tests might be able to prove this. - See more at: The shared genetic heritage of Jews and Palestinians

That is exactly what I said. Am I going to have repost my post for you? Or are you really this stupid?

go right ahead and repost your idiot post in which you claimed that the founders of today's "PALESTINIAN PEOPLE" were jews living in Palestine who converted to islam -------and tell me that you really MEANT something else

go right ahead and repost your idiot post in which you claimed that the founders of today's "PALESTINIAN PEOPLE" were jews living in Palestine who converted to islam -------and tell me that you really MEANT something else

That is exactly what it says in my link, demented old woman.

They found that Jewish lineages essentially bracket Muslim Kurds, but they were also very closely related to Palestinians. In fact, what their analysis suggested was that Palestinians were identical to Jews, but with a small mix of Arab genes – what you would expect if they were originally from the same stock, but that Palestinians had mixed a little with Arab immigrants. - See more at: The shared genetic heritage of Jews and Palestinians

More for irosie91 . . . from the link.

We propose that the Y chromosomes in Palestinian Arabs and Bedouin represent, to a large extent, early lineages derived from the Neolithic inhabitants of the area and additional lineages from more-recent population movements. The early lineages are part of the common chromosome pool shared with Jews (Nebel et al. 2000). According to our working model, the more-recent migrations were mostly from the Arabian Peninsula… - See more at: The shared genetic heritage of Jews and Palestinians

I said ANCIENT Jews. And no he did not say pre-Judaic times. It specifically says this . . . and note the bold part.

Palestinians are descended from Jews. Apparently, he thinks that proving this will help to stop the bloodshed. His idea is that modern Jews are descended from emigration in the first few centuries of the Christian era. The Jews who stayed put in Palestine converted to Islam, and became Palestinian Arabs. There’s hope that genetic tests might be able to prove this. - See more at: The shared genetic heritage of Jews and Palestinians

Try again DIRTY LIAR----you claimed a genius geneticist from the top notch U. of Arizona -----made the claim-----your present citation is some idiot computer programmer who has no grasp on genetics who wants to "PROVE" that present day "Palestinians" are descended from jews who converted to islam some time ----in the 8th century----
after muslims INVADED Palestine-----try to cope with the fact that you are------very confused-----one of your problems is that you do not know history -----another is that you do not know English. Jews could not have "converted to islam" before islam existed. and certainly not before JUDAISM existed-----Hammer makes sense------you do not

Try again DIRTY LIAR----you claimed a genius geneticist from the top notch U. of Arizona -----made the claim-----your present citation is some idiot computer programmer who has no grasp on genetics who wants to "PROVE" that present day "Palestinians" are descended from jews who converted to islam some time ----in the 8th century----
after muslims INVADED Palestine-----try to cope with the fact that you are------very confused-----one of your problems is that you do not know history -----another is that you do not know English. Jews could not have "converted to islam" before islam existed. and certainly not before JUDAISM existed-----Hammer makes sense------you do not

No, you are wrong AGAIN, crazy old woman.

The classic study dates to 2000, from a team lead by Michael Hammer of University of Arizona. They looked at Y-chromosome haplotypes – this is the genetic material passed from father to son down the generations.

What they revealed was that Arabs and Jews are essentially a single population, and that Palestinians are slap bang in the middle of the different Jewish populations (as shown in this figure).

Another team, lead by Almut Nebel at the Hebrew University, Jerusalem, took a closer look in 2001. They found that Jewish lineages essentially bracket Muslim Kurds, but they were also very closely related to Palestinians. In fact, what their analysis suggested was that Palestinians were identical to Jews, but with a small mix of Arab genes – what you would expect if they were originally from the same stock, but that Palestinians had mixed a little with Arab immigrants.

- See more at: The shared genetic heritage of Jews and Palestinians

We propose that the Y chromosomes in Palestinian Arabs and Bedouin represent, to a large extent, early lineages derived from the Neolithic inhabitants of the area and additional lineages from more-recent population movements. The early lineages are part of the common chromosome pool shared with Jews (Nebel et al. 2000). According to our working model, the more-recent migrations were mostly from the Arabian Peninsula… - See more at: The shared genetic heritage of Jews and Palestinians

TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND TRY TO COPE------YOU WENT BACK TO DESCRIBING GENETIC ADMIXING BEFORE EITHER JUDAISM OR ISLAM EXISTED. AND THAT IS ALL THERE IS TO IT-------GENETIC ADMIXING OF THE PEOPLE OF THE LEVANT-----THANKS FOR CONFIRMING THAT YOU ARE A VERY CONFUSED PERSON----It is ok lots of people are. The NEOLITHIC ERA is something like 10,000 year ago-----not 1200 year ago

TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND TRY TO COPE------YOU WENT BACK TO DESCRIBING GENETIC ADMIXING BEFORE EITHER JUDAISM OR ISLAM EXISTED. AND THAT IS ALL THERE IS TO IT-------GENETIC ADMIXING OF THE PEOPLE OF THE LEVANT-----THANKS FOR CONFIRMING THAT YOU ARE A VERY CONFUSED PERSON----It is ok lots of people are. The NEOLITHIC ERA is something like 10,000 year ago-----not 1200 year ago

Look, you nutty old bat, take it up with the REAL geneticists. I'm just the messenger. I never said "how long ago." I said ancient times.

If anyone needs to cope, it would be you. You are batshit crazy. :lol: Go call the geneticists. Tell them they're whores. :slap:

remember ----neo lithic era-----10,000 years ago------before either Judaism or Islam existed --------10,000 years ago-----today:s jews and the arab muslims of the levant-----have common ancestry-------I never denied that fact but you and your fellow islamo Nazis have VIGOROUSLY-------for decades----actually for more than 100 years,

LONG before muhummad and even long before Abraham

remember ----neo lithic era-----10,000 years ago------before either Judaism or Islam existed --------10,000 years ago-----today:s jews and the arab muslims of the levant-----have common ancestry-------I never denied that fact but you and your fellow islamo Nazis have VIGOROUSLY-------for decades----actually for more than 100 years,

It also says from more recent times, or did you ignore that little factoid?

Look, you nutty old bat, take it up with the REAL geneticists. I'm just the messenger. I never said "how long ago." I said ancient times.

If anyone needs to cope, it would be you. You are batshit crazy. :lol: Go call the geneticists. Tell them they're whores. :slap:

try again-----your geniuses SPECIFIED---NEOLITHIC ERA----ie
10,000 years ago-----long before both Abraham and lonbefore Muhummad

right----it says it the commonality does not refer to "more recent times"

How does acknowledging that the Palestinian people share a blood line with the original inhabitant Jews (which is clearly stated in the study) make me an "Islamo nazi?" :lol:

Nope, here it is again . . .

Now, don't address me again. You are a very unpleasant and MAD person.

you have no "little factoid" It says that the commonality of genetic material refers to the NEOLITHIC PERIOD----and
NOT more recent times -----10,000
years ago-----long before both
Abraham and JEWS and
Muhummad and islam

Nope, here it is again . . .

Now, don't address me again. You are a very unpleasant and MAD person.

you have a big problem with reading comprehension------

Forum List

Back