Israel saves the world again

I wonder why? Massacring 100,000 of his own people using the state military, dropping chemical weapons and killing a thousand civilians at a time. What's there not to love about Assad?

Such are Israel's enemies, all angels.
Like you really give a shit about Syrian civilians?

All Israel (and you) are trying to do, is exacerbate the problem.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
If Israel did that you and other would call them the Agressors, you moron
Since Israel has already struck Syria twice with missle attacks, I'd say they ARE the aggressors.

And since they've maintained an illegal occupation of Palestinian land for the last 47 years, why would anyone even question that they're not [the aggressors]?

I wonder why? Massacring 100,000 of his own people using the state military, dropping chemical weapons and killing a thousand civilians at a time. What's there not to love about Assad?

When you were loinboy, how many did you say you don't care about Israelis, Palestinians, only Americans ??? Be honest now, don't lie

:cuckoo:

LOL Talk about not giving a shit about people, 100,000 dead Syrians and all that some want to do is talk about Jews and Israel.

How is Israel eliminating the nuclear weapons capability of a madman who just used chemical weapons on his own people, a bad thing or "exacerbating the problem"?

If Israel did that you and other would call them the Agressors, you moron
Since Israel has already struck Syria twice with missle attacks, I'd say they ARE the aggressors.

And since they've maintained an illegal occupation of Palestinian land for the last 47 years, why would anyone even question that they're not [the aggressors]?
The Syrian civil war has nothing to do with the Palestinians, other than Hamas and Hezbollah are helping Assad kill more of his own people.

The Israelis can thank the USA for 3 billion annually in military support also.
An irrelevant topic discussed like a thousand times, but if that's all you have as a response I understand.

Israel has never and will never save the world. I know it's hard to break the Roudster lovefest.

If Syria had nukes, the USA wouldn't dare launch an attack.

Well, that would certainly be an argument in favor of hitting them now, while there's still time, eh? :lol:

Besides... it's not just the nuclear firecrackers... it's the delivery systems, as well.

We would not have to worry about that until the Syrians were capable of hitting the US Mainland from Syrian soil.

And... firecrackers or no firecrackers... that ain't happenin' anytime soon...

If they launched, they would be a sheet of greasy glass within an hour or so of that launch...

With all or most of their antagonists and their assets still largely intact...

But... keep on advocating for Syria to have nuclear weapons... perhaps you'll manage to swing the vote to 96% IN FAVOR of clobbering Syria, before you're done...

Last edited:
When you were loinboy, how many did you say you don't care about Israelis, Palestinians, only Americans ??? Be honest now, don't lie
For the record?

In my life, I've only cared about one jew, two Israeli's and some American's.

The jew, was a girl I dated who was a total psycho in bed.
(I respect that!)

The two Israeli's were my former bosses who signed my paycheck every week.
(For enough money and dope, I'm your bitch!)

And some American's means everyone but neocons and people from Boston.
(I fuckin' hate neocons more than I hate Roudy, but not as much as I hate the Celtics)

BTW, I've never, in my life, cared about a Canadian.
(I hold you people guilty for giving us Bryan Adams!)

Just because you said that:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f06QZCVUHg]Bryan Adams - Summer of 69 - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back