Israel Special Forces Assassinated Senior Syrian Official

On Aug. 1, 2008, a small team of Israeli commandos entered the waters near Tartus, Syria, and shot and killed a Syrian general as he was holding a dinner party at his seaside weekend home. Muhammad Suleiman, a top aide to the Syrian president, was shot in the head and neck, and the Israeli military team escaped by sea

This is a criminal act, there was not even a war going on in 08 the article says, and I don't remember one. Unreal. Israel is always busy with some covert operation.

Syria and Israel have been in a "state of war"---since 1967----no treaty has ever been established. -----Syria attacked Israel at the behest of Baathist pig Gamal Abdel Nasser -----since that time ---Syria has engaged in terrorist acts against
Israel------but not lately-----they Syrians are too busy right now, killing each other.
Syrian terrorists like to attack kindergartens, to your delight

So its quite alright if Syrians and Hezbollah and Hamas sneak in and shoot and kill a few of your generals, and well lets keep up with Iran and kill a few of your scientists. Ok find. Of course Israelites are not terrorist but the others are. What a hoot.

So its quite alright if Syrians and Hezbollah and Hamas sneak in and shoot and kill a few of your generals, and well lets keep up with Iran and kill a few of your scientists. Ok find. Of course Israelites are not terrorist but the others are. What a hoot.

Not to interrupt your "hoot" but Hamas lobs dozens of rockets into Israel every day and Hezbollah frequently ambushes and kills innocent Israelis. You seem to have forgotten the IDF reacts to Iranian puppetry, they don't incite it.

On Aug. 1, 2008, a small team of Israeli commandos entered the waters near Tartus, Syria, and shot and killed a Syrian general as he was holding a dinner party at his seaside weekend home. Muhammad Suleiman, a top aide to the Syrian president, was shot in the head and neck, and the Israeli military team escaped by sea

This is a criminal act, there was not even a war going on in 08 the article says, and I don't remember one. Unreal. Israel is always busy with some covert operation.

Syria and Israel have been in a "state of war"---since 1967----no treaty has ever been established. -----Syria attacked Israel at the behest of Baathist pig Gamal Abdel Nasser -----since that time ---Syria has engaged in terrorist acts against
Israel------but not lately-----they Syrians are too busy right now, killing each other.

your fellow islamo Nazi sluts and dogs have sneaked into Israel frequently to murder babies ------to your delight. They even murder people simply because they are jews-------in any part of the world-----based on your paradigm----you would approve of any jew in the world machine gunning your filthy spawn to death-----do not worry----your filthy shit is WAY AHEAD of anything even the most creative of your propagandaists can IMAGINATIVELY lay on "the mossad" In fact your fellow shit---have been at it for more than 1700 years----see? YOU WON ----but the good news is that you have justified genocide-----of
you and yours

Not to interrupt your "hoot" but Hamas lobs dozens of rockets into Israel every day and Hezbollah frequently ambushes and kills innocent Israelis. You seem to have forgotten the IDF reacts to Iranian puppetry, they don't incite it.

Oh come on, little fire crackers that barely make it out of Gaza. Hezbollah protects Lebanon and if Israel would not enter Lebanon Hezbollah would leave them alone. But no they have to spy and then shoot generals sons who are in Syria passing their. I know Israel is behind all of it and if its too quiets, they instigate. Who do they think they are? If they are not attacking or doing a covert op in another country they are bulldozing Palestinians homes and terrorizing them. I have lost all respect for them.

your fellow islamo Nazi sluts and dogs have sneaked into Israel frequently to murder babies ------to your delight. They even murder people simply because they are jews-------in any part of the world-----based on your paradigm----you would approve of any jew in the world machine gunning your filthy spawn to death-----do not worry----your filthy shit is WAY AHEAD of anything even the most creative of your propagandaists can IMAGINATIVELY lay on "the mossad" In fact your fellow shit---have been at it for more than 1700 years----see? YOU WON ----but the good news is that you have justified genocide-----of
you and yours

No they are not even my people, and I didn't win anything, now we are going to pay more wasted aid to Israel because , they love to think everyone owes them. I have never seen such people who think everyone else lives for them.

