Israel strikes chemical military base in Syria

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Syria accused Israel on Thursday of conducting an overnight strike on a military base said by analysts to house chemical weapons and advanced missiles. The Syrian military reported the attack, saying it had left two people dead near the town of Masyaf in western Syria and had caused unspecified material damage. Israeli officials did not comment on the strike, but a Syrian monitoring group and a former

Israel Strikes Chemical Military Base In Syria
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everybody is going at it with each other including the hurricanes lol

Sometimes you have to act and get things done. I would hope that North Korea would meet a similar fate if they have a nuclear warhead launching mechanism in place.

What the filthy regime and its global media slaves claim to be a "chemical weapons facility", is the scientific research center of Tartous. I guess it is where upgrades for tanks are made. The Zionist attack, that has as usual no Russian reaction, is a retaliation for the Syrian troops dealing a major blow to the Zionist terror army ISIS that is led by Mossad´s Simon Elliot aka "Baghdadi".

Last edited:
upload_2017-9-7_9-23-45.png

What the filthy regime and its global media slaves claim to be a "chemical weapons facility", is the scientific research center of Tartous. I guess it is where upgrades for tanks are made. The Zionist attack, that has as usual no Russian reaction, is a retaliation for the Syrian troops dealing a major blow to the Zionist terror army ISIS that is lead by Mossad´s Simon Elliot aka "Baghdadi".

capt blei-------you are losing it-----forming the basis for a block buster THE BAATHIST BUMBLE

Its behind all that grimaces!

Netanyahu-Israel-ISIS.jpg

I will help you-------Jesus was a jew, my uncle Jake was a Jew, Netanyahu is a jew-----
Saddam Hussein was a Baathist muslim Assad is a Baathist muslim The friggen pig ABU BAKR
was a muslim caliph and big bad Baghdaddy is a muslim CALIPH. All of the persons noted who
are or were muslims were or are murdering dogs

Last edited:

Forum List

Back