Oh come on, little fire crackers that barely make it out of Gaza. Hezbollah protects Lebanon and if Israel would not enter Lebanon Hezbollah would leave them alone. But no they have to spy and then shoot generals sons who are in Syria passing their. I know Israel is behind all of it and if its too quiets, they instigate. Who do they think they are? If they are not attacking or doing a covert op in another country they are bulldozing Palestinians homes and terrorizing them. I have lost all respect for them.

Penelope----you have hated jews all your life----you were suckled upon that hatred-----I recognize you-----shit like you made me understand that I am a jew
when I was five years old-------whom do you imagine you are deceiving? you are Nazi shit -----congenital

you and yours

No they are not even my people, and I didn't win anything, now we are going to pay more wasted aid to Israel because , they love to think everyone owes them. I have never seen such people who think everyone else lives for them.

you seem to forget that you stated that you do not know any jews. That fact is consistent with your Nazi filth that you LEARNED Some of the most well versed in Nazi shit I have ever met were people from places where there were no
jews. Pakistanis are virulent nazis

Oh come on, little fire crackers that barely make it out of Gaza.

Then I'm sure you'll be pleased to hear that some of the money our Kenyan coward just released to Iran will be used for better, more accurate rockets to hit Israeli cities.....do your little goose-step and crack a Heineken!

Then I'm sure you'll be pleased to hear that some of the money our Kenyan coward just released to Iran will be used for better, more accurate rockets to hit Israeli cities.....do your little goose-step and crack a Heineken!

I'm sure, what are you quoting something spewed by the war mongers in our government. That is Irans money. Hey I don't blame Iran if they did get a bomb since Bolten said to just bomb them. What a freak.

Penelope claims to be a health care worker-----most health care workers have seen some of the autopsy videos of victims of those "LITTLE FIRECRACKERS" the filthy slut describes The little fire crackers function by jettisoning sharp bits of metal into the relatively soft skulls of children-------to add to the effectiveness of the "LITTLE FIRE CRACKERS" penelopean sluts soak the metal bits in Coumadin (aka rat poison) Slut Penelope will be happy to describe what a child's brain studded with Coumadin soaked metal bits looks like. Since she is a health care worker she explain why the skulls of children are so easily penetrated to her delight

I'm sure, what are you quoting something spewed by the war mongers in our government. That is Irans money. Hey I don't blame Iran if they did get a bomb since Bolten said to just bomb them. What a freak.

In fact he is quoting that which your hero NUSKHARAHALLAH -----top Hezbollah pig in Lebanon has claimed---------- remember him?

Either the IDF or USAF will eventually have to bomb them if the next president can't get another revolution started there....you are aware that most Iranians, unlike you, hate their government and want peace with Israel.

Either the IDF or USAF will eventually have to bomb them if the next president can't get another revolution started there....you are aware that most Iranians, unlike you, hate their government and want peace with Israel.

now you are talking about educated Iranians-----the jerks out in the sticks are bamboozled by the MULLAHS

And yet you want to bomb them. Are you aware that some in Israel are anti their gov as well.

And yet you want to bomb them. Are you aware that some in Israel are anti their gov as well.

are you aware of how dim you are? Of course some Israelis are "anti their government"------jews are like that-----there are always dissidents-----in fact there
are more than a dozen different parties. --------Jews are never slaves to rulers--------that's why the romans crucified them by the tens of thousands and your hero -----adolf knew that he could not shove his shit down their throats -----as he did with you and yours-------idiot mindless drones that you and yours are. Even your hero and almost coreligionist STALIN gave up on trying to control the minds of
jews

Wrong again....it's looking like you enjoy being made a fool of....Nobody has any desire to bomb Iranian cities....only the nuclear facilities. You don't hear the Israelis chanting "Death to Iran" now do you?

Wrong again....it's looking like you enjoy being made a fool of....Nobody has any desire to bomb Iranian cities....only the nuclear facilities. You don't hear the Israelis chanting "Death to Iran" now do you?

Penelope does not have to hear------she "KNOWS"

Forum List

Back